I'm here...

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk's PoV:
Mansion

This is my time to start again. I would never ever do anything wrong once more. I would not le this chance pass... I thought while I was seated at my desk chair. I can't tke my head off of the faact that Taeyeon forgave me already. Words can't express how happy I am because of this. I get to see not only Lauren, Taeyeon as well... unless that bastard of a Baekhyun shows up.

I made a silly face as i recalled the turtle-like face of that good for nothing attorney. Ugh how I hate to see that person. How on earth did Taeyeon fall for that guy? I am by far more hansome than him. More intelligent! Ugh! Seriously. He .

"Hyung!" Someone called and I know that its Jjong. I turned around and looked at him as he walks to my table.

"What is it?" I asked.

He took a seat in front of me and replied. "I need your help..."

"About what?" i responded

"Jess... Do you know what gift I could give her for her birthday?" he asked with a very curious face. "You know... something memorable..."

"HAHAHAHA!" I laughed hardly for the question sounded really very corny. I felt shivers all over me. hahaha! "Memorable? Corny bro..."

Jjong gave me a weird expression. "You cold hearted person. jeez! Do you have an idea or not?"

"HAHA! I dont give gitfs to people. You know that. Memorable? thats sooo cheesy. seriously..." i replied with a smile. 

However, he really looked serious. "Oh... is that so? Cheesy huh?" So maybe that the reason why yo gave my sister a bracelt for Christmas.

"Yes!" I replied proudly.

"I suddenly remembered the gift that you gave my sister... is that not cheesy? YIIE!" He taunted. and that made my face flush.

. I totally forgot that! The brac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter