It's Okay

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Woohyun was certain that the fuss on their floor was about him. At least, had something to do with him. Hoya’s voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. He did not dare to leave his office; he was scared because somehow Hoya was right. But that does not mean that Dongwoo is wrong. If the baby really turned out to be his, he would not mind supporting him or her financially, but more than that, he does not think he can do it.

 

“Hyung?” startled, Woohyun looked up to see Sungyeol closing the door behind him. He sighed in relief.

 

“Hey Yeol-ah.” He smiled faintly as his brother approached the chair in front of him and sat down on it. Heavy silence filled the room, before Sungyeol coughed. They stared at each other for a moment before Sungyeol said, “are you okay?”

 

Woohyun did not know, whether he was or he was not. He still did not settle down mentally with everything that was happening, but as long as eh had his brothers, he was going to be fine. “Yeah, I am.” He brought back the faint smile that disappeared along the thoughts of sadness.

 

Sungyeol nodded, and kept quiet after. Not wanting to bother his brother more he stood up and walked to the door, “if you want anything call me.” He smiled before leaving the office.

 

Woohyun’s thoughts came back. He was lost. He knew Sunggyu is suffering, but he did not do anything intentionally, so he is not guilty, right?

 

The day passed with Woohyun distracted most of the time. He barely got anything done, but his brothers did not say anything.

 

Dongwoo wasn’t any better. He kind of hoped Hoya would’ve had a different reaction, though he knew this would end this way. He was selfish, he knows that. But he was lost between two persons. No matter what happened, his brother was his priority. 

 

He leaned his forehead against the glass of the windows that gave him a beautiful view of the city. He wasn’t someone who would get easily attached; he never thought that there would come a day when someone makes him so head over heels. He does not even know how but it just happened. Hoya had this aura that tied Dongwoo tightly around his smile. Dongwoo isn’t someone who would go and kiss a person he just knew, but whenever he looked at Hoya, it’s as if the world told him that Hoya belonged to him. He would do anything for him. But never thought he would be placed in this situation.  He closed his eyes as Hoya’s voice kept echoing in his mind. He screwed up, for good this time.

 

Yongguk was pacing in his office, Sungjong texted him that he will take a break for an hour, he needed to leave to take Hoya back home, but he will first pick Sunggyu up and drop both of them at home before returning to work.

 

Yongguk, Sungjong and Sungyeol were on good terms. Sungjong knew Sungyeol was a sweet-hearted person the first time he met him. The way he was talking about the situation with his brother Yongguk before he interrupted them made him feel better. Sungyeol wasn’t on anyone’s side, but Sungjong heard him couple of times sighing and mumble about how he wish things will turn out good because neither of the two boys, Woohyun and Sunggyu, were at fault. He did blame his brother for a moment but always went back to, but my poor brother really wouldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for that girl making him feel angry at everyone and getting drunk.  At least when he was with Sungyeol, the latter did not make him feel bad or angry, he did not bring the problem between them and always treated Sungjong fairly.

 

Yongguk was another story. At first, he wanted to punch the idiot but then when he once barged on him and kept nagging at Sungjong that his brother was cruel for doing this to Sunggyu kind of made him feel better. He wouldn’t lie and dsay he felt sorry for Woohyun, because everything seems to be good for Woohyun but Sunggyu, he was doomed. His life came to an end. That what Sungjong thought. But today, Sungjong’s heart flattered when Yongguk brushed his hair softly when he was spacing out. He told him not to worry and that whatever family matters happened, it wont change that Sungjong was the best new employee and that it wont change anything. Sungjong isn’t greedy, but most of his family income depended on him at the moment and it is near impossible to find somewhere that gives this kind of salary.

 

He felt safe knowing that at least their family wont suffers more.

 

When Sungjong arrived at the Jang’s mansion, he went down quickly and knocked the door. It was a maid. Rich brats.

 

“Can you call Kim Sunggyu?” he tried to sound as polite as he can, but he knew he was a bit rude with his tone and gaze.

 

She nodded before going back inside the mansion, couple of minutes later she opened the door again, this time followed by Sunggyu.

 

“Jongie!” the pregnant male crashed his younger brother in a tight hug, burying his face in his neck.

 

“Hey hyung” Sungjong rubbed Sunggyu’s back with his palm, “Hoya hyung is waiting for us in the car.”

 

Sunggyu blinked, twice, before asking, “Hoya hyung? Is everything alright?”

 

Sungjong sighed, “lets just say you are done with the Jangs. Hoya wants you to come back home.”

 

Sunggyu frowned, “but what about father? What if he kicks me out?”

 

“He wont, I will make sure of that.” Sungjong smiled as he held his brother arm, gently pulling him along to his car. When Sunggyu noticed Hoya, he rushed to open his door before leaning to hug his older brother, who smiled in return.

 

“Hyung~ you came to pick me up?” Sunggyu grinned like a kid as he looked at Hoya. Hoya to him was his whole life. He does not love Myungsoo or Sungjong less. But Hoya and Sunggyu experienced life differently. Whanever they went through crisis or the typical ups and downs, Myungsoo and Sungjong did not live it the way the elders did. Not because of unfairness. But because they did not want their brothers to suffer along. Sunggyu used to always give his allowance to Myungsoo and Sungjong, so that they can eat snacks after school like the other kids. He never complained. He never wished for more. But Hoya was always there, sharing his allowance, which was the least, between them. It was just different, in a good way.

 

Hoya pushed his brother gently, “get off me, you are heavy.”

 

Sunggyu pouted at his brother’s comment and pinched his nose, “you are mean.” But Sunggyu did stand up and walk to sit at the backseat.

 

Sure. Drive safely. It is okay if you don’t feel like coming back, I can excuse you for the rest of the day :)

- Yongguk-nim

Sungjong smiled, enough for his brothers to notice though none said anything. he decided to skip the rest of the day, but he th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter