A Date at The Park~~

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

~8.00 a.m. - House~

since its early..and no practise, the exo guys are taking advantage of it..but not waking up anytime soon...of course...

since its cold outside, i decided to make some hot coco in the kitchen..being careful not to set the kitchen on fire and possibly ruining my chances of living another day..

suddenly, i felt a pair of hands closing my eyes.

''minha ya~'' said a voice. i smiled knowing that the owner of the voice is none other than..byun baekhyun.

i turned around and he wrapped his hands on my waist.

''why did you wake up so early? the others are still in dreamland'' i said with a smile. he smiled before responding ''well..unlike them, i have a girlfriend..and since its a day off, i'd like to take her on a date..is that ok?'' i fake ponder for a moment. ''sure...and when do you plan on taking your girlfriend?'' i asked. he just smirked and said ''you'll see. now get dressed''

after a lot of 'mental-debate' i finally decide to wear this..

after getting breakfast, we walked and walked while sharing stories. finally, we arrived at the park and sat down on the bench.

''so..the performance is next week huh? you nervous?'' he asked. i leaned on his shoulder and nodded.

''oohhh yeeaahh..if i don't do well on that performance, i can absolutely guarantee i'll get kicked out of the school.''

he laughed and ruffled my hair. ''well..don't worry about it. you'll do great..look at me..i'm not nervous..'' 

i scoffed and said ''well..yeah..i'm just a student from a performing arts school..and you're byun baekhyun, exo's lead vocalist. see the difference here?'' he laughed.

''hey...what do you think about suho hyung?'' he asked. i was not ready for that...

''err..why are you suddenly asking me this??'' i asked while laughing nervously.

''no reason..just curious..'' he said. i sighed and answered ''well..he cute..pretty good-looking, guardian of exo hence his name..he's nice...'' baekhyun just nodded his head. we walked around the park and told stories until late. it wasn't much but..its the best date i ever had..

~6.00 p.m - EXO still sleeping and making it look like they're in a coma..~

baekhyun and i reached home after our date. he was a little tired and went to sleep in his shared bedroom. i went to my bedroom and lied down on my bed  to continue with a story i'm currently writing on my laptop. then, someone knocked on my door. i stopped writing, shut down my laptop and sat up. ''come in~~!'' then, i saw suho come in. i smiled.

''heyy..you're awake..i thought all the members we're in a coma or something'' i jokingly said.

suho laughed and said ''don't worry..they're still breathing..i checked..whatcha doin?'' 

''nothing much..just...surfing the net..learning more about EXO~~'' i said. ''you want me to cook dinner?'' 

he shook his head. ''nope..i'll cook tonight...you and kyungdoo always cook for us...''

i look at him with my 'are-you-sure?' face and asked ''not to be rude but..can you cook? cuz..chen has been telling me the exact opposite..''

''well...kyungsoo's recipes are on the fridge and..i'm bored so..what the heck...'' he said with a laugh. i motioned him to sit on my bed. he smiled and sat down.

''so..how was your date with baekhyunie..??'' he asked. i laughed at the nickname suho gave.

''it was..good..cute nickname...'' i said with a laugh. suho laughed too.

''yeeahh..he doesn't really like it when i call him that but..heyy..i'm the leader..i can do whatever i want~~'' 

''true~~ i'm always jealous of the leader's privellages~~'' suho laughed. his laugh was seriously one of the most angelic things i've ever seen. am i in love with him? i can't be..i'm with baekhyun..right?

''heelllooo...earth to minha~!''said suho while waving his hands in front of me. i immediately snap back into reality.

''whaa-? oh..sorry...i zoned out for a moment there..''i responded with a laugh. suho shook his head and stood up.

''i'm going to cook dinner..i'll call you when it's ready k?'' he said. i nodded and he went out.

a few hours after the smell of cooking..and burnt food..and xiumin and d.o yelling, the food is ready..and it actually looks good..and the kitchen isn't burnt so i'm guessing it was a success..we all ate in silence..partly because the members are really hungry since they slept all day and litteraly skipped breakfast and lunch. after we ate dinner, kai and lay went on a 'date' to the dance studio to practise while i sat on the couch with baekhyun and watching tv.

''so..what time do we have to wake up tomorrow?'' asked baekhyun. i looked at him and said ''8:30 but there's no use telling you this since you're gonna wake up late anyway...''

''true..but just making sure..~~'' he said with his special rectangular laugh.

we continued watching tv. then i saw him fidgeting and not staying still.

''what's wrong?'' i asked. he hesitated before asking. ''do you like suho hyung? like.... really like him?''

i was taken aback with his question so i turned from the tv and looked at him with eyes full of questions.

''i've seen how you looked at him..and its different from the way you look at me. you always look at suho hyung with eyes full of love and care. and although i'm really happy that i'm dating you right now...it doesn't feel right'' he said.

''i-i used to like him..but..i've f-forgotten him now..i'm with you...''i said. baekhyun smiled.

''close you're eyes..'' he said. i did it and he covered my eyes with his two hands.

''now i want you to imagine this...you're married and already have kids..you we're playing with your kids and then, your husband came back home from work. he always has this smile on his face everytime he sees you. you go to him and give him a hug. when you pulled apart, you look into his eyes. who's eyes are you looking into?'' he said.

''it's s-s-suho oppa's..'' i said. i felt his hands on my eyes drop down. i open my eyes and look at him feeling sorry. he smiled.

''looks like i can never be better that suho hyung..go to him..tell him that you love him..'' i look at him and he nodded. i smiled and gave him a hug.

~Suho's POV~

''its s-s-suho oppa's'' i heard minha say. she's in love with me? what do i do now??

author's note..

yeeaahhh..11th chappie..what do you think of the story so far? crappy right?? i know..*sobs* anywaayy...i posted a poll below so..vote vote votee~!!  xoxo!!