Tell him so

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo smiled gently and brought his hand up to hold the smaller on and moved all over his face. “Do you do that to everyone who meet?” he bit down softly on the index finger that was tapping his lips. Hoya chuckled with a tilted head; “maybe?” he smirked when he heard the low whine from Dongwoo. 

 

Dongwoo, with his arms still wrapped around Hoya, moved backward until the back of his knees came in contact with the bed edge. He laid on his back and brought Hoya to lay on top of him. He secured his arms around him tightly to keep him in place when he felt him fidget in his arms. His smile fell as he looked up, “I’m sorry. I got carried away with Woohyun that I did not realize what I was doing was really selfish of us, but I couldn’t do anything else. I don’t even know what are we supposed to do with them.”

Hoya placed his head on top of the broad chest as he listened to the heartbeats of the other. He sighed, “I understand, it’s just we really are just as lost as you guys are. I don’t know what should we do, father won’t let Sunggyu near the house, not even to just come and greet our mom. The whole family depended on him and Myungsoo.” He took a sharp breath as half of his face turned to hide in the black cloth, a hand clutching it tightly, “I sometimes do wonder, how come Sunggyu is pregnant. I mean, he is a man that we are sure of. But whenever this comes across my mind, I throw it back and tell myself that I will take care of this matter when I can make sure Sunggyu is safe somewhere.” 

 

Dongwoo sighed as he turned around to lay Hoya on the bed while they faced each other. He rested his palm on the warm neck, fingers rubbing gently against the skin. “What solution is there that is good enough for both of them, Woohyun and Sunggyu? I really can’t force Woohyun on doing something he does not want to. I tried to,” he gulped and tried to steady his breaths, his arm fell across his eyes, “ah, never have we ever went through something this way since our parents died. I don’t even know what to do, I don’t have the heart to ask Woohyun to marry Sunggyu, and whenever I see Sunggyu, my heart breaks a little. I can’t give my back to all what is happening for so long.” 

 

The younger scooted closer and moved his fingers to rest on the cheek of the other. His lips moved and rest on Dongwoo’s nose, and smiled. “I understand, he is your brother, just like how Sunggyu is mine. Just like how I wanted what is better for Sunggyu, you looked for what is better for Woohyun.” He felt the hitching breaths of the other against his cheek, and slowly moved to his neck. Hoya threw his head back slowly as the muscular arms around his waist tightened. He soon felt the face of the other on his stomach, buried in his shirt, kissing him just above his navel lightly. His fingers clutched the brownish hair as his lips parted to let a low hoarse moan out. The arms around his waist were now just beneath his , fingers kneading the flesh. He felt the other pull his shirt a bit higher. High enough for him to see his navel and sink his teeth gently on the spot above. He gasped. Upper body crouching on top of the head that was now buried in his embrace. Dongwoo pulled the skin between his teeth as he looked up at the younger and slowly made it slips past his teeth. He kissed him, more passionate than the first. 

 

 

 

Woohyun was flipping through channels as his hand played with the locks of Yongguk’s hair, who had his head on his lap. Myungsoo was sitting at the far left to them, on an arm chair playing with his phone, when they heard the door of the room behind them open, they turned their heads around and saw Sungjong helping Sunggyu out of the room. Myungsoo jumped and ran to Sunggyu. He cupped his face and took his time running the back of his palm against his face and neck. “You don’t have a fever.” He said. 

Sunggyu scoffed with a smile, “did you hope I had?” Myungsoo pouted and shook his head, “I was just worried. I did not mean it that way.” The older Kim smiled and pinched his brother’s nose, “I know, I know.” Woohyun looked away, guiltiness eating his heart. He took a deep breath and moved his brother’s head from his lap. Just when he stood up to say something, with all the eyes on him, a loud moan was heard from the room that was occupied by the missing two. The faces of the six males who were in the living room turned bright red as the moan was heard again. 

 

“What are you doing to my brother! You dinosaur looking guy!” Sungjong screamed as he kicked the door that did not budge. He tried moving the doorknob, but failed. He punched the door, but still no answer. Suddenly he heard loud laughter behind him. He turned around and saw Yongguk and Sungyeol laughing wholeheartedly. Sungyeol lying on his back on the floor. Yongguk crouching on the couch. Woohyun had his hand covering his mouth, but it was apparent to him that he was struggling to hold his laughter back. “What’s funny?”

His question was ignored by the Jangs as they looked at each other and their laughter went louder. “No way Dongwoo!!!” The three were in their own world as the Kims looked at them with confused gazes. Woohyun was wiping the tear that was about to fall when he locked gazes with Sunggyu, whose face turned into a frown and looked away. He coughed and kicked his brothers. 

 

The door opened and a red-faced Hoya came out with two hands that belonged to the oldest Jang on his waist, body attached at the back. His hand was gripping tightly on his pants while looking down. Dongwoo barely nodded his head when he saw that the rest of the Kims were just in front of the other room door. When he turned around to look at the source of laughter, he saw his brothers rolling around laughing while pointing at him. Sungyeol stood up quickly at him and pointed at him, “Say hyung!! Did you lose your lips finally?” Dongwoo’s eyes went wide as he stared shocked at his brothers kicking each other while laughing. 

 

Hoya felt his stomach tickling him as he realized what the others were saying. So Dongwoo did not kiss anyone else before he kissed him? He was the first of the other just like how he was his first? The redness across his cheeks deepened as he bit down on his lips. He flinched when he heard the voice from behind him. “What do you mean lips! Who told you I have never kissed? I did so what!” Hoya felt his heart drop at the sentence while Dongwoo was still oblivious to the change of emotion in the person within his hold. 

 

“Dongwoo hyung, no no no” Woohyun called and shook his head, he pointed at Hoya. All the eyes in the living room turned to look at Hoya. Dongwoo looked between his brother and the male in his arms confused. He did not understand until he saw his brother come closer to him and pokes his cheek. That was when things went wrong. Dongwoo understood what his brother meant. Just as his lips parted, he heard Sunggyu scream. 

 

 

“Get your filthy hands away from my brother you jerk!” Sunggyu stepped enough to grab his brother arm and pull him closer. He hugge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter