I...Remember?

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

| AT HOME WITH EXO ||

After the party ended, we all went home the Walking Dead style because we're all drained of energy..pretty much like zombies but only more better looking~

"I'm going to sleep..and don't wake me up so darn early in the morning tomorrowkris said as he walked in his room.

"where did baekhyun go?i asked as i looked around the room.

"he went to bed right after he came inside. poor dudes exhausted. " sehun explained. i just nodded and went inside my room to change my clothes. as i walk around my room looking for clothes and removing endless layers of make-up, i cant help but think about the whole me and baekhyun thing. 

the thing is, he said we used to date..and my flashbacks say we used to date..but somehow i dont feel any...spark when i am with him. instead, sparks start to randomly pop up when i am with the dude who hates my guts..which is...suho.

i just shake that thought away and lied down on my bed. i switched on my laptop and surfed the net for some random stuff.

"you should go to sleep. we're leaving early tomorrow for the company meetingsomeone said. i looked up and saw Mr. leader standing by my doorway. i put my laptop aside and sat up.

"i'm going to sleep in a while..umm...if you don't mind me asking, why are you here, exactly?'' i asked. as far as i know, he's not really the type to go all security guard-ish on people he does not like.

''you didn't really think baek would go to sleep without asking someone to check in on you. in case you were wondering, he asked me cuz i was nearest to him when he walked in his room so...here i am'' he explained. i nodded in understanding.

''anyways since youre okay, i'm going to bed'' he closed my went out and closed the door. i put my hand over my chest and felt my heart beating like crazy. this guy is really making me confused. i shouldn't be feeling this way....right? i mean..i'm happy with baekhyun now..i should be thankful for that..but somehow, it just doesn't feel right.

what the heck are you doing to me, kim suho?

|| midnight || 

''will you be this dorky leader's girlfriend?''

we are in the park....with the rest of exo...another flashback...? but..w-wait...girlfriend? suho? am i dreaming?

''Bunhongbit kamdeoneun eoulgul gureum wirel geotneun gibun 
(hamkke haettjiman)  
Baby boo Nae gaseumi dugeungeoryeottdeon geurim gatdeon you 
(jabgo shipjiman)............
''

i-i've heard this song before...what is it....? peter pan! yes....wait..suho's singing it? t-to m-me...?

''kiss! kiss! kiss!''

oh...my...i kissed him..?! h-he's my b-boyfriend...? but baekh- he's my....b-but...

i sat up quickly and accidently knocked over my alarm clock, causing a loud thud. then, someone bursts inside my room. suho.....

''what happened? are you hurt? did someone come in?'' he asked in a worried voice. i looked at him in disbelief. i'm cnfused here...what is exactly my relationship with this guy in front of me? luhan, xiumin, kris and sehun came in as well.

''did you have another flashback? does your head hurt?'' luhan asked as he sat at the end of my bed. i didn't answer his question but instead i continued to look at suho who was looking at me with worry. i opened my mouth,

''sweetheart.....''

 

author's note:

heelloooo to my awesome readers! so sorry for the late update and super sorry for the short chapter....i have buttloads of homework i didnt do yet and i am exhausted... T.T guys...please dont go to boarding school...TT~TT haha..juz joking..but seriously...boarding school the life outta me...>.< anywaaayyss...comment about your thoughts about this chappie and feel free to suggest any ideas~ your comments always make me happy so..comment comment comment~! ^_^ love u guyz! <3 xoxo~

 

-sara-

PS: okay..totally unrelated but i just had to let out ma fangurl feeellsszz..okay..i was watching the drama, Healer while i was doing this and..omg that dude's so hot!! >.< he looks like a mix of baekhyun and song joongki for some reason,,, =/ what do u guys think?