Please Forgive Me...

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

~SUHO'S POV~ 

When we reached the hospital, it was already past midnight. We were all to worried to sleep. All the members were drinking the coffee that kai and sehun bought. Kris was talking the to the doctor, baekhyun and luhan were surfing the net onf their phones, xiumin and chen were sitting on the couch while the others are no where to be found. Probably walking around. Me..i just stood by the doorway..looking at minha who was pale and lifeless on the hospital bed. And its all because of me.

 

"Well, the doctor said she fainted due to fatigue. The wanna keep her here for about 2 days to monitor her condition." Said kris hyung. I could see that he was glaring at me. "You can all go back if you wanna..i'll stay here."

 

"Kris hyung..do you mind if i stay too? I just wanna be there if she wakes up"i heard baekkie say. I wanted to stay too..but they were still mad so i didnt think that it was a good idea. Kris just nodded. All the members got up from their seats and went home. I followed them.

 

~BAEKHYUN'S POV~ 

I sat on a chair beside minha's bed. I must have sat there for hours. I yawned at looked at my watch. It was 3 in the morning. I fell asleep while holding minha's hand.

I felt someone squeezinv my hand. Being the light sleeper i am, i instantly woke up.

 

"Minha ya..you awake?" I asked. Although i doubt that she could hear me. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. I smiled back enthusiasticly and woke kris up.

 

"Kris hyuuunnngggg!!!! Minha woke up!!!" I shouted. ris who was sleeping on the couch instantly woke up.

"Whaa-? OW!!" He fell from the couch. I could hear minha laugh. She looks pretty when she laughs.

 

"Are you okay?" She said. Kris blinked a couple of times and nodded. He got dressed and went to the cafe downstairs to buy minha some porridge. I texted xiumin to tell him that minha was awake since he asked me to.

 

"Xiumin hyung said that the members will be here soon. They were so worried about you that the couldnt sleep." I said with a laugh. 

 

"Sorry for making everyone so worried. Is suho oppa okay?" She asked. I just smiled and nodded.

 

15 minutes later..

The door opened to reveal 10 members who rushed in with worried faces.

 

"Minha yaaaahh!!! Your awake" said tao and sehun. The ran and hugged her.

"Urgh guyyysss..i'm squashed.." minha said with a laugh.

 

"Dont make us worried again okay? Even though you are already stupid, dont do anything foolish" said kris hyung who just came back from the cafe. Minha pouted and everyone laughed. Suho hyung went inside. Minha smiled.

 

~SUHO'S POV~

I walked towards minha. Will she ever forgive me? I saw her smiling. Her smile is so sweet..

 

"Suho oppa..you're here.." she said.

 

"I'm really sorry. What i did was terrible and you totally didnt deserve that. I understand if you hate me now-" i tried to apologize but she cut me off.

 

"No, you were right. I had to step up my game if i wanted to be an idol. Its really not your fault. Dont worry about it." She said. I smiled.

 

"kris hyung bought you prridge..you wanna eat? I'll feed you.." i offered. She smiled and nodded.