How about?

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What kind of photos do you want me to take?” Myungsoo said with a sigh as he leaned his head back on the chair headrest. He was trying his best, but no matter how much he tried he can’t be one hundred percent professional, not when it has to do with one of the Jangs.

 

“Well, some professional photos that can be used for passports and formal matters, we also take couple of family pictures. Yeah, that’s it I guess.” Sungyeol shrugged as he walked around the office. Pictures were hanged on the wall with different sizes and different snaps. Landscape, kids, sea, and more. But something about them was captivating. They were more than just pictures. The boy surely had some magical hands to be able to take these kinds of pictures.

 

“I will see when I can do it. Do you have a certain time that you are free? To avoid any time clashes.” Myungsoo said as his eyes traced the other male movement.

 

“I’m always free!” Sungyeol grinned, but it soon turned to a pout when he saw how Myungsoo was giving him a strong judging look. “What?”

 

“Of course you are free, because you have servants doing everything for you. You can just lay down on your bed and your ceiling will rain money.” He rolled his eyes as Sungyeol frowned at him.

 

“That isn’t true. It is just that Dongwoo hyung doesn’t want me to do anything; he thinks I’m still young to depend on myself. He finishes the work that should be done by me!” he huffed.

 

“Look, I-“ Myungsoo was cut off when his phone went off, he raised an eyebrow.

 

Sungjong.

 

“Hello?” he answered.

 

“Hey! It’s rude to answer a call when you have a meeting!” Sungyeol shouted, but was ignored by Myungsoo.

 

“Hyung! I will send you a location, come there instantly. It’s related to Sunggyu!”

 

With that, Sungjong hang up.

 

Myungsoo ruffled his hair with a scream as he quickly tried to grab his jacket and messenger bag. He pulled Sungyeol and pushed him outside before leaving the office. He locked it and moved to the elevator. Sungyeol blinked. He wasn’t aware of what is happening but still did not fight back when he was dragged out. When the elevator door closed, he asked, “is everything okay?”

 

“I need to go somewhere, it is urgent. We can meet later to finish our business.” Myungsoo sighed as he leaned his head on the wall.

 

“I can drop you off if you want.” Sungyeol said genuinely. It wasn’t out of curiosity nor it was for anything else. He really wanted to help the other boy who seemed troubled.

 

“Don’t bother about me, I will grab a taxi.” The younger did not turn his head when he answered. Once the door opened, he quickly dashed out and was followed by the Jang. Sungyeol could have just left, but he would have felt bad in case the younger did not find a taxi. So he decided he would just wait until he was sure the younger got a ride and then he can leave. It’s not like he has any other plans for the day.

 

They were standing in front of the building, with Myungsoo extending his hand every time he saw a taxi passes by. But luck was not on his side today, because no vehicle did stop for him. Ten minutes passed by but no one bothered to stop for him. Sungyeol sighed before poking Myungsoo’s shoulder, “come, I will drop you off wherever you want.”

 

Myungsoo did not want to accept the offer, but he did not want to waste more time standing here. He was dying to see his brother, whom he was the only one who did not see since he was kicked by their father out of the house. He nodded hopelessly before following the older to his car that was just beside them. He was frustrated but couldn’t come up with another solution. So he forgave himself for going with the youngest Jang, because currently there is no other way.

 

Sungyeol brought him to the said place within what seemed a bit less than ten minutes, but Myungsoo did not care. As long as he was able to reach there fast. Once the car was parked, within a second, he was already at the entrance. Sungyeol did not leave, he decided he maybe should follow him and make sure he will be all right. Sungyeol did not bother at first about the place, but when he followed Myungsoo inside the building, he started to notice the familiarity of the place. He did not say anything until they were inside the elevator, and reached the 17th floor.

 

“I’m sorry, but who did you come here for?” Sungyeol asked as he leaned on the wall of the elevator. The nervousness visible in the younger’s eyes. He extended a hand to rub the other’s shoulder, who in result flinched under the other person’s touch.

 

Myungsoo breathed out gently, “Sungjong told me he is here with Sunggyu hyung, I don’t know what happened but he told me to come as soon as possible. And he sent me the location, said floor 17th, room 1709.”

 

Sungyeol’s eyes twitched, room 1709? Isn’t that their apartment? “Room 1709? Are you sure?” he looked at the younger with questioning gaze that gave the younger goosebumps. Myungsoo nodded slightly and looked away. “That’s, our apartment.”

 

The younger looked at him shocked, “what? What do you mean it’s your apartment?” At that moment, the elevator door opened, breaking their conversation. Sungyeol grabbed the younger’s hand and lead him down the hall until they reached the room 1709. Without sparing Myungsoo a moment to say anything, he quickly pressed the passcode and the door opened shocking the younger, “told you it is ours, or how would I know the passcode?” Sungyeol grinned, feeling that he achieved a great conclusion. The younger just looked him plainly, scoffed before opening the door wider. The voices became clearer to them, a group of different voices that were yelling, covering the differences between them. The two males rushed inside and were greeted with an unexpected view. Woohyun was lying on the floor covering his cheek while he curled his body. On the other side of the room, Sungjong was screaming at Woohyun while Yongguk was locking the youngest against the wall. He was pushing the muscular body away but couldn’t go any further; the differences in their body played a role in that. Sungyeol rushed to his brother who was on the floor and pulled him to stand up. Woohyun leaned his body on his brother, he did not have any energy to stand on his own. Sungjong punched his stomach too strong for him to have control on his body. But the youngest wasn’t satisfied with just a punch in the stomach, so he punched his face as well.

 

“What the hell happened here?” everyone’s attention turned to the door, there stood a shocked Dongw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter