emergency~!! O__O

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

it was just a normal day with the boys..you know..all that practising..singing..and all the other boring stuff that singers do..we were just taking a break at the dance room eating chicken that Kai ordered..when EXO's manager came.

''hey guys...sorry for telling this late but..umm..you guys are going on stage tomorrow..'' he said. Lay, who was drinking orange juice..choked and started coughing..i patted his back and looked at the manager. ''next time..please wait until the unicorn finishes his drink before saying anything..thank you..'' said the chinese leader. ''anyway..why the sudden performance?? the promotions for ''growl'' already ended months ago..'' he continued. ''well...the boss wanted to thank the teachers and students for letting you guys use the practise room..and..you won't be performing ''growl''..or ''wolf''..you'll perform ''3.6.5'' , ''Black Pearl'' and ''Let Out The Beast''...so..get your butts up and start practising~!'' said the manager before going out the room. ''well...that was convenient wasn't it??'' i said...anyone who heard that would sense the sarcasm in it~ 

 

i was allowed to go home early..well..early as in 9 p.m... while the boys had to stay to rehearse...i was about to go to sleep when my phone rang..someone sent me a text..

From : Leader oppa~


hey~ we won't be home 'till late..so go 2 sleep and don't wait 4 us kay? take care and don't set anything on fire~ xoxo!

 

i rolled my eyes..why on earth would i set anything on fire..??? 

To: Leader oppa~

okaayy..i promise i won't set anything on fire..-___- take care and don't injure urselves~~ xoxo!

 

 

i fell asleep and woke pretty early the next day...i went out of my bedroom to help whoever-was-in-the-kitchen cook breakfast...as usual..it was omma kyungsoo in the kitchen...

''hey~ good morning!! let me cook breakfast..since you all went home late yesterday...'' he smiled and shook his head ''its ok...i'm not tired anyway...but...don't wake Baekhyun up..he only came back 2 hours ago..so he's still tired...'' d.o explained..i nodded and went to sit on the couch..then i heard a door open..i saw Baekhyun coming out from his room..i stood up and blocked him from going any further.

''oh no...you are not going anywhere..d.o oppa said you just came back so if you don't go back to sleep right now, your eyes are gonna be like Tao oppa's..so get back in your room Mr. Byun Baekhyun..'' i said. he just laughed and said ''i'm perfectly fine~ so..move over..i wanna watch some tv..'' he walked past me and sat on the couch. i just shrugged and sighed ''if your stylist gets mad cuz your eyes have somethin' dark around them..i'll strangle you'' i said..Baekhyun just smiled. i walked to the couch and sat beside him. i heard him yawn...when i looked at him, i saw that his eyes were threatening to close. i sighed and said ''lie on my lap..and don't tell me your not sleepy'' Baekhyun was just about to protest when i interupted ''don't tell me you're okay cuz if i see Tao oppa's eyes on you..you'll be in serious trouble..'' he sighed and lied down on my lap. sleep claimed him straight away...he looks so peaceful when he's asleep. the life of an idol must be hard..                                               

 

~SUHO'S POV~

i am....tired...when i woke up, i didn't see Baekhyun anywhere in the room. he must've woken up. kris on the other hand..is..another story..the smell of bacon and eggs filled the air...i wonder how d.o managed to cook for 12 people..i walked out and saw baekhyun lying on minha's lap. whattheyixingrollinglikeabuffalo was going on?! why do i feel uncomfortable? i mean..they're like brother and sister..right? ''they look cute together..don't they?'' asked chen. ''i-i..guess..so'' i stuttered..wait..i never stutter..''suho hyung..you're not..jealous are you?'' he asked with suspicious eyes and a smirk on his face. i looked at him and said''jealous? me? don't talk gibberish here kim jongdae..i am..not..i mean..you..i..uhh..'' chen smiled ''i'm not the one who's talking gibberish now...go eat breakfast and prepare for the performance..and wake kris hyung up..we're gonna need both leaders performing..'' he walked away leaving me speechless..maybe that troll was right..maybe i am jealous...

 

~MINHA'S POV~

after breakfast, the EXO members were all busy preparing for their performance. i just waited backstage. when they went out from the dressing room..wow...they look hot! 

''heeyy..how do we look?" asked kai. i smiled and held 2 enthusiastic thumbs up. ''you all look awesome~!'' i said. they all laughed. then, the manager showed up ''guys~ we have a problem...your back up singer called in sick. and we don't have time to find another one! '' he said while panicking. ''minha~ you do it'' baekhyun said. i looked at him with d.o eyes and said ''whaa- are you crazy? i can't go up there! i don't even remember the lyrics'' i said. ''we don't have time! sehun has the lyrics sheet is his bag. the performance starts in 2 minutes..you have to do this. please.'' suho begged. i sighed and gave in ''fine..give me the lyrics'' they all let out a sigh of relief ''thanks minha..we owe you'' said Tao. i looked at him and said ''yeah well..you owe gucci Mr. Panda'' he laughed as we we went out on the stage. as i went out, people were curious when they saw me. i stood at the back where the mike stand was placed. sehun gave me the lyrics sheet for the 3 songs. ''what the buffaloes am i doing right now?'' i thought. when the music started, there was no way to back out now. i just relaxed and sang with them. my voice isn't really clear since the back up singer's mike is always half the volume of the real singers' mike. good thing sehun highlighted the parts that i need to sing. i gradually became relaxed singing the song. then i realized. i want  to be an idol...

 

after the performance, it was already 9 p.m. the teacher's wanted to hold a fansign so we had to stay until late. we all went back to the house to rest. ''wow..minha..you were awesome just now'' lay said while ruffling my hair. i just rolled my eyes and said ''yeah right..you couldn't even hear me'' chen laughed ''actually..we did..you sound really great..'' i smiled and looked down trying to hide my already red face. ''go to sleep..we need to practise tomorrow'' said suho. i smiled and nodded. i walked to my room and lied down on the bed. sleep claimed me instantly.

 

Author's note

 

Heeeyyy guuyysss~^^ finished another chapter~~ its quite short..:/ but hope you enjoy it...^^ xoxo!!

-sara-