Chapter 9: He's dead meat!

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:
Taeyeon’s PoV:

“Are you ready baby girl?” I asked my child while we were standing in front of Seoul International School. This will be the first time that Lauren will be attending school. I don’t know why but it feels like I am the one nervous for my child.

She smiled at me and giggled excitedly “Yes Mommy!!! Lets go in!!!!!”

The process was easy. I gave the records needed by the school and everything was settled. Everyone adored her whit. She was the one speaking alone with the teachers. She is definitely a big girl now.

“Madam… you have a very clever child.” The registrar told me while I was filling up the form. She was looking at Lauren who was busy talking to the head teacher of the school. 

I responded with a laughter, “Thank you for that compliment…”

“You and your husband is so lucky to have her… she’s such a charm!” she replied.

I paused for one moment after hearing those from her. Yes we are… we really are…

“Mommy! When will I start studying hewe? I wanna go tomowow!” Lauren exclaimed as she held the cloth of my dress. The teacher was gone which is probably why Lauren returned to me.

“On Saturday baby…” I replied.

She nodded and patiently waited for me to finnish. “Are these all that I need?” I asked the registrar

“Yes Ma’am… thanks! You will now proceed to room 211 for her Entrance test…” she responded while getting the papers from me. I nodded in agreement.

“Come now baby! You will have  a qualifying test! Are you ready?” I asked her.

“Yes mommy! Super duper wedy!” she responded immediately.

How did she get this kind of character? This is why I am so in love with this little angel…. She is a precious gift indeed!

When we arrive at the said room, the teacher immediately fetched Lauren and Lauren immediately went to them. But before leaving me at the waiting area, she gave me a tight hug.

“I wuv you mommy!” she whispered and I whispered back the same thing.

I felt teary eyed for a second knowing that my baby wont last long in this world if her operation wouldn’t be successful. I don’t want her to leave me… she’s the only person that I don’t want to lose… everyone left me… I don’t want to be alone… never…

I have settled everything in Seoul already… I am so proud that I did everything all by myself… mom and dad never helped me too! I can no consider myself an independent young mom… single mom… I started up my online boutique here in Seoul. I don’t earn that much but I must say that it is enough for the both of us. Baekhyun travels almost every day so I hired an on call baby sitter to supervise Lauren wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter