Byun Baekhyun's Confession

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

~MINHA'S POV~

Its so boring being stuck here in the hospital. The EXO guys are really supportive. Lay bought me ice-cream and luhan bought me bubble tea. Yay!! 

 

Since there's nothing to do here, i begged lay and kai to teach me ths choreography. They were againts it but i managed to convince them. Chen joined it too. He's not THAT uncoordinated. And i'm getting better at it..

 

~SUHO'S POV~ 

We were at the cafe having lunch. We all ate in silence. Then kyungsoo broke the silence.

 

"You like her dont you?" He asked. I almost choked on my noodles.

 

"Oohh dont act innocent infront of us Mr. Guardian Angel. We saw how you looked at her." Said kris hyung with a smirk.

 

"Baekhyun hyung likes her too. He told me." Sehun said. My heart sank. Byun baekhyun likes her??

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV~ 

Now i'm sure. I've fallen in love with minha. And i'm gonna confess to her. Today. I went inside her room and saw luhan and lay talking to her about our trainee life. If they told her about the lightbulb incident, i'll strangle them. ㅡ.ㅡ 

 

"Lay hyung..luhan hyung..can you guys go outside for a while? I need to talk to minha about something." I said. Lay and luhan smiled before going outside.

 

"Is...something wrong?" Asked minha. I smiled and went beside her.

 

"I..umm...i'm not really good at expressing these kinds of things so i'm just gonna say it..." i said. I fidgeted a little bit. I could see minha looking at me with curiousity.

 

"I-i li-like...you...so much..and i hope that..you'll accept me.." i said while looking down.

 

~MINHA'S POV~ 

D-did b-baekhyun confess to me? Am i dreaming? I dont know what to do...i kinda like him. So i smiled and hugged him.

 

"Is that..a yes?" He asked. I giggled and smiled. I could feel him breath out in relief.

 

~SUHO'S POV~

Baekhyun confessed. And..minha accepted. I lost my chance.

 

"S-suho yah...i'm really really sorry.." i heard luhan apologize. I looked at him and smiled sadly. I really loved her. But i dont wanna break baekhyun's heart. So i just let the girl i love..my angel..fall into someone else's arms.

 

Author's note

Well..baekhyun confessed. What do you think? Should minha be with suho or baekkie? Comment your thoughts below! Thanks!! Xoxo!! *blows kisses*

 

-sara-