3

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Woohyun]

 

Since the day I broke up with Nana, things started to get bad. It’s been over a month, but to say I’m already over her would be a lie. I turned to my side and threw my legs over the edge of the bed. It took me awhile before I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready for the busy day.

 

It was thirty minutes after when I took off from the house and headed to the company. It was too early for anyone to be in the company. But I still wanted to be there, for a reason me, myself I did not know.

                           

I made myself a cup of coffee before I went to my office. I started working on the papers that were assigned not only for me, but Yongguk hyung as well. After hours of working, I closed the last file that I had to read and stood up stretching my arms and neck; I left my office and went to Sungyeol’s, who wasn’t there. I groaned, really not wanting to do anything anymore. I turned around, giving Sungyeol’s office my back to be greeted with Yongguk’s grinning face in front of mine.

 

“The fu-! Damn you Yongguk hyung! You freaked me out!” I took a deep breath calming my racing heart.

 

“Sorry buddy, I just left my office and you happen to be in front of my face” He laughed, patting my shoulder.

 

I thought of checking on Dongwoo hyung’s office, but Yongguk’s hand tightened a little bit before he started talking, “thanks! You got my papers done for me. And since I don’t have anything to do now, I thought of visiting the house I will be renting for the upcoming holiday”

 

Yongguk hyung has been talking about spending this upcoming holiday in this special perfect place, according to him. He said it was kind of isolated and not much of people going to be surrounding us, a simple, calm place to see.

 

“I told you about the small house I thought of renting, somewhere where we can be away from the busy streets and all. I found a nice one, somewhere beside the beach, countable number of people live there. So it will be quiet, and it’s near the beach, so its great chance”

 

The rest of the day was free for myself, and not wanting to spend it alone, I agreed to Yongguk hyung’s idea, following him to his car.

 

On our way to the house Yongguk hyung talked about, we grabbed coffee and talked about several things. He wanted to see it today, because he thought of buying it as soon as possible, so we can spend our holiday that was about a week away in the new house.

 

The house was pretty far from Seoul, it took us couple of hours, 4 maybe. But the surrounding was beautiful and calming. Just like what Yongguk hyung said, not much people were around, I didn’t even see a single car since we came. But it kind of made me feel better,

 

 

 

[sunggyu]

 

I was aware of the place I am in, I didn’t forget. I gripped tightly on the blanket that lied on top of my body. I didn’t want to move at all. I wanted to stay here, all day long. I felt my stomach crying for something to eat. I didn’t eat since I was in the hospital. I sighed before leaving the bed and washed my face. I grabbed my jacket and left the room. Wondered a bit as I admired the pretty, yet small house. Entering the kitchen, I saw the old lady, cutting some fruits. She looked up and smiled, I walked without saying anything and sat down, facing her. She pushed the plate that was filled with different fruits toward me.

 

“Eat, it already passed afternoon. I will be going to the shop to buy some vegetables and other stuff, someone is coming tonight.” she stood up and took off her apron, hanging it on a hanger that was attached to the wall, “Come and tag along, we will go to the shop and then I will show you the bay.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter