Back to school

My bestfriend's boyfriend

*RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG* "AAH" you woke up screaming because of the sound. You were shocked that the alarm was right by your ear. You were pissed about waking up early in the morning. "Noona ppali I wanna eat" your very own brother, Sanghoon, yelled while jumping on your bed. "AISH! Fone get off my bed or else I won't make breakfast." Your brother then got off your bed and waited " I'll go wash up first you go wait downstairs" you said while your brother nodded. After you finished washing up you went downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast. You and your brother lived alone since your parents were always busy with work and they were never in Korea they would be either in America or Japan. As you and your brother were eating you didn't notice the time " Oh crap I have to leave or else I'll be late" " Hurry noona you don't want to miss the bus" your brother said while you nodded and quickly grabbed your stuff "Arasseo Bye hoonie I'll see when I get home" you and your brother waved to each other. While you're walking all you could think was who would be in your class this year and how this year would turn out. As you reached by the bus stop you noticed someone familiar you kep looking at him well basically staring at him until he noticed you and looked at you, you were shocked to who it was and quickly turned your head while blushing *AISH I SHOULDN'T HAVE STARED IF I KNEW IT WAS HIM*  luckily the bus arrived and you quickly jumped on the bus and sat down. You didn't notice the guy was staring at you wondering why you looked at him as if you've seen a ghost. *Why was she so shocked? Di I have something on my face or what? She looked like she saw a ghost* the guy said in his thought while staring at you.