Chapter 10: Shcoker

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:
Leeteuk’s PoV

I was sitting on my desk when my phone rang. At this point of time, I don’t expect anyone to call. “Who will this be?” I asked myself while looking at my phone which shows a number that is not registered in my phone book.

“Yoboseo?” I asked.

“Yeobosseo?” The caller answered. “Is this Park Jung Su of the Park Conglomerates?”

I sighed. Another business caller. “Yes but I am not taking any business calls personally, I will forward you to my secretary…”

“YAHHHH!!!!” The caller yelled. Geez! I got to shocked by that yell.

I yelled back. “HEY! STOP YELLING! WHO ARE YOU?”

“KIM TAEYEON!” she yelled back. Holy! I felt my heart pump 5 times than its normal beating. Why is she calling? “OPEN YOUR OFFICE’S DOOR! NOW!”

I immediately stood up upon her command. Holy ! Is she here?? I opened the door and I saw her standing in front of my office with her scary eyes.

“Omo!” I exclaimed. “A-annyeonghasseyo!” I hesitated.

“Wont you let me in?” she asked me with her arms crossed on her chest. She looked so pretty with that kind of stature. I suddenly imagined us as a couple where the wife would always command her husband and the husband obediently follows her all the time…. How cute…”Yah! Won’t you let me in!?” 

“Oh!” I almost forgot to let her in. My imagination took over me. “Yeah yeah come in! what can I do for you? Are you hungry..? Do you want to coffee or tea?” ! I am talking nonsense. I am nervous. This is the first time after five years that I have Taeyeon inside my office…. The only girl that has my heart… and the only girl whose heart I broke…

“I did not go here to eat Jung su….” She started as she stare deeply onto my eyes. And God knows how hard I tried to avoid her icy stare because if not, I might melt….

Is she mad? Why? What did I do again? I tried my best to remember everything that I did but I couldn’t remember one. “What brings you here then?” I asked as calm as possible as I walked straight to my office chair

She inhaled. “Why were you secretly visiting my child?”

I froze for a minute. How did she-? That maid! UGH! This is why I hate maids. “Uh… that one…. Sorry Taeng- I mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter