Their meetings

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[3rd person]

 

Sunggyu was sitting in the kitchen, kicking the air as he sat there doing nothing. The old lady was taking the two boys in a tour around the house and backyard. He sighed, rubbing his face as he tried to calm himself down. His mind was in a mess, he wasn’t yet used to the fact that he isn’t living with his family anymore, he isn’t even sure if he will ever be allowed to go back there. The fact that there is a soul growing in him. And now, the guy who brought all the misery to his life, appeared right in front of him? Sunggyu was lost in his thoughts, until the call of his name cut them off, bringing him to stand up on his feet. He turned around; the old lady came in his sight first, followed by Yongguk and after him Woohyun.

 

He didn’t say anything, just stared at the old lady, expecting an order or a question. In a blink, he found himself in front of the door, with both of the boys on his sides, the old lady’s face peeking from the door, “take them to the beach, and show them around until I’m done with dinner. And just like that, the door was closed in front of his face.

 

Sunggyu was staring at the wooden door that was merely couple of centimeters away from him. A hand rested on his shoulder, hoping to make him move, but caused him to flinched and back away from the latter who blinked innocently, wondering what did he do to make the later jolt up.

 

Yongguk cleared his throat and looked at Sunggyu from head to toe, causing him to rolls his eyes.

 

Sunggyu, without a word walked ahead of the two, and headed to the beach.

 

 

They were engulfed in a pregnant silence, as the two brothers walked behind the petite guy who was lost in a big hoodie that made him look fluffy and cuddly.

 

Woohyun’s phone started ringing and within a second he replied.

 

“Hey Dongwoo hyung”

 

"The house is good, and the area is pretty and calm. There is a beach near the house too."

 

"Ahh, really? Yeah, it's okay hyung."

 

“Yeah yeah I remember him. Isn’t he the smart boy who joined the company although he just graduated from high school?”

 

“Kim what?”

 

“Ah, Kim Sungjong, tha-“

 

Before he got to finish his sentence, the petite guy hands were clutching his arms. With a desperate look, he whispered to Woohyun, “m-my broth-her, he is.”

 

Yongguk extended his arm between them as he tried to push Sunggyu away from Woohyun who was still in a shock of the sudden burst from the latter.

 

“Sungjong-ng, I wan-nna,” a soft sob slipped from Sunggyu’s lips as he looked at Woohyun and then back to his phone

 

“Sungjong is your brother?” Yongguk looked at Sunggyu with a questioning look as he held his shoulders.

 

Sunggyu nodded at him before looking back again to Woohyun, “I beg you, please, I wanna talk to him,” tears started to roll down his pale cheeks, “I can’t own a phone, and I have no way to communicate with the-“

 

Before Sunggyu got to finish his words, Woohyun’s hand covered his mouth. “Okay okay wait” he sighed as he let his hand fall down to his side. He brought the phone back to his ear, “Dongwoo hyung, so you said that Sungjong guy is with you?”

 

“And Hoya too? Ah their oldest brother.”

 

“Yeah, look, I will talk to you later but can you give me this Sungjong guy for a second.”

 

"Just give him to me hyung."

 

They waited for couple of seconds before Woohyun extended his hand toward Sunggyu with his phone laying on his palm.

 

Sunggyu quickly snatched the phone and pressed it against his ear as he fought the cries that were bothering his heart from leaving as he slowly talked. But not after a minute when he broke down and was crying while holding the phone closer and clutched it tightly.

 

Yonggu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter