First Date Gone Wrong

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

Campus House_Minha's POV

i was sitting on my favourite chair by the window..checking twitter...reading fanfics..( hey..once an exo fan..always an exo fan..even if you're currently dating on of them..) then, someone knocked on my door. the door knob twisted and it opened revealing suho who was standing by the window frame...staring..smirking...i fidgeted in my seat while trying to hide my already pink cheeks..

''umm..soo...what do you need?'' i asked. suho walked towards me and sat on the chair at the opposite side.

''since we're official, how about we..umm...go on a..d-date..?'' he stuttered while looking down and smiling shyly. i fidgeted again while thinking 'OMG!!! i'm dating EXO's Suho!!!' but i tried to keep my cool and answered ''sure..i would love that..'' he looked up and let out a sigh of relief.

''great! get ready by 6 and luhan hyung will send you to SM Hotel..ok?'' he said. i smiled and nodded. he got up and went out the door. unlike the cool image that he was trying to potray in my room just seconds ago, i heard him scream ''YESS!! GUYSS..SHE SAID YES!! omgomgomg! what am i gonna wear?!'' dumbfounded, i just turned back to my laptop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got ready at 5:30 with the help of EXO's fashionistas Kris, Luhan, Chen and Baekhyun. kris and luhan helped me fix the dress a bit, chen helped me put on make up and baekhyun did my eyeliner (like..duh~!) it took 15 minutes just to get my make-up done..chen did an awesome job with the make-up..i didn't even know he could do make-up..at precisely 5:50 p.m, luhan drove me to SM Hotel..i wonder what's gonna happen there..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV_SM Hotel restaurant

i am totally nervous right now! i'm actually planning to suprise her by putting the necklace that i got for her in her favourite dessert..so when she eats it...she'll be totally suprised! genious right~? 

after the last round of checking the food, i got a text from luhan hyung..

From : Luhannie hyung~<3

arrived @ lobby. don't be nervous & gud luck suho-ya!!~^^ hwaiting! <3

To : Luhannie hyung~<3

kekeke..thnx hyung!! i'll tell u what happened when we get home!~^^ xoxo..

my palms are starting to sweat~~!! what do i do?!?! then, i heard some talking outside..could that be her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minha's POV

we arrived at the hotel. Luhan said that he had someplace else to go so he left and i went inside. when i reached there, the whole restaurant was empty..he must've rented the whole place..aww...!! then, a waiter showed up.

''are you kim minha? Mr. Suho is expecting you..'' he said. i nodded and followed the waiter. he led me to a table right in the middle to where suho was sitting. he looks absolutely good-looking in a suit~! when he saw me, he smiled and stood up. i walked towards the table and sat down.

''hey! you made it!'' he said. ''yeah..sorry i'm late..'' i said with a guilty face. ''no..its ok..i'm just simply..early...hehe..so..did luhan hyung drive you here?'' he asked. i shuddered when i remembered the car ride ''he was driving really fast! i thought i was seriously gonna puke in the car~! doesn't he get sued? cuz i saw some police cars by the road and they didn't stop him..'' suho laughed and shook his head. ''EXO's privillages...i told him to slow down when driving but he just didn't listen..''i laughed and nodded. Note to self : NEVER let luhan drive you to dates..EVER!

suho ordered all of my favourite dishes! although none of them compare to d.o's kimchi spaghetti~~

as we were talking and eating, the waiter came with a slice of cake for each of us. snow cheese cake for him and dark chocolate with creamed vanilla for suho.

''wow! how did you know that this is my favourite?'' i asked feeling totally bewildered. ''well..i asked kris hyung to go ask your teacher this morning~~'' he explained. ooohhh...so that's why kris wasn't home during breakfast..i thought he was kidnapped~

i was about to eat my cake when suddenly, a high pitched voice shouted..

''SUHO-YA!!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XOXO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

''SUHO-YA!!'' a voice shouted. i looked up and saw my cousin running towards me. err...i'm sure he doesn't have an annoying date disturbing cousin named sunhee but..lets just pretend that he has one here k? hehe...

how the heck did she know i was here?!

''s-sunhee noona..why are are you here?'' i asked through gritted teeth. she looked at me with a dissapointed-pouty face. ''why?? you don't like me being here? and don't call me noona..it makes me feel old..'' i rolled my eyes. i glanced at minha who had a dumbfounded look on her face.

''well..as you can see..i'm with my girlfriend here..'' i said. my cousin turned to look at minha and shot her a dissaproving look.

''urgh her? come on suho..i'm like..way prettier than her..you could do better..and i thought you liked me!'' she said with her jealous-voice-which-she-thinks-is-oh-so-cute voice. before i could respond, she grabbed minha's fork and started to eat her cake. umm..rude much?!

''wait..what's in my mouth?'' she asked. she opened and..''wow! omg! a necklace! aww..suho..you should'nt have!!'' she screamed while trying on the necklace. should i tell her to give back the necklace? or should i let her keep it? if i hurt sunhee noona's feelings, she'll tell my mom and i'd have to hear a 3-hour lecture about how family comes first. before i could explain it to minha, she said ''umm..i guess i should go now..you two can catch up with each other...''she stood up and left. this time, i knew i screwed up. i screwed up big time!

Author's note :

hey guyss! miss me? ^^ kekeke..