Unforgivable

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

Baekhyun's POV

i heard from the guys that suho hyung and minha were going on a date, so i followed luhan hyung when he sent minha to the hotel. i know it's not the right thing to do...but i couldn't help but feel jealous. when we arrived at the hotel, i waited at the park across the road just in case something goes wrong. 

i watched our showtime on my phone when i heard footsteps. i looked up and saw minha crying.

''minha-ya! what happened?!'' i asked. she looked up and cried even harder when she saw me. i ran to her a gave her a hug. ''i'll be listening if you're ready to talk about it...''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after she cooled down a bit, i took her to a nearby coffee shop. i know coffee isn't healthy late at night..and the manager will probably kill me..but in this situation, i'm willing to let that go. i ordered caramel latte for myself and hazelnut for her.

''so..mind telling me what happened?'' i asked. she just looked down and tapped her cup without saying a word.

''d-did suho hyung do something wrong?'' i asked. she opened to say something but hesitated.

''a girl showed up..suho oppa called her noona but...i have a feeling its more than just a typical noona-dongsaeng relationship..''she said. as far as i know, suho hyung never had a girlfriend before..

''i'm..sorry to hear that...but suho hyung is not the type to cheat on his girlfriend..especially when she's about 5 years younger than him..'' i said. tears start to well up in minha's eyes. i was about to say something else when my phone rang.

''neoui sesangeuro~~yeah..yeorin barameul tago~''

i looked at the caller ID and stiffened.

Caller ID:

Leader_Suho hyung~<3 ^^

 minha is crying her eyes out..and he's the cause..there's no way i'm answering his call..so i pressed 'reject'

''who was that? why didn't you answer the phone?'' she asked. i looked up from my phone and met her curious-looking eyes.

''oh..umm..unknown number..'' i lied. she nodded and continued drinking her coffee..i just looked at her. she must've noticed i was staring. she looked at me and smiled..as if to show that she was perfectly fine. but i know she isn't. minha trusted him and he made her sad. if anything happens to her, i'm not sure if i'll be able to forgive him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~heart~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

when minha left, i left sunhee at the restaurant and went straight home. i thought about calling her phone but decided not to..she'll never forgive me. i went to my shared room and lied down on the bed. thank goodness kris hyung and baekhyun weren't here. i heard a knock on my door and someone coming in. it was none other that the krishan couple. i'm guessing they already knew what happened. i sighed and sat up.

''i know what you're gonna say...come on..let me have it..'' i said. i heard them both sigh and sat down on my bed.

''the waiter in charge called and explained what happened..in DETAIL'' said luhan.

''you are probably the dumbest leader i have ever met..'' said kris. ''well what do you expect me to do? she just showed up out of nowhere..''i said in attemp to defend myself.

''well..why didn't you just drag her the heck outta there instead of just sitting at the table and responding to everything she says~?! i mean what the heck, man?'' said kris who finally exploded.

luhan hit his arm and mumbled something in chinese which made kris roll his eyes.

''she just needs some time..and care to explain why...of all of your cousins..did the most annoying one show up? i mean..no offense cuz she's your cousin and all but i guess that's why she doesn't have a boyfriend..'' said luhan. most people don't know..but when he's mad, nothing can stop luhan hyung's mouth..i'm suprised he didn't curse this time~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~heart~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning_dance studio ~ Minha's POV

we came back to our usual routine of dancing..singing and eating friend chicken in the dance studio..EXO-M and i were about to rehearse the choreography for MAMA when the manager suddenly barged in.

''guys! i know the performance is scheduled for 2 weeks from now but the school wants to speed it up a bit..so..it's in 3 days!! so i wish you guys the best of luck and..rehearse!'' he said before going back out. we all looked at each other.

''wow..well..that was a punch in the gut, wasn't it?'' said xiumin. i'm worried about one thing..suho and i are still not speaking to each other..how in the exoplanet do they expect us to perform on the same stage?! suddenly, my phone beeped.

From : EXO_Baekkie oppa~<3 ^^

u ok? can u do it?

i looked at him and shot him a reassuring look.

To : EXO_Baekkie oppa~<3 ^^

i'm fine~^^ now stop texting & go rehearse! :p

he laughed and nodded. Then, Kris called us to rehearse and the busy schedule for the next 3 days starts..hwaiting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~heart~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

House_11.00 p.m

we're all reeeaalllyy tired from today's practise. D.O offered to cook something but kris said no because almost half of the guys we're already asleep....on the floor..i went straight to my room and surfed the net. my phone beeped..a new text just came in.

From: Leader oppa~ <3 <3 ^_^

r u still mad? please forgive me..i can explain everything.

i wanted to forgive him so badly. i don't know why, but i'm just not ready to forgive him..just..not now..

To: Leader oppa~ <3 <3 ^_^

not sure if i should..rite now, i juz think of u as my sunbae..nothing more..let's juz focus on the perf.

i sighed, turned off my laptop and scrolled through my phone's song playlist. picking my favourite, MIRACLES IN DECEMBER.

Suho's POV_In his shared bedroom

i sighed when i saw her text..urgh! why did that annoying woman show up at that time?! i decided to text kris hyung, who was watching tv outside with luhan hyung for some advise.

To: Duizhang_Kris hyung~<3 ^^

hyung..give me some advise..i'm totally screwed rite now..

i pressed send and waited for his reply. we had recording tomorrow for the live version of our new song First Snow from our winter album. actually, when i think about it, the situation that i'm in is almost similar to the song. i woke up from my day dream when my phone beeped..twice..

From: Duizhang_Kris hyung~<3 ^^

give her some time, suho-ya...rite now, don't think about that and juz focus on the perf we're gonna do. that'll make her happy..k? ^-^ =)

From: Luhannie hyung~<3

kris told me you texted him~don't worry about that and focus on being EXO's leader. EXO-K has recording 2morrow rite? so don't let them down. remember..we are one! we're always here 4 u~ ^-^ <3

i guess that's the best thing to do now isn't it? it's not like i have a choice. i lied down on my bed and searched through my phone's song playlist and selected MIRACLES IN DECEMBER. listening to it until i drifted asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~heart~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning_recording studio ( exo-k ) Suho's POV

we woke up early and went to the studio to record our song. minha and the rest of EXO-M members are at the house since they have no schedules. thinking of yesterday's incident, i couldn't sleep a wink at all last night. will she forgive me? is she still mad? those questions keep ringing in my head. i guess only time will tell..

''suho hyung..are you ok??'' asked maknae sehun. i turned to him, gave him my best reassuring smile and nodded. ''but hyung..aren't the lyrics for the song a little..umm..sensitive?'' asked chanyeol. i looked at my lyrics sheet and noticed a particular line..

''mianhae jalhaejuji mothae~

''sorry i couldn't take good care of you~

i did feel sad about it. but the others didn't need to know about it. i don't want to make them worry. so i just turned to them, smiled and said ''i'm fine with it..''

at the recording studio, all the members took turns going inside the studio for recording. i noticed baekhyun giving me glares the whole time. i guess he is mad at me too..being minha's ex-boyfriend, what do you expect? to be sure, i went to ask baekhyun, who was resting on a couch face-to-face

''baekhyun-ah..a-are you mad at me too?'' i asked. he glanced at me and looked down. ''not sure if i should be mad..it's not my place to be..since it's between you and minha..'' he answered. i sat next to him on the couch..without earning a responce, i said ''i'll try to make it up to her. i didn't mean to let all of this happen..'' 

''baekhyun-sshi..its time for recording..'' called the voice director.

baekhyun sighed and stood up. before he heads to the recording studio, he said.. ''what happened..is between you and her..no matter how much i try, she won't be with me..but i don't wanna see her sad and depressed because of you..if she doesn't forgive you, neither will i..even though you're my leader..'' 

i sit and look down without saying another word. lookes like i effected everyone here. i couldn't even take care of 1 person who matters to me..let alone 12...should i just give up? i wish it would just be that easy...

author's note:

heeyy!! i'm back with 2 chappieeess...i missed u guys..i'll upload the next 2 tomorrow kay? sorry if its boring cuz this..my lovely readers is the work i did when i'm bored..or waiting 4 the the teacher..or the teacher is just simply boring me out..=/ so enjoy and continue supporting meee!! xoxo saranghaeyo! ^^

sara-