Dreadful Accident

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

D.O and I chatted for a few minutes. then i realized...that...i have class. i told D.O and he offered to walk me to my classroom.

''don't worry..suho will soften up..now that he saw his fav girl grew up to be a pretty lady'' he said. i smiled and thanked him. we walked until we reached the main road. before crossing, i turned to him. ''you don't have to walk me to the classroom..Kris said you have something to do and i don't want you to be late..''i said. D.O looked at his watch and back at me. ''you sure you'll be okay?'' i nodded. i plugged my earphones in my phone and put it in my ear.

i started to walk across the road. since i turned the volume up to the max, i couldn't hear a car coming. when i heard D.O screaming at me and trying to warn me, it was too late. i heard a car horn and felt a sharp pain in my head...then, there was pure darkness.

D.O's POV~

i tried to warn minha but it was too late. lots of people came and asked me what happened. Kris wasn't there and i'm not fluent in english..so i just said ''someone please call an ambulance'' and ran straight to the caffeteria hoping they're still there. when they are, i went straight to Kris.

''hyung! i-i'm s-sorry! i'm so sorry! i couldn't take g-good c-care of her..i-i...'' i stuttered and almost fell until kris came and held my hand. ''woah woah..calm down kyungsoo-ya..take a deep breath and tell me what happened'' i tried to get my mind straight. then i told kris ''m-minha..she..she got into an accident..a..a car hit her..you have to go there now..its across the road..please help her..'' his eyes went large and we all ran there.

||AT THE HOSPITAL||

i waited for her outside the emergency room. we all were really worried. not sure about suho hyung though..i didn't even see him after we all rushed to the hospital. sehun and tao kept on crying non-stop while xiumin, luhan and kris tried to calm them down. its been 2 hours..and with an accident like that, i'm having doubts whether she would survive or not. 

a few minutes later, the surgeon came out and met us in the hallway. ''okay..um...who should i talk to here?'' he asked. kris ran to him. ''how's minha? is she okay?'' he asked. the doctor sighed and told us to sit down. ''her right arm was broken and her left ankle was fractured. but we already took care of that so don't worry. what i wanna tell you is that..minha hit her head really hard and lost a lot of blood. right now she's stable but not not concious. now..i can't be sure but if she wakes up, there's a chance that she cannot remember all of you..'' he explained. gasps and sighs were heard throughout the room. ''i'll leave you guys alone..'' kris thanks the doctor and we all kept quiet. i glanced at a corner and saw suho hyung.his eyes red with tears. when our eyes met, he looked away and left.

|| MINHA'S POV ||

i opened my eyes and all i saw were bright lights. my head hurt so much. it took me a few minutes to realise that i was in a hospital. what happened? i tried to recall but..it was a blur..i remember that i was a high school student..and that i was at dance practise..did i get injured because of that?

i turned to my right and saw a blond guy holding my hand and fell asleep with his head on the bed. i moved my hand and he woke up. i looked at his face. quite good-looking..doesn't quite look like a korean..is he a foreigner? ''minha ya! you're awake! guys guys suys!! she's awake!'' do i know him? how does he know my name?

''minha-ya! we were so worried! thank goodness your awake!'' said another guy. he looks like a foreigner too..and he has big doe eyes. then lots of people came into my room. i counted..12? they all ran to my side and hugged me. ''how are you? does your head hurt?'' someone asks. i can't remember who they are at all. ''i'm sorry..do i know you guys?'' i asked. their smile faded and they glanced at each other. ''you really don't remember?'' asked the doe eyed guy. i shook my head.  ''please...help me remember...''i begged.

Author's note:

hey huys! i'm back! sorry 4 not updating..:( i'm gonna update about 2 more chappies 2day~~ ^^

-sara-