Lunch Date and Lunch Date Date

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's PoV:
South Truf Restaurant:

"I'm really glad that you said yes Taeng.." Leeteuk said before taking a bite of his carbonara. Taeyeon did not respond and just took a bite of her macaroni salad. There was really an akward atmosphere between the two. Both of them are unable to think of a good topic to discuss or talk about.

. This is fu*king hard! I have no idea on what to say! Leeteuk thought while staring at Taeyeon who was looking down and eating.

"Uh... how are you Taeng?" Leeteuk nervously asked.

"Taeyeon." she corrected and faked a smile. "Hmm... I'm excellently well! You?"

Leeteuk giggled nervously. "Oh I am fine! Really! And I am really happy that you allowed me to visit your baby.."

"Oh! That's alright! You're her uncle!" Taeyeon smiled.

Uncle... yeah... just uncle.. "Yes... Thank you really. Thank you for not putting Lauren inbetween our rift..."

"Rift?" Taeyeon asked. "Oh.. that one... it's alright... our fights and problems stays with us... and I have seen how sory you were after saying those nasty things about my child... and about me.." She added while her eyes were glued onto Leeteuk's eyes.

Teuk can feel his heart melting, his soul shaking and his face turning red because of how Taeyeon was bravely talking while staring at him.

Teuk tried to look away and said "I am really sorry Taeng... I hope you would forgive me too..."

Taeyeon smiled. "For the past 5 years I have been carrying this burden.. This very heavy burden that i can't seem to remove... that i cant seem to resolve...."

"Im really sorry...." Leeteuk said as he was staring down...

"You know... this is actually the only time you've apologized this much." Taeyeon recalled while looking down and eating. 

"Sorry..." Teuk said once again. and this time, he can feel his heart being pierced by numerous needles simulaneously.

"Sorry for everything...." Leeteuk sid in a very apologetic face. Taeyeon took a sip of her mango shake and said:

"But you know that I would'nt be here eating with you if I am not yet ready to forgive you right?" Taeyeon asked with a smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter