On Stage With EXO

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

MINHA'S POV~~

Today's the day! i'm like...totally nervous right now~! but the EXO guys look so calm..well..what do you expect? they're popular~

'' okay guys! let's do our best today and don't let minha down~'' kris said. ''YEEAAHH!!!'' they shouted. i just rolled my eyes and said ''shouldn't it be the other way around? today..i'll either be awesome and perfect on stage...or probably fall flat on my and embarrass myself..and i hope its not the second one..'' they all laughed. chen ruffeled my hair '' don't worry 'bout it..you'll do just fine..'' he assured. i looked at him and smiled.

'' okay..don't be nervous..remember the choreography..remember the lyrics..and let's knock 'em dead! '' said kris. ''EXO SARANGHAJA!!'' shouted luhan. it's really weird how luhan always says something after kris..i mean..are they a couple? if they are i'm totally shipping them~

i glanced at suho who was just sitting on a chair in the dressing rooom and playing with his phone. he looks really dashing with his newly-styled spiky brown hair.

he noticed i was staring at him. he looked at me and our eyes met. for a moment, i saw that his eyes we're full of love and care..but in a split second..his eyes turned dark and expressionless..then, our make-up artist called. i looked away..and he did the same.

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the final rehearsal ended and it was close to performance time. they wanted to do their new intro when it started to make it look ''cool and matured'' ( xiumin's words..not mine..) so..they taught me the steps. being the fast learner i am, i got the hang of it in just minutes.

when it started, all the students were pretty suprised when they saw me on stage with EXO. being on stage with them feels really different. i know i've done it like..lots of times before but..its different with EXO..maybe it's because we're close? even i'm not sure why..

END OF PERFORMANCE_BACKSTAGE~~

'' waaahhh!! we were like...totally awesome!! '' kai shouted while linking his arms with mine. '' suho hyung! what do you think? '' suho looked at him, gave a faint smile and just nodded. due to tiredness, they all walked like zombies to the dressing room and they all fell to the floor. thank goodness its carpeted...

then, my dance teacher came in. '' good job guys! minha-ya! i'm so proud of you..! '' i ran and gave her a hug. '' well...what i wanted to say was...the representatives of Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts came and saw you today..'' she said.

i looked at the EXO members who all had confused expressions on their faces..then i turned back to the teacher '' ok wait...seriously? so you're saying the rep of a performing arts university in London came and saw..me..? wha-what did they say?'' i asked. '' they liked the performance and..they're offering you a scholarship to study there. our school principal already said yes soo...pack your bags 'cuz you're going there tomorrow..good luck sweetie..'' she said before leaving the room that is now occupied by a dumbfounded girl and 12 shocked EXO members.

'' okay..i'm kinda having a hard time registering this so just give me a couple of seconds to - ''

''MINHA-YA! you're going to London!! like..omgomogomg!!!'' D.O shouted. he ran to me and gave me a big hug. the rest of EXO did the same. i cannot believe that this is happening!

THAT NIGHT_CAMPUS HOUSE~~

Okay..there are like..tons of things that i need to do isn't tomorrow too early?! i'm gonna miss the EXO guys soo...much! not wanting to waste anymore time, i got started on packing my stuff for tomorrow. then, someone knocked on my door and came in..it was chen! he walked in and sat on my bed.

''hey~ whatcha doin?'' he asked. i turned to look at him. ''i'm baking sweet potatoes, chen..what does it look like i'm doing?'' i said sarcasticly. he laughed and said ''just askin'..'' then, silence took over. he just stared at me with those attractive dark brown orbs. i looked away trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

''well..always know that we're always here for you..i know that you're probably wondering why didn't kris hyung or luhan hyung came instead..right?'' he paused to let out a laugh. i laughed along with him. then he continued ''...but they're too tired from the performance and probably in dreamland by now so..now you're hearing it from me..'' i smiled and nodded ''well..this works too...i don't mind~'' i said.

''and...about suho hyung..we'll talk some sense into that guy..he's been really distant lately..and if you notice..he's rarely in the house anymore..'' chen said. i look down while trying to hide my tears. '' yeah..well..Lay oppa followed him out once..he said that suho oppa's meeting the lady from the restaurant..he said that she was actually suho oppa's cousin but...i dunno..'' i said while giving him a faint smile.

chen came closer and gave me a hug. ''its getting late..go to sleep..i'll help you with the packing..but don't beat the heck outta me if something's missing..'' he said. i smiled and mouthed ''thank you''. he smiled and nodded. i lied down on my bed and sleep claimed me the moment my head hit the pillow.

NEXT MORNING~~

Today's the day! the day i'm off to London. Not sure if i should be sad or exited~ i feel reluctant to get up from my bed..its like..8 in the morning. i sit up, look around and find my room totally clean! unlike yesterday when i was packing..i couldn't even find room to step on~ i got up from my bed and looked in my suitcase. all of my clothes are neatly arranged and organized..i never knew chen was good at packing clothes~ gotta to remember to buy him lunch sometime~

''minha-ya~ you awake?!'' i heard someone call out. ''err..yeah i am..come on in~'' the door opened revealing xiumin. he came in and said ''let's go have breakfast!'' i nodded. he linked arms with me and we headed outside.

''GOOD' MORNING!' they shouted. i smiled and waved. then i saw D.O wearing a white chef's jacket. ''umm...can someone tell me why Mr.Squishy is wearing a chef's outfit?'' i asked curiously. ''well..for you, we prepared a special breakfast..courtesy of Chef kyungsoo and his unbeatable cullinary skills~~'' maknae sehun explained. ''they helped too..so if you taste something weird or feel sick later on..then its not my fault..'' D.O said while rasing his hands up.

i laughed and said ''if i feel sick on the plane, i'll come back and hit you guys with Tao's wushu stick'' they all laughed and nodded. exept Tao who's looking a tad bit freaked out~ then kai said ''suho hyung just went out to meet-'' but then his mouth got covered by sehun's hand. 

''umm..sorry..i didn't mean..i told him not to say anything..''he said. i figured he that he must've gone out to met the lady from before. i triend to hide my sadness my giving them a smile ''its okay..he doesn't need to be here anyways..'' then, silence and awkwardness took over. that is..until chanyeol cleared his throat ''well..let's go eat..'cuz i am seriously starving right now..''he said. we ate together while the EXO guys told some stories about their trainee life. these few months with EXO have been the best months of my life..

EXO made a big impact on my life. being happy with me when i'm happy..cheering me up when i'm down..and pulling me back to the top when i'm having some minor setbacks. EXO to most people is probably just a good-looking hot trend idol group..but to me..they're like my older brothers..sometimes they can be goofy and annoying..but i know i can count on them..

AIRPORT_12:30 P.M~~

the EXO guys came to the airport with me..well..exept leader Suho of course..

''so..you have everything you need?'' asked Tao. i nodded and gave him a hug. ''don't forget us okay? come and visit whenever you can..''said baekhyun. i nodded and gave him a hug as well.

after a while, all the members came and hugged me. ''uhh..guys..havin' trouble breathin' in here..'' i said. they laughed and let go.

''good luck out there okay? luhan and i won't be there to help you anymore..so do us a favour and stay safe..don't talk to strangers..or go to dangerous places..and call us if you need anything..'' said kris. ''yeah..and if you wanna date a foreigner, send us a pic of him..if EXO approves..then you can date him~ okay?'' luhan continued. i laughed and nodded.

''CALLING ALL PASSENGERS TO LONDON, PLEASE HEAD TO GATE C16 FOR IMMEDIATE BOARDING'' and announcement said. i hugged them for one last time. we said goodbye and i went to the gate. Glancing around once in a while to see if suho will come and say goodbye..but he didn't. no matter how much it hurts..i'll never forget that he's my first love. i still love him..but..i gotta face the fact that he's no longer my guardian angel.

 

Author's note

hey guuyyss!! sorry for the short and late update..=( i haven't been home in a while..mianhae..*bows* i'll try to update more~^^ please continue to support me~~ xoxo!!

-sara-