A step closer

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Everyone sat quietly, eyes focused on the guy who just finished his sentence. 

"That's the whole story. And, without knowing how, I got pregnant. And on top of it, kicked out of my family."

Woohyun did remember. Everything. He did not remember Sunggyu. But he remember getting drunk on the night he broke up with Nana.

"I-," Woohyun did not know what was he supposed to say, "what proof is there you have?"

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun, his eyes blank, "I have nothing. But I am sure it is yours."

"How come you are sure?"

"Because I never had with a guy, ever!" Sunggyu started to get pissed off, he did not want to argue with Woohyun anymore so he stood up and was about to head out, but Dongwoo's strong grip stopped him from doing so.

"Sit down Sunggyu, we need to solve this." 

"I dont want! I dont wanna sit here and be accused of lying! He can go out and disappear forever, and hell as if I care!" Sunggyu tried to pull his hand but Dongwoo wouldnt let go.

"If the baby is mine you wont have him!" Woohyun raged suddenly as he glared at Sunggyu.

"Excuse me!!" 

Hoya stood up and extended his hand, searching for his brother. "Gyu ah" 

Sunggyu quickly walked to his brother and embraced him.

"Calm down baby," Hoya rubbed his brother back as the younger buried his face in his shoulder, "everything will be alright."

They stood their silently, everyone calming down from the sudden blow up.

"What do you want me to do?" Hoya, Dongwoo and Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun, who suddenly spoke. "What am I supposed to do? I do not know you, nor you do. There is nothing between us, there is no point of anything. Keeping the baby would only be a burden on us."

Sunggyu's eyes went wide on the other man's words, "what the freaking hell are you saying? You want me to kill my own child?! Are you insane or are you ing insane? There is no way in hell I would do that!"

"Why wont you!" Woohyun by now was an inch away from Sunggyu.

Sunggyu fetched his phone from his pocket and opened the screen. Woohyun stared at the background. It was an ultrasound picture. And he wasnt stupid not to realize it was supposed to belong to the child that Sunggyu is carrying. 

Sunggyu looked at his phone as he swiped his finger across it before shoving it again in Woohyun's face.

This time it was a video. The video was shaky a bit, but Woohyun heard it well, the heartbeats that were continuos and soft to his hearing. 

He felt his heart clenching. He felt guilty for saying his last statement. How could he even think of forbidding an innocent soul fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter