Where?

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Leeteuk’s POV:

 

I was so engrossed at staring at Lauren who was busy watching her favorite TV Show which is Barney. She was giggling and singing the whole time and I didn’t notice that it was past her bed time already. She was busy sitting at my bean bag couch while munching some oreo cookies.

 

“Omo! Lauren- ah!” I called and she immediately looked back at me.

“Nehh??” she answered.

I smiled at her, “I think its time to brush your teeth now and sleep!”

“uhmm…” she started. “okaayyy… I eat this tommollow!” she said as she showed me the oreo box that she was holding. I giggled at her cutie face and just nodded.

Aigoo this little angel…. Little Taeyeon…

“do you know how to brush your teeth??” I asked curiously as I let her stand on a stool chair in front of our sink and mirror. She nodded proudly and I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

She really is very independent like her mom… such a cutie patootie… she’s 5 but she acts and speaks like she’s 10. Though she still confuses R with L. and J with CH.

 

“uncle!!! Im finiiish!” she cheered as she smiled with all her teeth showing at the mirror. I giggled.

“haha! Laurennie Is sooo cutee!” I pinched her cheek and carried her out of the bed.

“Okay laurennie! Time to change for pajamas!” I said as I showed her pajmas to her.

“hmm… okay! But I don’t know how….” She pouted.

I smiled. “of course uncle will help you!” and after hearing those, she smiled cutely at me. Ugh this little girl! I just couldn’t get enough of her!

After dressing her up, I made her lie down on my bed and caressed her hair so she could immediately fall asleep. But I can feel that her body is still adjusting to the feeling in my room… it seemed like she couldn’t fall asleep.

“I miss my mommy…. Can we all her??” she asked.

 

This cute little thing… she misses her mom at a matter of hours… I remembered Jess when we were younger. She would cry when dad’s away for a business trip… I do want to call her mom… but I am afraid that she’s asleep now….

 

“please uncle? Please??” she pleaded and held my hands tight. I couldn’t say now. I dialed Taeyeon’s number and just after 3 rings, she answered.

 

“Jung su! Is there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter