Scam

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk's POV:

I immersed myself teaching Lauren how to swim. I couldn't help but feel happy everytime she giggles when water splashes on her face. She's a bit afraid at first but was able to overcome it knowing that I am here to hold her. Everytime our skin touch, I don't know but I feel something... a bond that I couldn't explain what. 

"Uncle!" Lauren yelled as she stood up on the kiddie slide. "I can do this wight???" she asked cutely. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up. But before she could even sit to slide, her mom called her out.

"Lauren-ah! Can you do that already??" Taeyeon asked worriedly. She was standing by the pool watching how Lauren and I swim. I laughed in my mind because she looked so worried about her.

"Hey! She can do it! Beides, I am here. I'll catch her. This is also a kiddie pool. She won't drown in here." I replied. Without further ado, Lauren took the slide. She yelled upon going down and laughed her heart out when she got down. I couldn't help myself and carried and hugged her after as we both laugh. 

"One moreee one moreee samchoon!" she cheered while laughing. Aigoo... she's sooo cute. However, I am not sure if I will allow her anymore because she was shivering already. 

"Aren't you feeling cold?" I asked her curiously. 

"AAAANNNIIIIIYAAAAA!!!" She echoed and I immidiately hugged her for her cuteness. 

I looked at Taeyeon and she just gave me a warm smile. I mouthed to her to hand me Lauren's bathrobe because I can feel how shivery she is already.

"You have to take a bath now Laurennie... Look how cold you're feeling now... see..." I told Lauren and she gave me a pout. 

"Please daddy?" she said.

I cringed upon hearing the word daddy. It felt like the clock stopped moving and everything else felt fading. What? Pls say it again? my mind thought. 

"Come now Lauren?" Taeyeon dusturbed my thoughts as she stood by the poolside. I walked towards her still lingering the words daddy in my mind. 

"But I'm not yet doneeee" Lauren said in a very sad tone as if she's going to cry. 

I smiled. How I wish I'm your dad Laurennie.... "We'll swim again in our house okay Lauren-ah? For now, you go with mommy...."

Taengoo smiled and walked towards our room. I did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter