Maybe it will be all right.

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unedited. 

-

 

Sungyeol, was the only irrelevant existing person, from the Jangs, in this trouble, so far. It is not that he made no appearance or what, but more of placed himself behind the lines as much as he can. He wasn’t on anyone side, though he would say he would sometimes lean toward his brother. Because he is his brother who he grew up with and knows very well that his brother won’t do anything reckless. He does not know who to blame. He actually puts the blame on that stupid girl, and maybe the drink that made his brother get drunk, just not his brother.

 

He just left Woohyun’s office and went to his own. He does not really have much work to do; his brothers barely give him anything besides rechecking what was done by some employees. And with the problem that came, it troubled him more that there isn’t something that is distracting him. He is not harmed by any of what decisions the hyungs will settle on, he knows that. But he pity Sunggyu. He strongly believes that the latter did not do anything wrong, but he on his own, does not know what can he do for that person.

 

“Damn it, I don’t know anything anymore” Sungyeol exclaimed as he dropped himself on his chair. Turned it around and looked out of the window. “Jangs, in a deep .”

 

He closed his eyes and soon drifted to a deep slumber.  His phone went off, making him flinch from his sleep. He breathed out when he realized it is his phone. He noticed the brightness in the sky has dimmed a bit, damn how did I fall asleep, he thought. He extended his hand to grab his phone and looked at the screen, Meeting with photographer L. He groaned before standing up. He left their company building and headed to L’s office. He had things will get sorted out. He is aware that Myungsoo is Sungjong’s brother, which made him a bit restless. What if he did not agree just because of the problem between Sunggyu and Woohyun? He shook his head, trying to get rid of all the negative thoughts and was determined to convince Myungsoo otherwise. He should act professionally while working, right?

 

It took him around twenty minutes before he reached Myungsoo’s photography office. It was decent, not big as he expected it but it was good. He walked inside the building before asking for the photographer’s office. After getting the directions, he walked to the elevator and pressed 7th floor button. He waited impatiently, his hands sweating a bit. When the elevator dinged, indicating that the wanted floor has been reached, he whined internally. Was it a good idea to come? He left the elevator with a pout.

 

There was only Myungsoo’s office. The whole floor dedicated to him. Different pictures were hanged all over the walls. Pretty impressive of a young guy. He walked slowly to the door of the office and knocked gently.

 

“Come in.”

 

When he stepped in, he heard the latter groan. It was low, but audible. He rolled his eyes at the photographer before walking to sit on the chair in front of him.

 

“What do you want?” the rage in Myungsoo’s voice was clear.

 

Sungyeol faked a cough as he straightened his back, “well, I came to talk to you about business.”

 

“Thank you, but I have no interest in working with a Jang. You can leave now.”

Myungsoo huffed as he stood up and walked to the table at the side of the room, organizing pictures he just printed. He tried his best to not to throw the tall human being from the window.

 

“What is that about Jangs that makes you disagree on to work with us?” Sungyeol leaned back a bit, crossed his legs as he raised his eyebrow on the boy.

 

Myungsoo turned to look at Sungyeol with his cold eyes twitching, “be thankful that I did not throw you from the window. You make me want throw up, just knowing you are one of them.”

 

It angered Sungyeol, he stood up, “what do you mean being one of them? At least I am not the one who is being unprofessional here. Despite the conflicts and what is happening, I still came to look at you and your work objectively. You don’t need to be so personal, you know.”

 

Myungsoo groaned but ignored him and let his eyes linger on the papers in his hands.

Was I really being unprofessional?

But I can’t help not getting mad whenever I looked at any one of them.

They were behind the misery that was happening in our house.

But what does that has to do with his work?

It is true, that I am being professional?

 

He sighed and rubbed his face, “what do you want from me?”

 

“I just want you to tell me which day you have some free time to take photos of me and my brothers.” Sungyeol shrugged, “I’m not asking for a big favor, you know.”

 

--

When Sungjong drove Hoya and Sunggyu, back to their house, he left directly. He told them he had some errands to finish before coming back. Hoya and Sunggyu were standing in front of their house. With Hoya’s hand holding Sunggyu’s gently he tugged on it as if telling him to walk toward it.

 

But Sunggyu was scared. No, he was terrified.

 

“Hyung, can we sit in the park before going inside?” Sunggyu’s eyes couldn’t stand looking at their house, they fell on his brother’s face who was looking at him with unfocused gaze.

 

“Are you okay Gyu?” the his brother’s fingers rubbed themselves against his.

 

Just the idea that he is separated from his father by a mere wall frightens him. Tears brimmed his eyes as he tried to breath slowly.

 

“Y-yeah, just let’s sit down and talk before we do inside.”

 

Hoya nodded, and Sunggyu linked their arms as he took the lead to walk to the park. They sat on a bench for what seemed to him half an hour before his brother talked.

 

“You know Gyu, you can tell me whatever you want. I’m your brother.” Hoya’s hand clenched gently on his. But Sunggyu was lost. He wanted to ask his brother but he did not know how to approach him about the topic. Why did Hyung bring me back? Did they settle on a matter with Dongwoo hyung already? But isn’t it too fast for them to settle and inform his parents? Something about it did not feel good. He sighed lowly as he tried to sit comfortably on the bench, but he couldn’t. He kept on fidgeting in his place every two seconds. That did not go unnoticed by his brother.

 

“Hyung, why did you come to pick me up from Dongwoo hyung’s house?” he tried to sound as calm as he can, though he knew the nervousness was visible to his brother. He knew he can never hide anything from Hoya. Although the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter