Chapter 3: Hellos...

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: (Listen to Love Paradise by Kelly Chen first)
12 AM:
Narrator’s PoV:

Cold winds blew past by Taeyeon as she stood up silently and stared at the stars on at their garden. It was cold yet she was still there feeling the cold winter breeze. Lauren was already fast asleep that time and she knows for sure that it is the right time to be alone and be at peace.

Everything seems fine now… Taeyeon thought. He seems happy with his… wife? I wonder where Sora Unnie is. He still looks the same. He never even changed. He’s still the same old same old Leeteuk. She took a seat on one of the bench and warmed herself using her sweater.

“Can’t sleep?” someone asked. And that someone is Leeteuk.

Taeyeon looked up at him and smiled. “Jet lag I guess…” she replied and then she moved one ruler away so Leeteuk would be able to sit. Leeteuk of course grabbed the opportunity to sit beside her.

Teuk grinned. “How’s life?”

“Perfect I think…” Taeyeon replied with a smile.

“Perfect because?” Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon inhaled. “Because my baby is fast asleep and I don’t have to follow her around this big house….”

Leeteuk giggled lightly. “Your daughter seems to be so naughty…”

“She’s fine. She just loves to play around…”

There was a moment of silence as the two of them stared blankly at the sky. Both for sure are trying their best to think for a good topic to talk about. They both seemed to be tensed too.

Teuk inhaled. “How?”

Taeyeon looked at him, “what do you mean how?”

He paused, “I am sorry… but… but… how? I mean… why? I mean who?” he strggled and Taeyeon knew what he was trying to ask him.

“She’s my child. And that’s all that you should know…” Taeyeon said.

“What do you mean? How the hell did you get pregnant?” he asked once more. This time he asked it in a fierce manner.

Taeyeon tried to erase her nervousness and worries. “Nothing! Brother… I don’t need to tell you. She’s my child and that’s it.”

“Why Taeyeon? Why?” Leeteuk murmured.

Taeyeon forced herself to laugh. “What why? By the way… how’s you and Sora?”

Leeteuk froze. She didn’t know? But anger came onto him first so he replied “That’s none of your business too… I guess…”

Taeyeon smiled. “I do think everthing went well when I left… right? You seem to have a happy life with her…”

Leeteuk cant take what Taeyeon was saying. He knew how clueless Taeyeon was while she was away. All he knew was that for sure, he wants her for him. He stood up ffrom where he was sitting and knelt in front of Taeyeon. “I asked you not to leave Taeyeon…. I asked you not to leave me… right?”

Taeyeon froze at what was happening. Leeteuk was holding her hands while he was kneeling down in front of her. “Yah! What are you doing? Someone might see you! Get up!”

“Answer me! I asked you not to leave right? I asked yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter