Chapter 5: Milky C.

Honey Pecks

Short Wooyoung's P.O.V.  


There I was, standing like an idiot with a plaid apron wrapped around myself.  How could I not recognize that the girl in the picture was the dumb girl that punched me in the face?  There SHE was, standing and staring at me with her big (attractive) eyes.  Even though I was already in this predicament, I couldn't lose my cool. 

"Yah.  Why are you standing there like a slob?  Set the table," I said in a carefree voice.  

Her eyes widened even more and IU stuttered,"I-but-w-what are you doing here?!"  

"I live here," I replied calmly, although my brain was going haywire.

At the perfect moment, my mom and IU's mother walked in, holding plates of food.  Hea Jung's eyes sparkled as she saw me, like always. 

"Wooyoung-ah!  You've met IU-ah already, right?  She's wonderful, isn't she?" she exclaimed.

"Of course.  She's absolutely lovely.  A very gentle girl," I emphasized.  

"Let's sit down and eat.  We have a lot to discuss."  


Omniscient P.O.V 


IU pulled out a chair for the mothers and yanked her own seat.  Casually, Wooyoung walked over and sat on the seat IU prepared for herself.  Not wanting to give a bad impression on Hea Jung, she faked a cute smile at Wooyoung.  

"Wooyoung-sshi, I knew you were going to sit here, so I got this chair ready for you," she graciously beamed at him.  

In return, Wooyoung simpered at IU. 

"Thank you, IU-sshi.  You're so kind," he smirked. 

IU gave him a coy smile, and heaved another chair with more force.  They finished their meals with only the mothers laughing at each other's jokes.  Finally, IU's mom hit the subject. 

"Wooyoung-sshi, did you know that IU was going to live with you?"  

"Yeah.  I knew.  By the way, you're a very beautiful mother," he lied.  

IU's mother beamed at him.  

"Hea Jung-ah, you're lucky you have such a nice son!  He's like a gentleman."  

Wooyoung couldn't help giving a warm smile at this compliment.  IU got goosebumps when he gave such a smile. 

"What are you doing?  Your smile is giving me the creeps," she shuddered. 

"Why?  My smile is too good for you.  Do you want me to smile at you?" Wooyoung shot back. 

IU clicked her tongue in dislike and began shoving mouthfuls of delicious food into .  Immaturely, Wooyoung also began cramming food into his mouth.  The pair of them were just sitting on opposite sides of the table, staring at each other fiercely and bulldozing meat into their mouths.  

Their mothers looked at each other surprisingly.  

"Yaaah, IU-ah.  You two get along really well," IU's mom cooed. 

"Yes, I agree.  Woo-ah, are you guys in... a relationship?" Hea Jung raised her eyebrows and grinned. 

While Wooyoung began gagging on his rice, IU spat her mouthful of soup and rice into his face.  

"WHAT?!  I mean... you've misunderstood, Hea Jung-sshi," IU tried to explain.  

"Yah," Wooyoung began. 

"We are absolutely not in that kind of relationship!" she exclaimed. 

"Yah!" 

"Umma, Hea Jung-sshi, believe me.  Wooyoung and I can never be in--" IU started and was cut off by Wooyoung.

"YAH!  Are you deaf?  Go get me a napkin and water!  Omo, this is disgusting," he gave a sour look.     

"Ah, sorry.  I'll go right now," she turned back at the mothers,"but, I'm telling the truth.  Wooyoung and I are--"  

"HURRY UP!" Wooyoung finally yelled. "And get two more bowls of soup, while you're at it."   

IU hunched her back and scrambled to the kitchen, mumbling and grumbling.  While IU was in the kitchen, Hea Jung and the mothers ganged up on Wooyoung. 

"Wooyoung-ah, don't you think she's pretty?"

"She can play the guitar and sing well, can you listen to her?"

 "Do you like her?"   

Wooyoung was about to answer when all of a sudden, there was a big crash and IU poked her head out from the kitchen, nearly giving him a heart attack.   

"Umma, help me?  I accidently dropped the--" she pleaded. 

Once again, IU was cut off.  

"What are you doing?  Do it yourself!" Wooyoung said furiously.  

The dinner ended while IU was cleaning up the broken glass and spilled soup.  

"IU-ah, hurry up and come out.  We have desserts and drinks for you."   

She quickly walked out of the kitchen, eagerly waiting for the sweets.  Her eyes glittered at the mountain of sweets and beverages. 

"IU-sshi!  Here have a drink.  It's a special tea I made," Hea Jung offered. 

"Oh, thank you very much.  I'll drink it well," she childishly smiled. 

IU forked a cake piece into , took a sip of the tea, and ate another.  Wooyoung gaped at IU oddly.  

Me?  In a relationship with her?  That's a nightmare,  he thought.  

But something else was tugging in the back of Wooyoung's head.  What was it?  He finally realized it.

"Yah... you have cream all over your mouth.  Stop being a fatty!" he snapped.  

"Fine, fiiiiiiiiine," she suddenly whined. 

Out of the blue, IU dropped her head onto the table and began to sob.  Wooyoung was shocked and began panicking, looking back and forth at the mothers. 

"I swear I didn't do anything to her," he assured.  Wooyoung started to poke her. 

"Yah.  What's wrong with you?" he asked.  

IU's mother stood up abrubtly. 

"Hea Jung-ah.  What did you put for your tea?" she slowly asked.  

Startled by her question, she answered,"Jasmine tea, er... sugar, milk, and honey." 

"Honey?  You put honey in the tea?  Omo!  IU has a strange habit of getting drunk when she ingests honey!"   

IU staggered up and she clinged onto her mom. 

"Ummmaaa~ I.. really~ want to #$%^&*(?)~" IU wailed. 

"Wooyoung-sshi, can you take her to her room?  I'm too old to put up with this!" IU's mother complained.  

He heaved IU off of her mother and dragged her to her room.  

"God.  Why.  Are.  You.  So.  Damn.  HEAVY?!" he grunted as he flopped her onto the bed.

"Nngh." 

Out of nowhere, she pulled Wooyoung down with her.  

"Yah! Yah!  What are you doing?!" 

She sat straight up and pulled on his cheeks. 

"Ahh~ Woo-goon!  Woo-gooon~ How cute!" she played. 

"Aish!  Let me go!" he snarled.  

But IU's face was close to his face.  Too close.  To the point where their noses touched.  IU snickered and squeezed his face.  

Drunk IU blabbered,"Today... honey and milk... kiss!"  

IU yanked his shirt giving a lopsided smile, and jammed his lips against hers. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I apologize for late updates (laziness and irresponsibility), grammar errors, and spelling errors.  I also apologize for the long chapter.  Next chapter update will be about Yongseo for all Yongseo fans. 

If there's anything else you would like me to modify, don't hesitate. :D I hope you enjoy reading!

P.S -- Subscribe and comment? :"O