Chapter 7: Leaving

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:
Narrator’s PoV:

“Unnie… are you really sure in moving out of the house?” JOnghyun asked while Taeyeon was packing their clothes.

“Of course! Its Baekhyun’s decision too…” she replied.

“Who’s that Baekhyun anyways? Is he your boyfriend?” He asked

Taeyeon paused. “No… he’s just a friend…”

“is he the father of Lauren?”

“If I tell it to you, will you guys stop bothering me with Lauren’s information?” he teased. 

“Yup!”

“He is. So stop asking me now and help me carry this downstairs. Baekhyun might get here any time now…” Taeyeon answered as she went out of their room bringing some of Lauren’s luggage.

What?? He’s the father?? That’s it? After keeping it for 3 years she will tell it to me without hesitations? That’s it??? Jonghyun asked himself in disbelief as he carried all of their things down to the living room.

Everyone was downstairs saying their goodbyes to their lovely niece and grandchild

“You take care of your mommy okay? Be a very obedient litte girl ok?” Their father told Lauren while he carried her onto his lap. Lauren nodded but was busy staring at Leeteuk who was staring blankly at their grand staircase with his arms crossed on his chest.

Taeyeon went towards Mr. Park and get Lauren from him for it was now time for them to go. “You’re going now?” Mr. Park asked.

“Yes dad… Baekhyun’s arrival will be 2 hrs from now. We’ll just drop our things in our condominium and go straight to the airport.” Taeyeon replied.

Mr. Par nodded as she handed the hand of his grand child to her mom. “Muwaah~Grandfather will come and visit you soon okay aurennie? We will play too!”

“Yessss granniiieee!!!!! See you and grandmother soon! Oror! Tomorrow!” Lauren replied cutely.

Everyone giggled except Leeteuk and this made Lauren pout. In her mind was an angry Leeteuk who is mad about them leaving.

“I guess we have to go now! Mom knows our address. In case you guys want to visit us, feel free to go there anytime!” She announced. They gave each other hugs and gave Lauren kisses as Joghyun carries some luggage to the van that was ready outside their main entrance.

When everyone seemed to be busy, Lauren let go of her mom’s hands and went to run to her favourite uncle. She hugged her uncle’s legs and said “Visit me often uncle… please?” 

Leeteuk felt like breaking down when she saw the little angel pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter