1

Mellifluous Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1:

 

[Woohyun]

 

“Hold on hold on for a second here Woohyun! You actually thought that I loved you? Like I really did?” slim body, tall figure and beautiful is what describes the girl best.

 

Woohyun’s lips parted, he didn’t even register what was happening so he can actually come up for something to say.

 

“Oh dear stupid Woohyun, hahhaha get yourself together and leave. There is nothing between us.”

 

The girl turned around and walked away, but the sudden grip on her wrist made her stop and look back.

 

“W-wait! Nana! Please stop playing around! Its absolutely not a topic to play around with!” This is a mere joke! Woohyun she is just playing around! Don’t worry nothing will happen between you and her! Everything is going to be all right.

 

That was what Woohyun thought of, not the reality he was living in the moment.

 

Nana’s left eyebrow rose at the boy’s statement, “Playing? Does it look like I’m playing around? If you think so, then rethink, because I am 100% serious Woohyun”

 

“Nana, we have been in love for over a year, what about everything that happened between us? All the dates and all the love we shared?”

 

Nana laughed, her long thin fingers covering her parted lips, “Woohyun Woohyun, I know that, I’m not an idiot like you. I mean come on, have you seen your face? What is there to be loved, huh? You are not only stupid but naïve and useless. If it wasn’t for your money, I would have never ever wasted a single second of my life with you. To think of everything that happened between us? Nah I don’t, cause I didn’t really pay attention to US! But you know, I have grown tired, I can’t stand everything that has any connection to you, and I had to bear everything and then what? The company will be handed to your older brother, and you have no interest in taking a part of it? I have surely wasted so much time on someone who is totally not worth it. And by the way, I changed my number, so don’t think of calling or even sending me any text, because it is not going to work anyway, now bye bye Hyunnie” she sent him a flying kiss as she turned around and walked away as she laughed. The boy stood still, not moving an inch, allowing the previous words to sink in his mind, missing the murmurs that slipped from the girl the broke his heart seconds ago.

 

Saying he was hurt wont give the feelings in Woohyun’s heart any justice.  Everything came to a halt around Woohyun, nothing felt right, there was no one around but yet it felt as if he was squeezed in the middle of a crowd, no air to breath, no space to move, making him crash down.

 

It felt so hard to inhale a single breath, slowly opening his eyes, the sight was surely blurred. Woohyun walked back to the company with a heavy heart, heavier than the whole world.

 

 

 

 

[Sunggyu]

 

His fingers slipped in his jean’s pocket as he fetched the vibrating device. His thumb ran across the screen, answering the call.

 

“Hyunnnnnnggg~”

 

“Hey Jongie-ah” a faint honest smile graced Sunggyu’s pale face.

 

“Are you done with work?”

 

“Yeah I am about to leave the coffee shop”

 

“Can you do me a favor please?” he knew for sure his younger brother is pouting now, the same pout he uses whenever he wanted something from any of his hyungs.

 

“And what do I get from my lovely brother if I did this favor for you?” Sunggyu grinned as he heard a whine from the boy on the line.

 

“I will, I don’t know, what do you want?” a huff came to end the sentence.

 

“Hahahaha you are so cute Jongie-ah, don’t worry, hyung doesn’t want anything, I will do it for you, I’m not like someone who keep asking for clothes and stuff” Sunggyu chuckled when Sungjong whined for the second time. “So tell me baby brother, what do you want me to do?”

 

“I want you to pass by the Jang’s company and get my papers, I was accepted there so hopefully I will start working there soon”

 

“Really? Waah~ as expected from our little genius here hahahha! I’m happy for you Jongie-ah. Don’t worry, I will do it, even though I think it will be closed at this time, don’t you?”

 

“If I’m not mistaken, the boss or one of his younger brothers will still be there, just like always, making sure of everything! Anyway hyung, I will help mum with the dinner, come back quickly ok? Thank you again”

 

“Ok Jongie-ah, and its ok. Go and help mum. Bye bye”

 

The line was cut off when the latter bid his goodbye to his older brother.

 

 

 

 

[Dongwoo]

 

Gosh! This is so tiring!

 

Just when I lied on my bed and stretched my limbs across the softness of the blanket beneath me, someone knocked my door.

 

“Come in” I leaned on my elbows, facing the door.

 

Yeollie’s head peaked, his lips pouting.

 

I chuckled and ushered him to come.

 

He came and sat on the edge of the bed and sighed before turning his face to me, “Hyung~ Namu-hyung is not home yet”

 

My gaze turned to the side, checking the clock that was hanging on the wall. It already passed 3am. True Namu sometimes stay over to finish some stuff related to the company, but he would always come back before 1am or half an hour after that the most.

 

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and dialed his number.

 

The mobile phone you have dialed have been switched off, please try again later, thank you.

 

I glanced at the phone screen making sure I dialed the right number, and it is for sure Namu’s. That’s weird, he would never turn off his phone, and he always make sure it wouldn’t die on him.

 

 I called him again, but the same voice said the same thing again. I sighed as I rubbed my palm against my face and I stood up.

 

“Go to sleep Yeollie, I will go to the company and check there”

 

Yeollie glanced at me before sighing for god knows how many times so far since he came into my room.

 

“I will wait for you hyung”

 

I smiled softly at our youngest he surely worries so much. I pushed his head lightly so he would fall flat on my bed, “don’t think too much. You can sleep here tonight”

 

He grinned before crawling under the blanket.

 

I changed my clothes quickly and left the house within less than 10 minutes. The route to the company didn’t take much either, since it was already so late and everyone is probably sleeping by now.

 

Namu is indeed in the company; his car is still parked there. I wasted no time as I ran and headed inside. Only if the elevators were faster than this, I would have reached his office in a shorter period of time.

 

When the elevator’s door parted, Namu happens to walk out his office. For a second, I doubted if he was my brother, but he was indeed the person I came here for.

 

His hair was messier than it would be once he wakes up. The hem of his jacket barely held between his thumb and index finger. His limbs were trembling. I took several steps closer when I noticed that he stopped walking when he realized my presence.

 

The closer I got to him, the clearer his face was to me. His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter