Safe for now

My bestfriend's boyfriend

CHUNJI’s POV:

(Before the incident)

 

I had detention today *aish I didn’t mean to skip class* I thought, luckily I only had to be here for like 30 minutes because I only skipped one class and all I had to do was clean one room. *Why do I feel like something is going to happen* I thought I can’t help but think about you if you were safe or not. I had a bad feeling.

 

After 30 minutes of cleaning I quickly ran out of the school hoping you were at home. I was walking by an alley and heard a girl screaming “That sounded like _____” I quickly ran to the alley “YAH! LEAVE HER ALONE” I started punching the guys they were strong but because I’m mad right now I became stronger. They all fell down the floor I saw the girl *Idiot you think I wouldn’t know it’s you?* I thought before slapping her she screamed then they ran away. I was satisfied.

 

I quickly ran to you “Yah gwaenchana?” *That’s a stupid question OF COURSE SHE’S NOT ALRIGHT* I screamed in my head and mentally slap myself. I panicked when you passed out “YAH IREONA!” I yelled. *Obviously she can’t hear me… I’m stupid* I mentally slapped myself again. I carried you bridal style and quickly ran to your place.

 

“HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED TO NOONA?” Your brother yelled “I’ll explain late sanghoon go get the first aid kit first hurry” Sanghoon came back with the kit we both started to cure your wounds “I’ll go some ice for her bruises” I told sanghoon and quickly went to the kitchen and got some ice. I put it slowly on your mouth.

 

“Sanghoon-ah go get my pillow and my blanket I’ll sleep here for tonight to take care of her”  I told your brother “Arasseo hyung” Sanghoon nodded and went to the guest room to get my stuff. I didn’t tell anyone yet about what happened yet. *I’ll tell them tomorrow* I thought.

 

I couldn’t think of anything else but you I care for you a lot you’re like a sister to me and I won’t let anyone hurt you. They’ll have to go through me first. *______-ah I’ll protect you no matter what* I thought. *I swear that b**** is going to pay for this* I sighed.

 

I was planning on doing something but not today nor tomorrow. One day I will teach her a lesson. *You’re safe for now _______-ah, I won’t leave you from now on* I drifted to sleep.  

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys~ here's chapter 27 ^_^ Happy Easter

I'm seriously upset about the ferry that sunk last week.. I hope the students and other passengers will be saved and rescued. 

#PrayforSouthKorea