Me time with her

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Leeteuk’s POV

 

I have been thinking about what will happen to me; to Taeyeon if I became less of a douche bag before. I stared blankly at my bedroom’s ceiling wondering if things would turn out better if I had become a better man. This lasted for I what I feel about an hour.

 

All the while I thought that being mean to her, being a bastard to her would make me feel better but why do I feel the otherwise? Yes, I am the heir to the family’s company. Yes, I am enjoying the privileges of being the C.E.O. of my dad’s company but something’s missing. I am not happy at all.

 

Is it because I can’t admit to myself that the only thing that I want- the only thing that would make me happy- is her? Coward. That’s what I am. I let a precious girl like her go. She’s in my hands already; but I let  the chance go. And now? She’s happy with another man. A man whom I know is better than me- a man who would not do a single thing to hurt her. Unlike me who spent almost 10 years hurting her. 

 

“Oppa…” someone called from my doorway. Jessica smiled and went towards me and as she did that, I changed my position from lying down to a sitting position to accommodate her. “Are you alright?”

 

“Yes, why?” I asked as I gestured for her to take a seat to the couch in front of me.

 

She giggled. “I have been knocking for I think ten minutes. You never gave an answer. Are you alright?”

 

She was? “Really?! Oh sorry. I was just thinking about something. What is it that you need?”

 

She inhaled. “Are you sure? You’re never like this. Is there anything I can do to help?”

 

I faked a smile. “I’m good! Why?”

 

“If you say so.” She said, though I know that she wasn’t that convinced. “Well, I just want to tell you that I’ll go out with Jonghyun. Mom and dad won be here so… will you be alright? There’s food downstairs.”

 

I’m fine with them leaving me alone here. What’s new? “yeah go on…”

 

She smiled and stood up. But before leaving me room, she told me something. “You know that you can always tell me anything right?”

 

I just nodded. She always know if I have a problem as if she’s a telekinetic person who knows what’s inside my head and would come running to my rescue.

 

Ever since Taeyeon came back, I always have the urge to hug and kiss her without any reason. God knows how much I want to be with her. And I can’t believe that I am admitting these things to myself now that its too late. i guess its true. You will only now that you love someone when that someone is gone.

 

I feel so dead lazy. I just kept on thinking about her. Whenever I am not doing anything, my memories of her makes me feel comfortable and entertained. Yes. I am admitting now. I do love her.

 

Just as when I am about to become dramatic over the fact that I am a egotistic douche, I heard my phone ring. It was an unknown number and so I am planning on not to answer it but something inside be tells me that I should. And so I did.

 

“Yeobosseo!!!!!” I heard a voice that I have been longin to hear for quite some time now. It was lauren. I know from the voice alone. She sounds like Jessica when she was the same age.

 

“Laurennieeee????” I smiled and I couldn’t believe that I learned to do baby talks because of her. “How are you??”

 

she giggled cutely and I smiled deeply as I was imagining her beautiful cute face giggling and miling from one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter