Knew it was you

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo was pissed off when he was done with the meeting. Woohyun disappeared while he was in the bathroom just before the meeting starts by a short while, without even telling him beforehand or leaving a note, at least. He tried calling him couple of times before he stepped inside the meeting room, but got no answers. He grabbed his phone and opened the calls history to call Woohyun again when he noticed that there was an answered call from Hoya. It was during the time he was in the bathroom. He quickly dialed the said person.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hoya, it’s Dongwoo.”

 

“Dongwoo!! Why did you hang up on me? Did you find Sunggyu?”

 

Dongwoo furrowed his eyebrows, but then it hit him. Woohyun answered!

 

“Hoya-h, it was not me who answered you, it was Woohyun. Why are you asking about Sunggyu? Weren’t you guys together?”

 

Sobs. That was the answer Dongwoo.

 

“Hoya? What’s wrong?”

 

“I, I thought I was doing the right thing, but Sunggyu ran away and I don’t know where did he go! Sungjong and Myungsoo aren’t answering me, so then I called you, I did not even give who answered a chance to answer and said that Sunggyu ran away, but then he hang up on me.”

 

“Where are you now?”

 

“At the park near our house.”

 

Dongwoo sighed, “Okay stay there, I will come and pick you up. We will look for Sunggyu together.”

 

Hoya hummed and bid Dongwoo goodbye. Dongwoo took his jacket and moved to his car that was parked in front of the building. It took him around fifteen minutes till he reached the Kims’ house. He went out and tried to look for a glimps of the said park, it was on the right side of the house and far by three houses.

 

Hoya was sitting on a bench with his between his hands. Dongwoo’s heart clenched hard in his ribcage as he stared at the sobbing male. He walked to him before crouching down in front of him. He placed his hand on top of his head and caressed it softly.

 

Hoya pulled his head up and stared in front of him, his hand was about to reach for the newcomer’s face but was stopped midway as the latter’s embraced his.

 

“It’s me Dongwoo.” He wrapped his arms around the blind guy and patted his heads. When he calmed a bit, he walked to the car and made him sit down in the passenger seat as he took the driver seat.

Dongwoo held the younger’s chin in his palm and made him look at him, “calm down, okay? We are going to find him, I promise you.” The blind guy could not do anything besides nodding.

 

“Now tell me what happened?”

 

Hoya tried to breathe calmly, “I went with Sungjong to your house to get him. He did not know about Woohyun’s nor your decision and I honestly stayed quiet until we reached our house. Before we enter, he seemed troubled. He asked me if we can sit in the park and talk before heading inside, and I agreed. I tried to make everything clear, I did not lie about anything. I told him about Woohyun not agreeing to what dad said, and that you would not force him into anything. He was hurt! You promised him everything will be all right but you disappointed him!”

 

Dongwoo lowered his head, as he could not do anything else. He knows he did not keep his promise, but he himself knew that at least that was better.  But least he knew, that it could have been the worst for the Kims.

 

“Just get going, ask your brother and see if he knows anything.”

 

Dongwoo just nodded his head and said nothing else. He was driving for ten minutes when he asked again, “where do you think we might find him? A place he regularly goes to?”

 

Hoya stayed silent, he tried to think of where could his brother go to, but his brain was not functioning well with him at the moment, everything was blur to him. He shook his head.

 

Dongwoo tried calling his brother again, but still no one answer.

 

“Call Sungjong, he might answer you.”

 

And Dongwoo did what he was told. The more rings that he heard the more anxious he became.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When he opened his eyes, the surrounding was nowhere to what seemed familiar to him. A car. He rubbed his eyes gently and looked outside. Yongguk? He dropped his gaze to the car’s dashboard as memories slowly became clearer to him. Him taking his brothers to the house before leaving to run some errands. Then Yongguk texted him to meet up. The coffee shop. The car. The outburst. Their hug. Everything was clear to him and he could not help himself but to look again at the muscular guy. How thankful he was for him. He sighed before stepping outside the car.

 

Yongguk turned around when he heard the car door being opened and smiled. “You woke up?”

 

“Want me to be asleep all my life?” Sungjong scoffed. He stood by the older as he leaned his body against the car and stared off at the river in front of them.

 

Yongguk fished a phone from his pocket. Sungjong noticed that it was his. “Your brother called, but since you were sleeping, I took it out so it wont disturb your sleep.”

 

Sungjong took his phone back and looked at the calls history. Weird, why did his brother call him so many times? Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter