Do You Love Her?

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

--> don't mind the colour..^^ i thought black was too boring..=/ oh! 1 more thing..the story is in minha's pov unless i write someone else's pov..^^<---

 

Baekhyun and i are officially a couple. its kinda awkward though..the members are constantly staring and giggling when they see us. and whenever we're with the other members..eating or practising, it just gets..really awkward. but its kinda unavoidable...since the performance is just a few weeks away and we need to practise. and when its juts the 2 of us alone..its even more awkward.

 

~at the dance studio - 9.00 p.m.~

the dance studio at campus was too small so EXO's manager told us to practise at SM's dance studio which is ( to my relief )  just a couple of blocks from campus. the rest have gone back home. suho had to record a radio show so he's not at home. its just me and baekhyun at the studio since he was 'lectured' by the manager about his not-so-good dancing skills so he had to stay until late and since i have to do 2 extra songs, i wanted to practise more.

''so...umm...are you...okay? i mean...the dance steps are really hard and...you have to do a flying kick so....'' asked baehyun. yup..like i said. embarassingly awkward.

''umm..yeah..i'm ok. i dont have that many lines anyway so...'' i replied while looking at the floor and trying to hide my blushing face.

''you know...this is like...really awkward..'' baekhyun said while laughing nervously. and he continued ''are you really okay with...us dating?''

i sigh before answering ''well i admit it is kinda awkward..''i stop and look at baekhyun who was looking at me with his 'seriously? kinda? come on~' face. ''okay..it is really awkward but..well..i really like you. if i didnt, then why would i say yes when you confessed? let's try to make it work somehow..'' baekhyun smiled and nodded. we continued practising.

''hey..its late..let's go back..i'm really tired'' said baekhyun while yawning. i looked at my watch and realized that its already 11 p.m. suho must be back by now. he gets really worried when the members come home late. i nodded and we walked out hand-in-hand.

~the next day <3~

i woke up at 5 in the morning to cook breakfast for the guys why so early? well..D.O normally wakes up at 6 ( curse him and his waking-up-early abilities..-.- ) and also..there's 12 members..and they all eat a lot especially zitao and wumin ( xiumin ) so gotta wake up early. after wasting about 10 minutes thinking about what i should cook for them, i decided to cook bacon and eggs. ( well..i never told anyone this but Baekyeol is definitely one of my ultimate ships..keke..)

after about half an hour of cooking and all the members are fully awake, we all ate at the dining table. after getting 2 enthusiastic thumbs up from tao and a suprised baozi face from xiumin, i'm thinking maybe my cooking skills are improved~

''hey minha..let's go on a date today...sound good?'' asked baekhyun. before i could even answer, suho interupted.

''no need to show off and be all lovey-dovey here byun baek...we have practise today and even think about ditching''

baekhyun glared at the leader ''no need to be jealous, hyung..''

suho was about to yell at baekhyun who was just sitting beside him when luhan interupted ''heeeyyy~ guys..me and kris was just about to get bubble tea before practise wanna come? okay lets go!'' luhan and kris got up from their seats.

luhan grabbed baekhyun's collar and pulled him out. kris on the other hand grabbed suho's hand and dragged them to luhan's room. the other members were all confused.

''what in the world of unicorns just happened?'' asked lay. even i dont know what happened.

~Kris's POV <3~

i am totally done with those two. seriously? they're practically 5 year-olds in a 20-something-year-old's body. ( i had 2 write 'something-year-old bcoz baekkie is 21 and suho is 23..and i'm 2 lazy 2 write both ages..XD ) 

''okay guys..whaddup?'' i said in my answer-me-or-i'll-sratngle-you face. those 2 looked at each other and said nothing.

luhan rolled his eyes and said ''oh dont just stand there and do nothing. i know you 2 are hiding something so spill it already damn it!'' wow..his cursing skills have improved..gotta remember to buy him bubble tea later. 

''it was nothing..there's nothing to explain. if you'll excuse me, i'm getting back to the dining table to finish my breakfast. you know..its actually pretty rude to drag someone out while they're eating'' baekhyun said. he walked out of the room. luhan and i both looked at suho.

''suho ya..i know you're hiding something. spill'' i said in a more gentler tone than luhan's. he looked at me with sad eyes.

''let's just say..now i finally know how it feels to see the love of your life be with a guy she's chosen to spend her entire life with and its not you..'' he said with tears in his eyes and a sad smile before walking out of the room. i looked at luhan and judging by his nod, i think we're on the same page. we have to stop suho from letting minha go and making the biggest mistake of his life.

~Minha's POV <3~

practise went on as usual. well..other than all the intense glares baekhyun keeps giving suho..its all good. 

''minha ya...can i talk to you for a sec?'' i heard luhan say. i nodded and followed him out to the refreshments room.

''what do you wanna talk about?'' i asked. luhan sighed and sat down on the couch he taps the space beside him so i sat down.

''what's special about baekhyun?'' he asked. i smiled a little before answering. 

''well..unexpected but umm..well..he's cute, he can sing really well...dancing..well...he's a little bit better than chen oppa and chanyeol oppa so that's good enough for me.'' i stop and let out a giggle. luhan did the same. ''he doesn't really express his feelings through words since he's not really the romantic type. he's quite manly..he's..really great'' i continued with a smile.

''do you love him?'' asked luhan. i was shocked when i heard that but i said ''yeah..i like him very much'' luhan let out a chuckle.

''that's not what i asked. minha ya..let me ask you again..do you LOVE him?'' he asked with a serious tone. i let out a sigh ''i'm afraid...i cant answer that right now..i'm..not sure'' i admitted. luhan gave me a hug and kissed the top of my head.

''if you ever feel sad or you just need someone to talk to, just let me know..i'll always be around..ok?'' he said. i nodded and smiled. we both went back to practise. on the way back, i saw luhan texting on the phone..i wonder who's he sending it to?

~Kris's POV <3~

we were in the middle of a break..and i think i saw kai and kyungsoo flirting...hmm...curious-er and curious-er~ suddenly, my phone rang. i recieved a text.

From : Luhannie

To: Duizhang kris~ <3

hey..she didn't answer the question. talk to suho. try and get something out of the guy. oh! and use a reasonable excuse so the guys won't be suspicious. fighting! love ya! 

yup! even though the ending of the message was a little weird, luhan's right. i gotta get something outta that guy.

''suho ya~ can you give me some advise? the M guys are really getting on my nerves lately'' i said.

''excuse me?!'' shouted the rest of the members. i just glared at them. 

suho smiled and nodded. we went out. luhan and minha just came in. he mouthed the words ''that's what you call a reasonable explaination?!'' i rolled my eyes and mouthed ''i ran out of ideas!'' luhan rolled his eyes and walked in.

''so..why are we in the refreshments room? and i know this is not about the M guys getting on your nerves..is it?'' asked suho while crossing his arms.

''okay..i'm not really good at the heart-to-heart talk thing so i'm just gonna ask straight away...'' i paused and looked at suho who was staring at me with one eyebrow up ''do you wanna be with minha or not?'' i asked. i could see his body tense up and tears started to form.

suho lokked at me and said ''look..can we not talk about-'' i cut him off ''just answer the damn question will ya?''

he sighed and nodded. ''but she's with baekhyun now. and..i can't take someone who he loves away from him. i can't do that to my team mate.'' he said. 

''you said it yourself when luhan and i dragged you and baekhyun from the table the other day. you felt heartbroken when you saw the person you love with the guy she's chosen and its not you. so fight for her! '' i said while grabbing both of his shoulders.

''i know you're trying to help but...minha probably loves him too. and i cant be selfish'' he said with tears running down his cheeks. i sighed.

''take a look at my texts with luhan during practise''. suho walked closer to me and i showed him the texts.

To : Luhannie

From : Duizhang kris~ 

hey. talk to minha for a sec. ask her if she really loves byun baek.

 

From : Luhannie

To : Duizhang kris~

why me? why dont you do it? besides the others might be suspicious.

 

To : Luhannie

From Duizhang kris~

i gotta talk to suho..leader-to-leader. they're not gonna be suspicious. you wanna help them or not?

 

From : Luhannie 

To : Duizhang kris~

urgh! fine..=.= you are so buying me bubble tea after practise 2day. 

 

From : Luhannie

To : Duizhang kris~

hey..she didn't answer the question. talk to suho. try and get something out of the guy. oh! and use a reasonable excuse so the guys won't be suspicious. fighting! love ya!

suho looked at the texts with his mouth wide open.

''see these? if you love her, then man up and confess you big dope!'' i said. he looked at me with questioning eyes.

''you really think i should?'' he asked

''suho ya..as a fellow leader, i honestly think that its wrong to interfere with other member's relationships..but as your hyung, i can't see you watch the girl you love with another guy. if you just stand there and do nothing, you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life..'' i said. suho smiled a little. i gave him a hug.

''come on..let's go before the others get suspicious.'' we walked out and went back in the practise room. kai called suho for something. i saw luhan looking at me. i nodded and gave him a smile. he mouthed the word ''yes!'' and smiled before going back to practise. somehow..we gotta help suho. i can't bear to see him cry himself to sleep almost every single night.

 

author's note~

weeheee~~~~ 10th chaptersss!!! ^^ and did you watch exo perform ''christmas day''? i almost died seeing the members in suspenders..xD how could a christmas song turn into something y? XD especially kris and suho!! *dies* my ultimate ship! the leader couplee!! anyway..what do you think of this chappie?? if you have any complaints or suggestions, just comment below..every comment is really appreciated~^^ xoxo!!

-sara-