Again, closer

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya was sitting on the bed edge, his fingers tapping his knees as he sang to a song Dongwoo did not recognize. He coughed, to make his appearance known to Hoya as he stepped closer and sat beside him. He place one of the mugs on the bedside table. He held Hoya’s hand and made him hold the cup of tea.

“It is black tea,” Dongwoo said, “I made it for Woohyun and Sunggyu but they left.”

Hoya held the warm glass with his hand tightly, “where did they go to?”

“Woohyun thought it would be better for him to make sure his son grow up safely and to be healthy, so he decided to take in Sunggyu. Though I know things wont go smoothly at first, but I’m hoping,” he inched closer to Hoya as he held the other cup of tea, he leaned his chin on Hoya’s shoulder, “they will be fine”

Hoya hummed and brought the glass closer to his lips, slowly sipping. “When are we leaving? I think your mission is complete now”

“Lets finish the teas and leave, or whatever you want,” he pressed his lips softly on Hoya’s ear, “my day is all yours”

Hoya slapped Dongwoo softly and laughed, “get up, take me back home.”

“so excited to leave me alone?” Dongwoo pressed his pouting lips on Hoya’s cheek.

Hoya titled his head a bit with a smile, "I did not say that, I just, dont know" he chuckled with a shrug and brought the cup closer to his lips and took a sip. Too awkward to his liking.

With a smile, Dongwoo followed the latter's action and drank his tea.

A walk around the place would be good for a date.

After 15 minutes, the two men were walking side by side, Dongwoo holding Hoya's pinky.

"You know Hoya," Dongwoo's fingers wrapped themselves around the other man fingers.

"Hm?"

"I really meant it when I said I want to get to know you better."

The blind man turned redder as he dropped his head lower, "but why me?"

"Because you happen to be the one that fate decided to make me meet I guess?" Dongwoo chuchkled and pulled Hoya to hug him tightly, "it is because you are you."


The older leaned down and placed his lips on the other's. When he felt the latter clutching his shirt gently, he moved his lips slowly and steadily.

But that when Dongwoo's phone rang.

-------


Woohyun was walking behind Sunggyu slowly as the younger one was looking at the food displayed with happy face.

He kept looking at the food but suddenly frowned. Woohyun saw how the latter suddenly held his tummy and felt his sides a bit. What was he thinking of? Woohyun did not get it until he noticed again, that Sunggyu was measuring himself with his arms. So he was afraid he was gaining weight? That is stupid.

Sunggyu still, was in doubt in what to get and what not to get. But Woohyun suddenly stood in front of him and asked the lady behind the displaying glass to put the food he was pointing at. Turkey Sandwich. Cheese Sandwich. Pretzel. Apple Muffin. Brownie. Orange Juice. Plain Water. Latte. Sunggyu widened his eyes at the older's order. Was- what!

Woohyun quickly paid before pulling the younger to sit at a table before going back to wait at the pickup counter, for their order.

Sunggyu kept his gaze at Woohyun. Was this the right thing to do? Was it a good thing that he came with him? Or should he runaway now?

Before he knows it, he was again pulled, gently,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter