Chapter 8: What was that?

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:
Leeteuk’s PoV:

“Nugussaeyo??” the man in glasses asked as I stood in front of him carrying two plastics of storybooks. I tried to glance at the house but I don’t see any signs of Taeyeon and Lauren living in the place. Why would they live here anyways? Tss!

“Uh… no I think I went to a wrong place….” I said and bowed in front of him. When I was about to walk away, I heard a soft giggle from the guy. I looked back at him and I saw him smiling.

What the? Whats wrong?

“Ani… you are in the right place!” he informed me. I don’t understand. Clearly, there’s no Kim Taeyeon and Lauren Kim in the house…

“What do you mean?” I asked curiously.

He laughed and walked towards me. “You are Park Jung Su right?”

“Y-yeah?” I replied

“I heard a lot about you. You are in the right place… come in…” he said as he gestured me to the house. He creeps me out I swear. He’s like Parker Crane of Insidious 2. He is creepy.

I walked inside the house and took a seat at their sofa. “You are looking for Taeyeon and Lauren right?”

I immidiaely looked at him and answered “Yes.”

“Taeyeon’s at work.. Lauren is at the washroom brushing her teeth… just wait for her… she’ll go here as soon as she’s done.”

Taeyeon’s at work?? She’s working?! No! she’s a princess at home! Why the hell would she work?! Ughh! That’s all because of me! I shouldn’t have told her that she just came back so my dad would finance them!!!! Ughhh!!!! What if something else happens to her?! What if her boss is a maniac! What if-

I wasn’t able to finish my thoughts for I heard Lauren yelled at the hall way the word “DADDDYYYY!!!”

I though that she was heading towards me but he ran to hug Parker Crane’s legs tsss!

“Look Laurennie… someone is visiting you!” Crane said.

“Wait wait. Why did she call you dad? Are you her father?” I asked the guy

“UNCLE CHUNG SOOO!!!!!!” Lauren yelled when she saw me and gave me a tight hug. “I missssed youuu!!!” she said as she buried her face onto my neck.

Parker Crane smiled and went towards me. “I am Byun Baekhyun… Lauren’s Father…”

I felt my knees tremble and saw that my hands weren’t supporting Lauren’s back. I felt numb seeing the father of this girl that is hugging me standing in front of me. this cant be. No. I felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter