Chapter 11: Milky C.

Honey Pecks

IU looked at Wooyoung in shock.

What am I doing?

He stared back at her with his widened eyes. All of a sudden, Wooyoung grabbed her arm so that she lurched foward, and instead of catching her, her body slammed onto the ground. But on instinct, she yanked the sleeve of his shirt, pulling him down along with her also.

"This isn't RIGHT," he muttered.

She was on top of him. As he said that, he flipped their positions, so that he was on top of her. 

"W-Wooyoung-sshi?" IU stammered.

Wooyoung's face began to get closer to IU's, so close that their lips were barely an inch away... Until there was a sound of a key entering lock, signaling that the mothers had come home.  

"IU-ah! Wooyoung-ah!"

The pair in their awkward places eyed each other. IU shoved him off of her so that he rolled onto the ground. They both scrambled for their bedrooms and right before IU slammed it shut, she took a glimpse of Wooyoung, who also took a last glance at her. IU fell on her knees, feeling light-headed and her heart pounding uncontrollably. When the dinner table was set up, the family ate their meals in a difficult silence. IU didn't make eye contact with Wooyoung at all, and everyone withdrew to their rooms.  

What was he doing?  Where-what-why-why was Wooyoung...?!  IU thought desperately. 

Does he... like me?  

IU looked at the mirror and saw that her face was glowing red.  The thought was nearly impossible for dense IU and she immediately stomped on the assumption, trying to reassure herself that she did not have those feelings towards Wooyoung.  Still, she couldn't squelch that feeling of doubt in her stomach.  While the mothers were in their room, chatting away, IU crept to Wooyoung's room.

"Wooyoung-sshi...?" IU poked her head into his room. 

Wooyoung was laying on his bed, a book over his face.  She tiptoed to the edge of his bed and bent her head to read the book's name. 

"The Life & Challenges of Politics...?" She read the title quietly. 

Wow, even a guy like Wooyoung is ambitious... She thought.

IU took the book off his face and flipped it over.  Instead of words on the pages, there were girls wearing bikinis on the pages and IU slammed it shut immediately.

He would...

The sound woke Wooyoung up and his head turned to IU. 

"Get out," Wooyoung grumbled. 

"Wooyoung-sshi, I need to talk to you for a second," IU said. 

Wooyoung got out of bed and he turned her around and began to push her towards the door.

"Ouuut," he mumbled. 

"Wait, Wooyoung-sshi!"

IU tried to hold onto anything she could find until she reached the door.  She stuck the book between the door and squeezed her head in. 

"Wooyoung-sshi, I need to talk to you about--," she grunted, trying to get inside again.

Without saying a word, Wooyoung snatched the book from between the door and closed it on her head.

"That hurts!" she squealed as she quickly withdrew her head.

He's so aggressive!  Nevermind, I was wrong about him.  He's a jerk, IU pouted as she climbed onto her bed with a restless night of sleep.


School was starting the next day, and IU woke up to a ray of spring sunshine.  After she washed her face and brushed her teeth, she went to the dining table to see that Wooyoung was not there.  Usually, he would wake up earlier then she would.

"Wooyoungie has already left for school already, IU-ah," Hea Jung called as she waltzed into the kitchen. 

"I see..." 

Does he not want to see me that badly? She thought.   

IU trudged to school, thoughts about Wooyoung's actions attacking her head.  She entered the classroom and dropped her bag on her desk.  Seohyun wasn't here yet, judging on what happened last time...* Wooyoung was already at his desk his back facing her and talking to that bastard Yonghwa.  Seohyun suddenly popped out of nowhere and into her seat, her face gloomy.  During P.E, she played an intense game of basketball.  Every now and then she glanced at Wooyoung, who was dribbling the ball half-heartedly.  When the game ended, IU was the last to put the ball and cone in the shed.  As she walked in, she saw Wooyoung in there as well. 

"Ah.  Wooyoung-sshi!" IU brightly smiled. 

He ignored her and went to the dark corner of the room to put back the stack of cones.  IU followed suit and put the cone on top of his stack. 

"Yah." He finally spoke. 

"Yes, Wooyoung-sshi?" IU turned her head. 

Suddenly, he slammed his hand onto the wall so that she backed into the dark corner.  

"W-Wooyoung-sshi?" IU stammered.  

"You... why did you kiss me? Do you like me?" He asked. 

Although it was dark, IU could feel his stare pierce into her eyes.  Before she could answer, there was a slam on the door, a click of the lock, and a laughter of girls.  

They were locked in the small shed, only the two of them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: The asterisk (*) refers to chapter 10 if some of the readers skipped it.   

         I apologize for grammar and spelling errors and next chapter will most probably be about the Milky C., but if some readers insist, then I will change it to the Goguma C.  Thanks for reading and your support! 

P.S: Suscribe&Comment?