Happy Birthday!! ^_^

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~

Since today is chanyeol's birthday, i decided to wake up early and help xiumin bake the cake. and we were...well...quite terrible at baking to be honest..

we were preparing the cake mix when a voice greeted us ''hey guys~! whatcha doin'?'' ..we looked up and saw that it was minha. ''weelll..since chanyeol's birthday is today soo...we decided to bake a cake~'' i replied with a smile. ''uuhh...are you sure you can bake a cake..?? 'cuz if d.o oppa wakes up and sees the kitchen on fire..he's not gonna be happy about it..'' she said with a nervous smile. i looked at xiumin and he looks hesitated...''err...don't worry..we got it covered..'' i said. minha just nodded and sat by the counter. ''good morning exoplanet people~~'' someone said. it was suho who only just woke up..''yeah..i'm from Seoul..'' said minha. we all laughed. i looked at xiumin who has this weird-looking facial expression on..''hey~let's have a party tonight~!'' he said. we all looked at suho and he shrugged before saying ''i don't mind..but it has to be after dance practise and you guys have to clean up afterwards..ok?'' we all nodded enthusiasticly.

 

~MINHA'S POV~

After baekhyun and xiumin were done baking the cake and not setting the whole kitchen on fire, we went to the dance studio for practise..being careful to move quietly so the other students won't turn their 'sasaeng' mode on and chase the guys..

practise went by pretty quickly..apart from the continuous off-key singing by chanyeol and chen's trolling during practise..it went smoothly. it ended at 6 p.m so they wanted to head back to the house..and since were throwing a mini party, i wanted to go buy some decorations. ''you guys go back first..i'm gonna go buy some decorations and candles.'' i said. they all nodded and i went out.

10 minutes later, i went back. all the members were busy preparing the meals and decorating the cake. well..almost all of them..baekhyun, chen and the birthday boy are running around and doing nothing. since suho invited all of the SM family, a lot of work has to be done..so..after i hung up the streamers and balloons, i went to help d.o to prepare the party food~

after a few hours of cooking, cake decorating and trolling around, the guests arrived~!                                                

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHANYEOL..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUUUUU..'' we sand. chanyeol just laughed and cut the cake. ''you know..for a bunch of popular singers..you guys totally at singing the birthday song..''he said. we all just shrugged and laughed. ''yaaayy!!!! caakkkeee!!!'' tao screamed. ''wow..that boy reeaally likes cake..'' i thought. i heard kris sigh and say ''zitao..be polite to the other guests'' tao pouted and ate a piece of cake. it was really fun. i got to know the SM artists more and the exo members looked happy. because of their busy schedule, they didn't have a lot of time to throw parties like this.

it was past midnight and all the guests went home. i decided to help d.o with the dishes since there were losts of them and..well..the others don't seem to be interested. all of them went to sleep exept for baekhyun and chen who were watching a music program. ''guuyysss~~!!! we're on tv!!!'' chen screamed. ''na neukdae wa neo minyeo!!'' baekhyun sang. i just rolled my eyes and continued with the dishes. they were reeaaalllyyy loud at night with all the singing and dancing around..(good thing they were the lead vocals..at least they were singing with awesome voices..) ''can you guys shut up?!?! some of us are trying to sleep here!!'' someone shouted. ''sorry kris hyung~!'' they said in unison. ''don't mind them..cake makes them go a little wacky at night'' said d.o with a laugh. i couldn't imagine how suho and kris handle them...

 

author's note..

quite a short chapter cuz i dunno what to write..currently idea-less..kekeke..well..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HAPPY VIRUS CHANYEOL!!!! i decided to make this chapter about him since its his birthday. its a boring chapter actually..=.= but i hope you guys will read it~^^ annyeong!! ^^

-sara-