Chapter 1: Meeting Up..

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:
Taeyeon’s PoV:
Incheon International Airport:

Korean air blew my hair to and fro as I held my daughter’s hand tightly going down the staircase of Air Korea. At last we’re back. However, I don’t know what challenges will be in front of me as I return to my family. I am scared… I am scared to be hurt once again…

“Mommy… Lets go!!” Lauren cutely told me while staring. We really look like each other specially with the bun that i made on her hair which ressembles the bun thati made on my hair. She's my mini me! We were already standing in front of the Airport’s main door heading to the immigration area. I smiled back at her. She’s so excited, I know this for sure. For after 4 years, she will now see her grandparents, uncles and aunties.

I led her inside and I told her never to let go of my hand for she will get lost. The airport was too busy and I have no idea why. Probably because its Christmas time and many people go back to their families to spend time with them.

“Mommy…. How many people are waiting for meeee???” she excitedly asked when I made her sit on a trolley that I was pushing as we head to the baggage area.

I giggled. “A lot baby girl… there are a lot!”

I heard her mumbling gibberish words until she enumerated all of her aunts and grannies. “Grannie Gannpa, Aunt Jessie, Uncle Chonghyun and and anddd noooo more! Mommy! I got 4 people waiting for me???”

I stopped and I don’t know what to answer. “They are… five baby… ur uncle Jung Su…”

“OHHH! Iyestt! Uncle Chung Su!” she exclaimed and giggled. She nudged her chin on her favourite monkey bear and patiently waited for me as we get our luggage.

“Ready baby?? We’re now going to see your grannies!” I an gave her a peck on her forehead.

“YEEEYYYY!!!” she exclaimed and I can see the smiley faces of the passers by after she said that. My baby is really this adorable… keke~

Waiting Area:
Taeyeon’s PoV:

This is it! I told myself before continuing to walk towards the area where my mother texted me to meet. Whatever happens Kim Taeyeon… you should focus yourself on your child… not to him.. stay strong…

“Mommmyy! Are you okay??” Lauren asked me worriedly white seated at the child’s chair on the trolley. I giggled.

“Yes baby… mommy’s fine… Oh look! I can see your garnniess!!!” I told her and so she looked at the direction of where I was looking at.

“NOONAA!” Jonghyun called excitedly as he jumped high with Jessica beside her. Ih my gosh… the two look perfectly great! Jessica looked like she has gaied weight and I know for sure that she changed her hair color to super light brown. It suits her well.

“Eommaaa!!!!! Lets goo Pallii!” Lauren said as she tried moving excitedly on the trolley.

“Yes baby! Wait up!” I giggled and walked fast towards them.

“Unnniieee!!!” Jessica started calling as well as my mom when they saw me walking nearer them. I stoped in front of them and carried Laure out so she could do whatever she wants to her long lost family.

I smiled when my mom ran fast to hug me tight. Jessica and Jonghyun followed but my daughter caught her uncle’s legs and hugged it. “Uncle Chonghyunnniieee!”

“I missed you Taeyeon-ah…” she murmured onto my ear. After a few seconds she broke the hug and went to walk towards her grand child.

“Look at this cute baby girl…. Are you Lauren Kim??” my mom teased while Lauren is carried by her uncle ‘Chonghyun’…

Jessica walked to me and gave ma a tight hug. “I missed you a lot unnie! Sooo much!”

“I missed you too Jess…. I really did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter