Taking his side

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited.

                                                                                                                

 

Woohyun pulled his hand back with a scoff at the other male. “I told you to mind your own business and leave me the alone. Just because I said that I will look after my child, it does not mean I’m doing it because I want to, but because your brother talked to Dongwoo hyung. Don’t get stupid ideas, because I still doubt everything.”

 

He stood up and left the room, heading to the living room as he threw himself on the couch, an arm thrown over his eyes.  He sighed as his recent days played in his mind. All the feelings he had to bear in a short time were overwhelming him. He is still in doubt, he did not lie, but he himself did not know why he did all this; bringing Sunggyu home with him. He knew deeply down it was not because of his sympathy toward the pregnant male nor was it for him actually believing whatever words that escaped his lips. He did it for his older brother; his brothers is all what he has. Dongwoo had to take over the company before even finishing his masters. His brother was always there for them, after their parents’ death. He did not want his brother to think of him as an irresponsible person, and if he did a mistake, he will take care of it.

 

But can he really marry Sunggyu?

Can he really stay committed to a person who he barely knows?

 

His head turned, buried instantly in the cushion. It was not a minute later before his tears fell down. Faint sobs. Shaking lightly against the couch as he screamed internally. He wondered whether he had any strength left to mentally go on clueless-ly in this matter. He rushed his decision because his brother gaze were full of disappointment.

 

Just across the spacious room where the crying boy was, Dongwoo stood at the end of the hallway. Dongwoo held back all his feelings toward all who existed on this world and looked at his younger brother in his heart. It ached how things ended up. He slowly came to realize that he forced his brother into a difficult life with responsibilities that he was not ready for right now. Dongwoo leaned his back on the hallway wall, all his thoughts crashing against each other in his mind. He himself did not know if what he did is the right thing to be done. He cannot deny the fact that he placed his brother in a difficult situation and the guilt has been eating him minute by minute. His fingers ran through his dark brown hair locks as the sobs of his younger made the situation worse for him.

 

In the end, my brothers are my priority, right?

Woohyun, is a victim in this as well, right?

 

He slowly approached the silently crying boy; he crouched down beside him. He sat there listening to his brother before gathering his courage to places his hand on top of his hair, it gently.

 

Woohyun swallowed a breath when he suddenly felt a hand on his head, when he realized who it could be, his cries came back, harder. The hand slipped to his shoulder, gently hugging it. When Woohyun’s sobs turned low enough, he turned his body around, facing his brother. Dongwoo pulled Woohyun’s face into his chest as the younger’s arm slipped around the elder’s torso.

 

“It’s okay, everything is going to be okay.”

 

He felt Woohyun shaking his head. He felt bad enough to curse at himself.

 

“Everything will be okay, I promise you.”

 

He held his brother tighter, slowly lulling him into sleep. It was after what seemed to be an hour when he felt the body in his arms relaxes, with faint snores. He smiled and held his brother closely before moving to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter