Chapter 4: If only you knew why....

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:
Leeteuk’s PoV:

I gulped after hearing her say the words daddy. “You have a daddy??”

She giggled and I don’t know why. What’s so funny with that? “Of course! Laurennie wont be here if mommy and daddy did not make me! You know uncle Chung soo, a family has mommy daddy and a baby! And that’s us!” she finished as she continued watching Mr. Lee.

I felt Mr Lee giggling while he listened to what Lauren said. She’s too young. How can she know these things? ‘Family has mommy daddy and a baby… that’s us’. They are family? Why…?

“Wh-who’s your daddy then?” I hesitated.

“Pyun PaekHyun!!!!!!! Daddy Paekhyunnie!” she said and then hugged me tight. I felt mixed emotions while she was hugging me. I was angry… but… she was hugging me… her hug… her hug… this is a Taeyeon hug…. I can feel the love…. I hugged her back.

“Pyun Paekhyun?” I asked and slowly placed her down.

“YESSS! Pyun Paekhyun!” she again said

“Are you sure? Or… isn’t he Byun Baekhyun?” I asked.

“NOOOO!” She angrily replied and crossed her arms. “Pyun Paekhyun I said!”

“hahahah! Aigoo Lauren-ah! Okay okay Pyun Paekhyun… come lets wait for chef Lee to serve the food okay?”

Breakfast:

Everyone was there at our dinning table. Once again, we are complete. I missed this…. A lot.

“Noona! Do you want to come with us later at Lotte World? Lets bring Lauren with us!” Jonghyun said excitedly as he took a bite of the pancakes that Mr. Lee prepared.

Lauren suddenly sat straight and stared at her mom. “Waz dat mommyy??” she asked.

“Lotte world?” Taeyeon looked at Jonghyun. “Arent you going to office today?”

Jonghyun giggled. “Nope! I am taking the rest of the day off. I wanna spend time with my niece and sister!”

“Same goes with me unnie! I wanna come with you guys!” Jessica said.

“Ohoh! Mommy please???? I wanna join!!!” Lauren said. Its so cute whe she does that. Lauren has taken a lot of traits from her mom…

“Okay okay! Just finish your food.” She said.

Dad and Mom went to office already and the only people left here are the 5 of us. Or… 4 and a half of us.

“Are you going with us Hyung?” Jonghyun asked and I answered immediately with a no.

I saw Lauren pouted. “Wh-why? Me wanna go with uncle chung soo!”

I giggled. I want to join… I do. But… if I will go with them… Taeyeon wont enjoy the day… I know that… I know… “Uhm… uncle is busy with some office works darling…”

“Noooo! Uncle will join! Okayyy??? Okayyy?????” she said and she darted towards me and gave ma hug. “Please please please???”

Taeyeon stood up and went to her child. “Lauren-ah… don’t force uncle jung su if he doensnt want to join… he’s busy okay??”

“NOOO! ME LIKE UNCLE!” she yeled and that made Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide.

“Yah! Lauren-ah! That’s bad! Do you want me to spank you in front of your uncles?” Taeyeon asked Lauren and her stance made me adore her. She changed. She changed from a young girl to a woman… a great mom…

“No….” Lauren murmured and so she went to walk slowly to he rmom and gave her a hug. “Sorry mommy…”

Taeyeon carried her and gave us a smile. All of us giggled. I giggled too. Lauren is such a wonderful child. She doesn’t want her mom to get angry ather.

“Very good” Tayeeon said as she walked away from us to their room.

“I want talk daddy!” I heard Lauren telling her mom that sentence. I felt my brows meet together as I tried to list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter