Trip!

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15:

Leeteuk’s POV

 

I made everything ready! From the reservations down to the things that I have to bring. I also taught Lauren what to tell her mom if ever Taeyeon won’t say yes!

 

“You know what to do now Laurennie right?” I asked Lauren who was sitting at the sofa in the living room while watching cartoons.

 

“mm! I tell mommy Pweasseee mommy! I like to kooo there!” she replied

 

“Kuraeee! Good girl!!!” I smiled and then we both heard the door open. Lauren knew it was her mom so she ran and yelled around. Such a cutie!

 

“MOOOOMMMYYY!!!; She ran and gave taeyeon a big hug.

 

“Hi babyyy!!!” Taeyeon smiled and carried Lauren. I was just standing and staring at the two gorgeous lady in front of me. I don’t know why, but even if Lauren is not mine… I have this feeling in me that she is.

 

“Jung su. Komawo… we’ll be going now…” Taeyeon said upon reaching in front of me. She grabbed Lauren’s bags.

 

I gave Lauren the que to actually start what we planned. “Eomma! Uncle has something to tell!”

 

I smiled. She remembered what I told her. “Yeah…” I started and Taeyeon looked at me.

 

“Remember when you said you owe me one? Can you pay that now?” I smiled and Lauren did as well. I started feeling nervous because I don’t know what she’ll say.

 

She inhaled and smiled. “Okay!”

 

Lauren and I looked at each other in shock. “What!? Okay!?” I retorted.

 

Taeyeon laughed. “Yeah! Why??”

 

I smiled widely “Oh! Okay! Kajaaa!”

 

“But wait!” Taeyeon stopped me from getting Lauren’s bags from her.

 

“What now?” I asked.

 

“Where are we going?” she replied.

“SIMMMIIING POOOOLLLL!!!” Lauren answered for me cheerfully and we all laughed. I immediately grabbed the bags that Taeyeon was holding before she could take back what she said.

 

“Wait! What!???” Taeyeon exclaimed but to no avail. I was already outside and all she could do left was to follow me because Lauren was starting to call for me.

 

I giggled. It’s my first time to be this happy once more.

 

I saw the two of them heading towards Taeyeon’s car. “Yah! The two of you! Not there! You’ll be here!” I said as I pointed my car. Taeyeon immediately obliged. Wow. That’s new! She’s not reacting negatively to anything that I am saying? What a lucky day!

 

“Okay… I’ll get Lauren’s car seat…” Taeyeon said.

 

We both entered the car. Taeyeon sat at the back with Lauren and I drove. It was a perfect sight. I felt like we’re a family. I kept on staring at my rear view mirror to get a glimpse of the most beautiful person that I saw in my life. The lovliest girl that I ever met… and there she was… napping beside the cutest girl that I knew.

 

Is it just me or do I see myself in Lauren? We seem to have a little resemblance… ugh! I am probably just making myself think like this. Why can’t it be me?

 

I pulled up upon reachi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter