One step closer

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[3rd person POV]

 

 

Sungyeol was having his usual calm evenings without my hyungs coffee when a knock on the door made him look away from the city view behind his wall length window.

 

“Come in”

 

His assistant came inside as he moved to the front of his desk and leaned back on its edge.

 

She handed him a paper and stepped back, “the number of the photographer sir.”

 

He took the note and thanked her. Once he was again alone in his office, he moved back and grabbed his phone and quickly dialed the phone number.

 

“Is this the photographer L?”

 

“Yeah, it’s me. Why?”

 

“Ahh, well, I wanted to ask when are you free because I want you to do me a favor?”

 

“Sorry, but I only take photographs no more.”

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes before replying, “Yes I know, I just want you to take pictures, don’t worry.”

 

“And I only work on weekends. Make up your mind first then send me the date, time and place in a text.”

 

With that, the so-called L ended the phone call on Sungyeol who blinked before growling at the phone. Arrogant bastard.

 

Sungyeol left his office as he headed to the oldest Jang office. He knocked before opening the door.

 

There in front of his brother’s desk, sat on the chair a good-looking guy. He quickly apologized and bowed.

 

The guy quickly stood up but did not look away from the wall he was looking at earlier, and before anyone of them gets to say anything, Dongwoo came out his personal bathroom.

 

“Hey Yeollie, come in” Dongwoo smiled at his younger brother and moved to his chair.  “Sungyeol, this is Hoya, he is Sungjong-shi older brother. Hoya, this is Sungyeol, my youngest brother.”

 

Sungyeol looked at Dongwoo confused as Hoya extended his arm, not toward Sungyeol though. Dongwoo rushed to his brother side and took his hand and placed it on top of Hoya’s. He turned his head and mouthed to the youngest Janf, he is blind.

 

Sungyeol’s lips formed a tiny o as he shook the latter’s hand softly, “nice to meet you Hoya-shi, I heard a lot about your brother.”

 

Their hands separated as they sat in front of each other and Dongwoo sat on his chair. “I hope he is doing good in the company.”

 

Sungyeol chuckled as he leaned softly to the side, resting his elbow on the arm of the chair, “he was only employed about over a month, maybe two months, but he is pretty much impressive with his work. He works diligently and professionally.  Not to forget his beautiful features, I mistook him as a girl at first sight.”

 

Hoya’s lips twitched a bit as he rested his hands on his lap, “Myungie always said that, even Gyu, but Jongie always insisted that they were lying and that he looked the manliest between us all. But sadly, I never had the chance to see his beautiful face.”

 

The two Jang brothers stayed silent as Dongwoo rolled his eyes at his brother, who by now was pouting.

 

“I’m s-sorry Hoya-shi, I didn’t mean to-“

 

Hoya quickly waved his hands with a genuine smile, “no need to apologize, you didn’t say anything wrong. No one needs to actually. It doesn’t bother me when people talk about the looks of anything. Really.”

 

Sungyeol still felt guilty, even if Hoya stated that what he said didn’t bother him, he still didn’t like how his tongue slipped those words so quickly without consideration.

 

“So Sungyeollie,” Dongwoo unwilling turned his gaze from the good-looking man to his youngest brother, “what were you looking for me?”

 

“Yeah right,” Sungyeol smiled at his brother as he leaned his upper body on the desk, “you know, it’s the time of the year so I will contact a new photographer since Jungin hyung passed away this year and we don’t have any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter