2

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT!!

I know I know you are wondering where did the rest of the chapters go! I deleted them, but I still have the copies! First of all, sorry for disappearing so long, something happened and well I couldnt update or actually write! Second, I DID change the story! not everything, just how the story will weave from a problem to another. Dont unsubscribe people ;A; Im BACK anyway!! I really hope you will enjoy it and please please leave a comment !! I love you guys <3 -Kim Bada

 

 

 

Chapter 2:

 

[Sunggyu]

 

I stirred as I felt warmness touch my forehead. I tried moving my hand to rub my eyes but it felt heavy, hard to pull them up. My lips parted as a soft whimper left my scratchy throat. A cold palm landed on my forehead causing me to hiss at the contact.

“Sunggyu-ah. Baby, do you hear me?” that’s my mother’s voice, for sure.

I barely opened my eyes to close them once again; the place was so bright compared to the darkness that embraced my sight when I was asleep. Nonetheless, I still replied to mum without opening my eyes.

“M-mum” the word was scarcely audible as it came out from the dry cavern.

I didn’t know whether mum was able to hear the barely audible voice, but when the hand that was on my forehead moved to caress my hair and a soft kiss landed on my forehead, I knew she did.

“Hey baby” her voice was so soft, centimeters away from my ear, as I felt her lean closer, our foreheads touching. I tried again and I succeed in opening my eyes, to be greeted with the sight of mum crying but still smiling.

I was in a hospital, for sure. The white walls, the sickening smell of it. Just what happened, just minutes ago I was in my room getting ready for work.

“Are you alright?”

“It h-hurts” I inhaled as I tried to talk, it was hard to talk, the air leaving my lungs pushing through the tight dry throat.

“Where baby? Tell me” I felt her arm slipping behind my shoulders as she sat me up, leaning my side on her, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. I snuggled closer to her embrace seeking warmth and love.

“My whole bo-“ a knock on the door cut me off, stealing my attention and mum’s.

A fine looking woman, wearing a white coat came in with a nurse behind her holding a folder.

“Can you leave us alone Bora-shi?” the doctor, apparently, said so as she glanced at the nurse behind her while extending her hand.

The nurse gave the doctor the folder before bowing to us and leaving the room.

“Good evening Sunggyu-shi, how are you feeling?”

Evening? I glanced at the closed curtains, I couldn’t even know if it was night from morning.

“It’s evening already?” stupidly, ignoring her question, I asked as I glanced up to my mother, who chuckled and smiled lightly at me as she nodded her head.

The doctor shook her head and asked me again, “how are you feeling Sunggyu-shi? Do you feel any pain?”

I nodded, “my whole body does”.

She nodded before opening the folder that was placed on her lap, looking through several papers. She pulled out an envelope that had my name written on the outside.

“Sunggyu-shi, I think you know we are in no position to joke around when it comes to health. Even though it may sound unbelievable but, congratulation, you are four weeks pregnant.”

I blinked; I didn’t know what the hell is going on. For god’s sake I’m a guy.

“W-what?” I didn’t believe it, no way I would, she got to be kidding.

“I think you heard me very well, here are the papers.” She stood up and placed the envelope on the bed, a foot away from me. “Me and your mum talked about it. We did the test multiple times to make sure of it. You can be discharged in an hour; I will go and finish the rest of what is left for me to discharge you. Have a talk with your mum and when you are done, I hope you will take a better care of your body. See you in half an hour or so.” She left the room just after she gave me a faint smile.

Her words kept repeating themselves in my mind. My eyes darted to the brown receptacle that was placed beside me, waiting me to pick it up and reveal its contents.

I closed my eyes, inhaling a breath that carried with it the smell that will forever sicken me. I opened them, and the envelope remained there. My trembling fingers reached to touch the rough structure that held within it what I wanted to for it to be a mere dream, but no, it wasn’t a dream, because here it is stuck between my fingers. The envelope is still there. Right there. I held it tightly as I brought it to my lap and stared at it for a good five minutes wishing it would disappear any moment right now, but again, it remained.

I felt mum’s hand tighten on my shoulder as she sighed.

I slipped my fingers in the opening of the envelope, my fingers touching the edges of the papers that carried my worst nightmare. I gripped them tightly as I brought them to my sight. My gaze trailed down the paper as the words slowly started to enter my mind.

Name: Kim Sunggyu

Test: Pregnancy test

Result: Positive

Positive? How? My mind slowly drifted to the accident that happened about one month ago when I went to get the papers Sungjong asked me to. The most unfortunate night I’ve e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter