Meeting Exo

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

~MINHA'S POV~

 

while i was practising, i heard someone opening the door to the dance studio. Then, i heard Ms. Kim call me. ''Minha-ya..come and greet the group'' so i turned around and what i see..totally shocked me..

 

''OMG?!?!?! EXO?!?!?!'' i thought to myself..i sanpe out of my fan-girl moment and went to where they were standing. ''man they look smokin' hot'' i thought. Ms Kim smiled and said ''ok guys..this is Minha..Minha, meet EXO''

''We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO-imnida!'' they greeted. i just stood there like some lunatic. Ms Kim nudged me and i snapped back into reality. ''ohh..hi guys..I'm Kim Minha. nice to meet you!'' i said while giving them a 90-degree bow.

 

~SUHO'S POV~

 

Kim Minha...cute..and i'm sure Kai and Lay are probably jealous since she's good at dancing..or at least..that's what the teacher told me..then, Sehun nudged me ''hyuunngg~~that girl is preeetttyyy~~~'' i rolled my eyes and said ''don't dare flirt with her or i'll take Tao's wushu stick and hit your with it ok??'' Sehun pouted and said ''fine~shatter my dream~'' Then Ms Kim said...

''okay..Minha and EXO will be living together at the guest house on campus until the performance which will be held in the next 2 months. Minha will not have to attend any classes before the performance so Minha and EXO will practise everyday here at the dance studio. Minha , already talked to your parents and they agreed. i'll ask them to bring your clothes later. is that ok?'' she explained. ''yup!'' we said. i saw Minha nodding her head. ''good..so you all get to know each other.'' Ms Kim said. After she left, it all became AKWAAARRRDDD....

 

~MINHA'S POV~

awkward silence~~~until Lay broke it..

''so..how good are you actually??'' he asked. i just giggled and shrugged. ''well..umm..pretty good but not quite reached proffessional level yet..i'm hoping you guys could teach me.'' i said. ''well...let's see 'em.'' Kai said. i hesitated at first but agreed. ''i practised EXO-M's MAMA a while ago for a dance competition. so...i'll show you that'' i said. i walked to the speakers and connected my iPod. i played EXO-M's MAMA and started dancing. Judging by their faces, i think a did a preeetttyyy good job..heheh~

i finished dancing and went to the couch where they were sitting..and all of them were speechless..''so..what do you think?''i asked. ''wow..Suho hyung..i think i fell in love~'' said Kai. Suho glared at him and said ''you want me to hit you with Tao's wushu stick?'' Kai pouted and i tried to hold back my laughter.

''so..since we're all gonna be living together, let's head to the guest house and start unpacking..'' kris suggested. we all agreed and went to the guest house which was actually not too far from the dance studio.

Sehun and Luhan went to buy groceries since D.O wanted to cook tonight. Then, Suho called us to the living room for sleeping arrangements..
 

'ok..so..Kris, Baekhyun and I will be in one room, Minha will be in the next room..then Luhan, Sehun and Kai will take the room by the balcony. Lay, Tao and Xiumin will take the room next to the kitchen and Chanyeol, Chen and D.O will be in the room in the living room..ok??'' said the leader. we all nodded. 

''i really hope she doesn't cause trouble'' kris muttered in english. ''i understood that ya know?'' i replied. good thing i studied english for 2 years. ''man..that girl is a smartass'' Tao said to Kris in mandarin. ''i understood that too'' i replied. yup..i knew chinese..that's only because my mom's chinese and she forced me to learn it....hehehe~

How lucky am i...to be living with EXO!!!!

 

author's note~

wow my hand's feel tired from typing..=='' haha..well...the second chap is up..its..okaayy..well..for an amature writer anyways..^^ xoxo~

-sara-