I'm Sorry...

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~

 

We were all at the dance studio practising for the collaboration perf with minha. Turns out that we're doing Wolf and Growl. Wooowww...2 songs with powerful choreo. Thanks manager hyung. ( note the sarcasm.. ) but minha cant seem to get her moves right. She keeps falling down. Must be due to fatigue since she has to do 2 extra songs which are EXO-M's MAMA and EXO-K's History and she has to do zitao's flying kick during MAMA. Poor minha. Then, suho hyung did something he never EVER does...

 

"YAH!! KIM MINHA!! CANT YOU GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE?! I'M SICK OF STANDING HERE AND WATCHING HER MESS UP THE CHOREOGRAPHY.." he shouted. The others stared at him open mouthed and minseok hyung went to minha's side to comfort her.

 

"Suho yah...stop it..she's only 18.." said minseok hyung. I went to minha's side and patted her shoulders.

 

Minha nervously said "I-i-i'm sorry..i-i'll get it right next time..i promise..just-"

 

"Just what huh? Watch you mess up over and over again? You listen here..and listen good..with those mistakes..you'll never be an idol..you hear me?!" Suho cut her off. 

 

"Kim Junmyeon stop it!!! Enough!! " yelled kris hyung. Suho hyung just glared at him and stormed out of the room. Minha was just on the brink of breaking down in tears. I could feel her breath being unstable.

 

"M-minha yah..dont listen to him.. he's just fustrated, that's all.." said luhan. Minha shook her head. "No..i think i heard him loud and clear" she said. And with that she too stormed out.

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun ah..go after her.." i heard kris hyung say. I nodded and went searching for her. I had a feeling that she might go back to the house. I walked back, (trying to avoid the students) and went to her room. And to my suprise, she was actually there.

 

~Minha's POV~

Suho oppa just yelled at me...i must have been a huge failure for him to yell at me like that. Then, i saw my bedroom door open. It was baekhyun.

 

"Hey~you..okay?" He asked. I burst into tears after hearing him say that. How can he care when i just messed up his whole practise session? He went to my bed and hugged me.

"Why does suho oppa hate me so much? Am i that big of a failure?" I said while sobbing uncontrollably. Baekhyun hugged me tighter and said

"He doesnt hate you..he's just stressed out thats all...now stop crying. Its not worth crying over something suho hyung just said okay?"

"I'm sorry for ruining everything..i didnt mean too" i said. Baekhyung smiled while smoothing my hair.

"Shh..its okay..you need rest..now sleep..we'll wake you up for dinner later.." he said. I just smiled and lied down. Baekhyun kissed my forehead and smiled before leaving.

 

1 hour later...

I woke up when i heard laughter from outside..the members were back from practise. Then i had a sence of determination. Suho wants a perfect dance routine..and a perfect dance routine he shall get..i snuck out the back door wearing tights, a tank top and a hoodie. I'll make it perfect. No matter how long it takes.