Truth

Who's that Child?: Season 2 of We'll be Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

Narrator’s PoV:

A very un usual day occurred at the house of the Parks. Anger, worries and awkwardness filled the house. Taeyeon instructed Lauren not to talk or go near Leeteuk too. Lauren was at first curious as to what the reason of that sudden instruction from her mom but when t was Baekhyun who told her through the phone, she imidiatly obeyed.

Lauren was playing with her Barbie dolls at the living room when Leeteuk returned home. Leeteuk gave Lauren a smile but Lauren didn’t even bother to look at him and instead, Lauren went to their garden while carrying her little doll house.

She’s really serious when she said that I should never go near her child… Leeteuk thought. What have I done?! Seriously! I am not thinking! She’s far too be compared to the ones I mentioned last week. She’s not a … I know that… but… I just cant believe that she got impregnated by someone whom we don’t even know!

Leeteuk went to his room but before he could enter, he saw Taeyeon’s door opened. He decided to apologize so he went towards the door. But before entering he heard Taeyeon conversing with someone.

“I cant live here anymore… her condition is getting worst… and my relationship with Leeteuk is getting worst either. I cant live here oppa. I cant!”

Her condition? What does she mean? Leeteuk asked. But of course his desire to apologize is more than his desire to know the ‘condition’ thing so he knocked on her door slowly and calmly.

“Taeyeon-ah?” he called.

Taeyeon went to the door and opened it more and she saw Leeteuk bowing down in front of her.

“Please forgive me.please.. please forgive me… I really did not mean everything that I said to you last week. I was a coward Taengoo… I was stupid… please forgive me… please?” Teuk asked as he gave a Taeyeon a tight hug. Taeyeon did not repy and was just expressionless with anger.

“I know I have said a lot. And that the damage has been done… but really. I am too stupid Taeng. I am really very stupid…”

Taeyeon tried to pull out the hug and smiled. “Its fine!”

“its fine?” Teuk asked curiously

“Yup!” she explaimed with a fake smile.

“You wont slap me? or hurt me?” he retorted

“If I do that, then I can be just compared to you. Someone who hurts people. I don’t want that. So.. its fine.”

Teuk froze. I am really someone who hurts people… “sorry… I know I hurt you a lot. I am really very sorry”

“Its fine! And come to think of it! It’s the first time you ever said sorry!” Taeyeon smiled. “Is that all?”

“May I now talk to Lauren??” he asked.

“You really like my child don’t you?”

“Yes. She’s as adorable as her mother.”

“Yes.. you my talk to her. We’ll move out 3 days from now. Her father is coming soon… go spend time with her as of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter