Chapter 2: YongSeo

Honey Pecks

Meanwhile IU and the boy were arguing... 

"Geez, why isn't she here yet?" Seohyun spoke to herself.  Cursing and stomping her feet as she walked up the school stairs, her foot slipped.  Closing her eyes as she was about to fall backwards, strong hands caught her back mid-air through the fall.  Seohyun slowly opened her eyes to glimpse at her savior and her heart sank.  Yonghwa was the last person she wanted to see.

"Let go of me, please," she said in the most polite tone she ever used.

"If I do, you'll fall, honey.  You wouldn't want a scratch on that beautiful face, would you?" Yonghwa said in his sweet silky voice. 

He pulled her onto level ground and Seohyun narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don't call me honey.  It's disgusting when someone like you calls me that," Seohyun spat.

"Whoa, why look at me like that?  You look prettier when you smile.  Girls tend to say the opposite of what they think," Yonghwa claimed.

He edged closer to Seohyun and she backed away right into a wall. 

"W-what do you want?  Get away from me," Seohyun stammered. 

Her heart was beating fast and she could find out the reason why.  Why would her heart beat fast for the person she hated most in the world?  Seohyun gathered her courage and stared directly at Yonghwa's face.  She noticed how he had a perfect complexion and how his beautiful hair fell on top of his eyes. 

This is what makes him such a player she thought.

"Why are you looking at me that way?" said Yonghwa. "Could it be... Have you fallen for me already?"

His words broke her train of thought and her neck grew red from embarrasment.

"As if I would fall for a stupid playboy like you!" Seohyun turned away and ran up the stairs.  

She's so interesting, Yonghwa thought.

At that exact moment, she bumped into something soft. 

"Ahh, I'm sorry.  I wasn't watching where I was going," she apologized.  Why was she having such a bad morning? 

"Oh, it's okay, Seohyun-sshi.  Are you okay?" A sweet voice answered. 

She lifted her face to see that she had bumped into Taeyang.  His warm eyes and sun-like smile evaporated all the anger out of her.  She liked Taeyang as a friend.  He was always especially nice to her. 

"Where are you going?  Can I walk with you?" Taeyang questioned. 

"Sure.  I was going to go pick up my friend.  She's new here and I'd want her to meet you too." 

Talking with him was always comfortable and she didn't dislike it at all. 

As they walked towards the school entrance together, something squeezed itself in between Taeyang and Seohyun.  

"What's up, Taeyang?" said a familiar silky voice. 

"Y-Yonghwa-sshi!  What are you doing?" Seohyun whispered.

"....He's too close to you," he whispered back with a smirk on his face.

The hair on the back of Seohyun's neck prickled and they continued walking to the school entrance. 

Just as they reached the entrance, Yonghwa asked Taeyang,"Hey, Taeyang, did you know that Seohyun-sshi and I are dating?"

Taeyang stopped in his tracks and he could not believe what he was hearing. 

"What?" 

Seohyun's eyes widened and her heart stopped.  Just as she was about to explain to Taeyang, Yonghwa whirled her around and his lips quickly pressed them onto hers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How is the development so far?  If you have anything to say, please don't hesitate to say it. 

I will be trying hard to update more chapters!  And I apologize for the grammar and spelling mistakes AND if the chapter is too short compared to the other one. >_________<

P.S -- Suscribe and comment? :"O