Chapter 5: Who Really Is The ?

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Taeyeon’s PoV: (Play If by Kim Taeyeon while reading specially at the last parts of the chapter)

Several weeks had passed since we got back here in Korea. Everything seems back to normal. Everyone became very busy with their work… mom has been travelling around asia to advertise the School. Jonghyun has been busy with his new job as the School’s administrative officer while Jessica is busy finishing her Doctorate degree in education.

When I asked them where Leeteuk was, they told me that he is in Gwangmyeong to visit a business partner… one question came onto me… Where is his wife?

Lauren was taking a nap on the couch while I was busy checking through some interior design magazines when I saw a big white photo album at the center table.

“We are Enggaged..” I said as I read the cation on top. I smiled for I thought that the album was my mom and Mr. Park’s engagement album…

I took the album and placed it at my lap while I sat beside my baby who was still in her dreamland… but upon opening the album… I saw something that I shouldn’t have seen.

     

 

He seemed too happy shooting this engagement photos with her… he is now with her… yes… he is… I thought while I scanned the album. I tried my best to hold my tears back but I just can’t. I cant hide how hurt I am seeing him extremely happy hugging… holding.. and.. and.. kissing her like that…. I cant hold how my heart is being pierced by millions of knifes. I wanted to die on that very moment. Now I know how happy you were while we were gone… I now know that while I was mourning… you were having a blast… “Congratulations, Park Jung Soo..”

“Who dat mommyy??” I heard my baby asked all of sudden. I immediately wiped my tears and took a dep breath so she wouldn’t know that I cried. Lauren stared at me and asked, “Why you cryyy???”

I forced to smile. “Nooo… mommy did not cry….”

“Liar mommyy! You cry! Becauseeee you sawww disss!” she said and pointed the kiss that Leeteuk and Sora did at the picture.

“Noooo!” I giggled. “Aigoo my baby… go back to sleep! Palli!”

She smiled. “Don’t worry mommyyyy! You have daddy Paekhyunnie! You do the same with him! You kisssss daddy Paekhyun! Den den den! Show it to uncle Chung Soo so he will cry like what you did a while agoooo!”

My eyes widened as I heard those from her. My 4-year old baby was able to say that to me. how does she know these things? “Yah! Lauren-ah! Sleep!” I commanded as I placed her on the couch on a sleeping position. I placed her head on my lap and after that… all I knew was that… I fell asleep with her.

Leeteuk’s PoV:

10 minutes had passed and I was still staring that Lauren and Taeyeon who was sleeping at our couch. I remembered being in the place of Lauren 5 years ago. The time when Taeyeon allowed me to use her thighs as my pillow when I came home tired.

(See We’ll be Siblings I)

She still looks the prettiest girl in the world… the lovliest and kindest lady I have ever seen… she… she was supposed to be mine… she was once mine…

When I stood up I saw the engagement album that Sora and I had. Did she see this? I think I felt her move so I ran away to my room with the photo album. Oh god knows how much I wanted to burn this album.

When Taeyeon was away… a lot of things happened here in Korea. Our wedding never pushed through. Months before our marriage, I heard Sora telling her mom about the baby in her stomach. A baby that was never mine.

I got too enraged when I discovered that. I let go of someone like Taeyeon for a like her? I immediately called the wedding off and decided to go and visit Taeyeon in America. But no one would tell me where I could find her. Not even Luna. I know she knows but she just wont tell me. I am afraid to ask mom, dad, Jessica or grandmother. And that was my biggest mistake. I should’ve asked them.

“Uncleee??” I heard a small voice calling me from my door. I saw a sleepy Lauren entering with a cute expression as she rubbed her eyes.

I immediately hid the photo album under my bed and rushed towards her. “Yes laurennie?” 

She smiled at me and hugged me through my neck. Oh… her hug makes me relax… this is how Taeyeon does it…. “Why baby girl?” I asked as I carried her towards the couch in my room.

I made her sit beside me and gave her a small pillow case cause I do think that she is still sleepy…

She moved forward to me and said “You know… mommy crying a while ago…”

My eyes widened. “Why???”

“Becauuuseee… she saw big story book!” she replied.

Big st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter