The Guardian Angel Confesses~

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

~ 2:00 a.m. - Suho's POV <3~

It was already mdnight but my eyes doesn't seem to be wanting to close anytime sooner. minha's words kept ringing in my head for hours. i still can't believe it. what should i do now? should i confess? urgh! i don't even know what to think about right now. i got up from my bed, went to the kitchen and heated up some milk..maybe that would make me feel sleepy.

i sat on the dining table while drinking the warm milk and reading a book. then i heard a door being opened and someone walking down the stairs. when i looked, i saw minha walking to the kitchen wearing her pyjamas

 omgomgomg! what do i do?? okay..relax kim junmyeon..relax..

''oh! Suho oppa..you're still up? i thought everyone was asleep..'' she said. ''err..yeah..i couldn't sleep so...'' good job suho..way to make things even more awkward than it already is...

''aahh...i see..are you hungry? i was going to make some porridge..''she said while putting on an apron. i kinda felt hungry so i nodded.

~Minha's POV~

i know it is totally not healthy ( not to mention going againts dieting rules..) eating porridge at 2 in the morning but as i always say..no matter where or what time, never say no to an 'erreurong-ing' tummy~~ its really weird how awkward things are getting! usually we have lots to talk about..did he..did he hear what baekhyun and i talked about? that's impossible..right?

''so...well..this is awkward isn't it?'' suho broke the silence. i laughed nervously while stiring the porridge that was in my bowl.

''well..things can get awkward when you're eating porridge with exo's leader at..'' i looked at my watch before continuing. ''...half past 2 in the morning..'' suho laughed at my remark. his laugh is so cute! wait..what am i saying?! snap out of it kim minha!

''i guess so...what are doing up so late anyways? its not healthy for an eighteen year-old girl to be up this late..'' he jokingly stated. ''so is eating porridge this late..but what can i say..i have an unhealthy lifestyle~~'' i said with a laugh.

even after the porridge is finished, we still sat at the dining table and talked about lots of things. since we were starting to get cold, suho went to his room to get us a blanket. we sat side by side with the blanket wrapped around both of us and continued chatting with warm milk in our hands. its not really a romantic way to spend time with your crush..but it was fun..

we must've slept at the table. i woke up only to be greeted by 10 members with a confused expression on their faces.

''err..i know this is really weird..but it's reeeaaallyyy not what it looks like..'' i said with my 2 hand in front of my face. the just nodded and left the room. 

''well...umm..we should get ready for..umm..practise..''said suho while getting up.

''right! umm..thanks for the blanket..''i said with a smile. suho smiled and we both went to our rooms to get dressed.

~12 p.m - Dance Studio_Exo taking a break and being completely lazy_Suho's POV~

i've made my decision..i'm gonna confess to her..but how? i saw Kris and Luhan sitting in a corner playing games on Kris's phone. i'll ask them.

''kris hyung..luhan hyung..can you help me with something?'' i asked. they looked at me and smiled.

''sure..i'm guessing you wanna confess to minha right?'' asked luhan. how did he know? i'm starting to think that this hyung can read minds~

''h-how did you know?'' i asked with my head down so they can't see that i'm blushing.

''we just know...so..how do you plan on confessing, Mr. guardian?'' asked kris. i sat down next to them and they adjusted their positions so that they're facing me.

''well that's just it..i don't know how to do it..help me hyuuuuunnngg~~'' i whined while leaning on kris's shoulder.

''sing for her..do you know what her favourite song is?'' asked luhan. i shook my head while pouting.

''well..girls usually put their favourite song as their ringtone..and since minha went to the toilet, try calling her..''kris suggested. i pulled out my phone and dialled her number.

Dialling..........

Kim Minha~ <3

it beeped a few times..then...

Sigyeui taeyeop doneun sai eolmana dallajyeosseulkka~
Neol sseonaeryeogan majimak han jangeul neomgyeotjiman deo~
Ilgeonael yonggiga anna seulpeun geureun jiwonael geoya~
Uri yaegin kkeuchi anil geoya.~
Dasi mannabol tenikka~

''wow..it's our song..''i said while smiling like an idiot.

''peter pan...i knew she had great taste in music..'' said kris. luhan nods in agreement.

''well..sing for her then..with a voice like yours, she'll be swept off her feet..'' kris complimented. i was worried..what if it doesn't turn out well?

''i dunno..i'm scared..what if i mess up?'' i said. they sighed. then luhan said,

''come on...! she likes you..i know she likes you..and you like her...now be a man and confess kim junmyeon!'' i sighed.

''kris hyung..will you do the rap part?'' i asked. he nodded.

''sure..since my korean is oh-so-devastatingly bad, i'll ask chanyeol to help.''

''luhan hyuuunnng..sing back-up?'' i asked with hopeful eyes.

''heck yeah i will!'' he said. i smiled and kris, luhan and i made a plan. i don't know if it'll work or not..but i'll try.

~Home - Minha's POV~

for some reason, the manager let us out early. its only 6 p.m. i was about to go to my room when kris called.

''minha ya..wear the dress that i layed down on your bed and meet luhan outside in 10 minutes kay?'' he said. what? dress? i wass confused but nodded anyways. he smiled and went downstairs. i wonder what he was talking about..i went in my room and i saw..

wow! he's a fashionista alright..why do i have to wear this? i hesitated but i wore the dress anyway. 

i went downstairs and found luhan in a white dress shirt and tie. what the-?

''hey..minha..let's go!'' he said while holding out his hand.

''you're not gonna do something weird are you?'' i said.

''of course not..trust me~'' he said. i reluctantly hold his hand and we walked. after a few minutes of walking..and..ignoring the people's stares, we reached the park. what are we doing here?

''walk straight ahead..you'll find the rest there..''he said. i let go of his hand and continued walking ahead. being in the park at sunset is seriously freaky..not to mention really dark...

a few minutes later, i saw xiumin by a tree. what's he doing there?

''xiumin oppa?'' i asked. he just smiled and handed me a rose. he gestured me to continue walking. then i saw luhan..how did he get there?? he too gave me a rose. followed by kris, lay, baekhyun, chen, chanyeol, d.o, tao, kai and sehun. 11 members..where was suho? i walked further and saw a few microphones on a stand and a speaker. i'm confused.. then, d.o came and grabbed my hand. he led me to a table with flowers and candles. he put plates of his famous kimchi spaghetti on the table. then chen came and put down 2 glasses of fruit cocktail. why 2? chen smiled and walked away. i looked around and saw 7 members lined up at the back. music started and i saw suho standing by the mic and smiled. i immedietly recongnized the song that was playing. my favourite which is, Peter Pan. he started singing with luhan and d.o as back-up. his voice was absolutely amazing..

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen tinkerbell ttaranaseotdeon neverland~
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo~
Nan yeongwonhan neoui piteopaen. Geu sigane meomchun ne namja~
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga~

then, kris and chanyeol came out during the rap while he sang the adlibs...

Bunhongbit kamdeoneun eoulgul gureum wirel geotneun gibun 
(hamkke haettjiman)  
Baby boo Nae gaseumi dugeungeoryeottdeon geurim gatdeon you 
(jabgo shipjiman)
Geuttae neoui nuneun salmyeoshi useojweottdeon geot cheoreom 
(son nae miljiman oh)
Jigeumdo nae maeumui kyeone yeollin changmune nega narawa jundamyeon 
(neol meoreojyeo ga)  
Nae donghwa suk dama non neol yeojeonhi maemdoneun sweety girl 
(tteonajima)
Ajikdo tteollyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eobneun igoseun oeroun seom 
(geuttae naega)
Naegieok sok jeogeo non neol jiweojiji anheun pretty girl 
(ijanha yeogi oh)
Ajikdo seolleyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eobneun igoseun 
(eodie isseulkka)  

when it ended, he came to me and said, 

''well..i don't know if that turned out well or not but...i'm absolutely sure whether its 10 years 50 years or 100 years..i will always be really, really, positively, crazily in love with you...kim minha..will you be this dorky leader's girlfriend?'' he asked. i was really close to breaking down in tears. i nodded and hugged him.

''i thought you'd never ask~'' i said. the other members clapped and then chanyeol ( followed by the others ) shouted

''KISS! KISS! KISS!''

i looked at him and smiled. he smiled and leaned closer and we kissed. it was my first kiss..and it was with exo's guardian angel...

 

Author's note..

.........O_____O.....

okay..i tried my best..=.='' i my hands literally curled up from embarrassment! xD it is like...totally embarassing!! xD sorry guuyyyzzz...=( this is my first time writing this so...bear with me...please don't throw bricks and tomatoes..=( =( *sobs* since i'm heading off to boarding school tomorrow, i won't be able to update frequently...=( hope you guyz will wait..sorryy..how can i survivee??!! *insert dramatic sound efect* pray for me guuyyzz...='( anywaayy...enjoy! xoxo!! ^^

PS: doesn't luhan look absolutely smokin' hot in a white shirt?! *fangirling* xD and those who haven't voted on my poll..please votee~~ thankieesss~~~^^