FORTY SIX

Ah, Love

CHAPTER 46

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao takes a deep breath, his back pressing against the tree trunk, finally hidden as he had managed shake off Hana from his tail. God, is she a ing pro player at paintball or something?! He shrieks mentally, holding his marker close to his chest (A/N: for those who don’t know, marker is another term for paintball gun)

 

 

“Tao, where are you?” Jongdae’s voice resonates through the earpiece; Tao slides down, slumping on the ground, exhausted from running “I’m hiding behind a tree, there’s a bunch of boulders on my left and I’m facing…” he checks the attached compass on the wrist of his gloves “North” PAK! The sound makes Tao’s reflexes flinch thus he quickly gets to his feet but only to curse when he sees the neon green splatter on a tree on the left side infront of him just beside the boulders he was talking about.

 

 

Rustles of leaves fill the tensioned atmosphere and Chen appears “Jesus, you scared me!” Tao hisses, walking over to Chen and slaps his helmet.

 

 

“Yah! Physical contact is a no-no!” he yells at Tao, slapping him back.

 

 

“Chen, where’s the minx?” Chanyeol asks, cutting off their little childish fight “I lost her, she headed east”

 

 

Tao slumps back down on the leafy ground “This is insane” he breathes out, putting his marker aside and takes off his helmet to wipe away the sheen of sweat on his forehead while Chen keeps a look out around them “I don’t know… it’s pretty fun” Jongdae says with a shrug. Tao looks up at him incredulously before he shakes his head and puts his helmet back on, strapping it well “Seriously? Have you forgotten who it is we’re going against?”

 

 

“No” Chen snorts, rolling his eyes at Tao, as the latter gets up from the ground taking his marker and towers beside him “We’re going against, Kris and Hana: the dragon and the minx, so what?”

 

 

So what? For ’s sake, have you seen how Hana played? Like a ing pro and do you remember why Kris is called the Dragon?” Okay, now he’s just overreacting. Chen quietly thinks to himself as they begin to move eastward where Hana was said to have gone to; as they walk, Chen answers Tao’s question, tone coated in pure sarcasm “Because he is a human manifestation of it”

 

 

Tao scrunches his face, breathing out a sigh of defeat since he knew that Jongdae would never take him seriously.

 

 

“Seriously Tao” Chen chuckles, hopping over a log and Tao does the same “You gotta relax, it’s just a game”

 

 

“Psh…” they continue to walk on not even bothering anymore with the rustles of the leaves they were stepping on, they were going make noise either way no matter how careful they would go. For once in a pretty long time, Chen feels his shoulders were light from stress and work; he needed this, they all did, which is why he didn’t even have second thoughts when Suho laid out Kris’ invitation for paintball.

 

 

It was surprising though; Ah, atleast we get to bond. He sniggers quietly to himself at the thought. By shooting each others’ .

 

 

“I still can’t believe it was Hana after me” Tao mutters, breaking off the silence between them both, this time Chen laughs and pokes him on his side causing him to jump a little “Such a wuss”

 

 

“If only we weren’t in the same team, I would have shot you in the head!” Tao threatens but he just continues to laugh.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Kai keeps his feet running past trees, dodging stray branches and jumping over logs. As he was about to make a turn, a hand emerges from the right side and pulls on his shoulder before he knows it someone had pulled him aside causing him to fall on his back with a groan “What the –” he was cut off as he feels something pressed on his chest.

 

 

“Jongin?” the barrel tip of the marker was taken away and Kai recognizes the voice to be Lay’s; scoffing to the side, Kai grabs his marker from the ground and gets up “What was that for, Lay?”

 

 

The helmet’s protective glass was tinted so the only way of knowing who was who was either by sound of voice or the signature customize prints on their suits: Kai’s suit had a white wolf print climbing from the wrist of his left sleeve to the shoulder and like Kris and Hana and everyone else’s, he had a name plate on the right side of the chest. Lay’s sleeve print on the other hand is a white unicorn.

 

 

“I thought you were the enemy” he explains, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck flashing Kai a peace sign “Sorry”

 

 

“Its fine” he mumbles, looking around the area. Rustling sounds filled their ears and they immediately get into stance, backs against each other and weapons ready to fire at any moment.

 

 

Kai fires as soon as his eyes catch on a figure appearing three meters away on his side. PAK! He misses and hits a tree instead, the target had immediately aimed at him but didn’t shoot, he was about to cuss when he suddenly recognizes the tiger print on the sleeve of the person.

 

 

“Motherer, are you trying to kill me?!” Baekhyun cusses through the transmission device in their ears.

 

 

“Baekhyun!” Lay’s eyes lit up, feeling great to have found an ally. Kai apologizes through the earpiece and Baekhyun approaches the two of them “You shouldn’t be wandering off like that, idiot” Jongin scolds him but Baekhyun pays him no heed “Why don’t you try not shooting everything that moves, coal skin”

 

 

Kai smacks the back of his helmet “I have bronze skin, beagle!”

 

 

“Can we not fight? We’re still in a battlefield, you know” Lay cut through, stating a fact. Arguing in the middle of a paintball game was not ideal especially with Kris lingering around. If there was anything that Lay disliked about playing against Kris, it was because he was a tricky target.

 

 

Other than that, paintball is his fort next to running business and basketball. Lay clicks his tongue at the thought, Kai and Baekhyun continuing to argue in the background. He deems the two to be hopeless and staying with them increased chances of getting caught so as swiftly as he could –while they were still busy- he took his cue to walk off.

 

 

But not even three meters away from the two, went down.

 

 

CRACK. Lay looks down, seeing that he had stepped on a branch and he gasps because as he catches a glimpse of something thick on the ground, a few centimeters away from his foot “!” SNAP. “AHHHH!” Kai and Baekhyun stop arguing, startled by Yixing’s yell and as they turn their heads to his direction, their eyes widened and they cussed themselves. Yixing was hanging upside down; his feet tied up by black rope “Help me!”

 

 

“Yixing!” the two exclaim rushing off towards him to help but stopped halfway when the horrid sound of shots being fired rang out.

 

 

PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! “Get down!” Kai yields, pulling Baekhyun down with him. He crawls towards a tree for cover, yelling for his y friend to follow. PAK! PAK!

 

 

The shooting dies down as soon as the two were hidden.

 

 

Baekhyun could feel his fingers trembling, his heart was racing in his chest and his breathing was going heavy as if he had run a marathon. Adrenaline and fear gushed through his veins, he shut his eyes for a moment and mutters a curse under his breath; he could only imagine what had happened to Yixing, he could picture his friend tied upside down with red splatters all over him.

 

 

PAK! The sound cuts off Baekhyun from his thoughts.

 

 

“Ow ~” they hear the faint sound of Lay groaning as the last shot had been fired.

 

 

Kai lets out a grunt of frustration; the mere thought of being unable to save his colleague was making his blood boil “Yixing? Yixing? Yah, Yixing where are you?” they hear Suho’s voice through the earpiece. Baekhyun swallows hard “The Unicorn is extinct, Joonmyeon. The faced Dragon got him” he frowns at his own words.

 

 

Silence.

 

 

“Should we go check?” Baekhyun asks Kai; the latter shook his head “No, we get out of here… Lay’s out of the game, we’re not so we have to keep moving” “But –” “Fine…” Kai groans sensing that Baekhyun was not gonna give in and would insist to the world’s end.

 

 

“On the count of three, you take the left, I take the right”

 

 

Baekhyun moves and Kai counts “One, two, three, go!” the two roll out on their respective sides, Baekhyun was screaming as he did so, ready to shoot in case “AAAHHHHHHHH ---where’s Lay?” he abruptly stops. Kai was confused aswell; there was no sign of their team mate, all that remained was a dangling piece of rope, its end indicating that it had been cut roughly. They get to their feet and walk towards where Lay was dangling just a few minutes ago; Baekhyun keeps an eye around them as Kai inspects the area.

 

 

A smirk appears on his face as he bends down and picks up the item.

 

 

“What? What is it?” Baekhyun asks, peering over his shoulder. Kai turns to him and hands him the item as he scans the vicinity; Baekhyun’s eyes widened “What the ?!”

 

 

It was a Polaroid photo of Yixing hanging upside down, splatters of bright red all over the chest area, his helmet was off and a derp look plastered on his face and a peace sign of the enemy’s hand was flashed on the left side area of the photo.

 

 

“Flip it over” Kai chuckles; Baekhyun flips over the said photo and reads the message aloud “Yo, run with power, don’t stop. Don’t be too shocked, you ready? --DRGN” (A/N: LOL, lyrics from EXO’s Run)

 

 

“Atleast we know he’s having fun” Kyungsoo comments. “Hey guys…” Xiumin’s voice breaks through “Traps are all over the place so be careful” Kai snorts “Yeah, you could’ve told us that earlier Minseok” “Sorry, just found out. I almost got myself tied upside down”

 

 

 

“Yeah well Lay suffered the said fate” Baekhyun pockets the photo in his vest “Aish, one man down” Tao huffs.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Sehun and Chanyeol somehow ended up crossing paths with Tao and Chen. The four were currently sitting around, resting their feet. Sehun and Chen were sitting on a fallen tree; Chanyeol was on the ground with his back against the piece of wood while Tao was sitting across the three, legs crossed.

 

 

“So…” Chen breaks the silence “Nine against two, now?”

 

 

“Pretty much” Chanyeol shrugs, he pushes himself off the log and gets to his feet “Well, this is getting boring so I’ll go ahead and hunt down the Minx; Phoenix moving out” he salutes the three before quickly jogging off, not wanting to hear Tao’s reasoning that they should stick together. Sehun lets out a sigh and gets up “I’ll go follow him…” he announces

 

 

PAK! PAK! The three’s heads turn towards the direction Chanyeol took, the shots came from there. Chen and Tao shoots up to their feet and the three of them run, Sehun quietly hoping that Chanyeol was still in the game and that he owned the shots.

 

 

Hana.

 

 

My heart is racing, my brain is fuzzy with adrenaline and fear that at any moment I could get caught but at the same time, it’s exciting. I take a deep breath, taking a peek at the backs of the four people at a distance. I’m not sure who is who but what I do know is that one of them is my target –whoever he is. Honestly, I don’t even know why I chased after him when he ran, upon instinct perhaps or driven by determination of advantage because he panicked and sprinted off; he gave off that easy target feel.

 

 

I thought he would shoot me back. Sigh. I’m exhausted, someone raced off behind me and even fired shots as I chased after my prey and I had no choice but to change directions.

 

 

“How are you doing, babe?” Kris chuckles on the other end. I puff out a breath “I’m doing well; remind me again why we’re going against so many others?”

 

 

“Because it’s you and me against the world”

 

 

I couldn’t help but snort a laugh “You are so full of grease today” he sniggers on the other line; I could hear a faint sound of someone screaming on the other line and shots following “Kris?” I grow nervous. What if he got -- “I’m fine, just catching myself a unicorn” he chuckles. I breathe out in relief.

 

 

“I’ll be over in a bit, remember to take photos if you catch someone”

 

 

“Yes sir” I do a little salute, remembering the Polaroid camera he insisted I’d take. Sigh, okay Hana… focus. I got down on the ground, peeking at the enemies. One of them got up; he did a salute and then began to jog off. Okay, he’s alone… I only had one strategy, take the kill when they’re alone, not in groups.

 

 

I don’t know if you’ve heard but I don’t exactly play this game. All I know is that Kris told me that we shoot others and try not to get shot. Easier said than done, he forgot to mention the part where we were going against not two but more.

 

 

My eyes follow the member that had moved out and with one last intake of air, I moved out. I swiftly moved from tree to tree, following those things they do in movies. Am I even doing it right? The target stops and I stop aswell, hiding behind a tree but still keeping him in sight. He looks around for a moment and I move away from sight as he looks my way; I shut my eyes, counting to ten before taking a peek again and this time he was bending down, his back turned to me.

 

 

Is he… tying his laces? I shook off the thoughts, his guard was down and this was my chance. I hold my breath and move out of my hiding place, replaying the words Kris instructed before “Stop. Target. Shoot.”

 

 

I pull the trigger. PAK! PAK!

 

 

 


 

 

 

“There!” Tao points, seeing something on the ground; a marker… Chanyeol’s marker! Sehun recognizes the item by the small phoenix emblem printed on the body. Chen and Tao look around, the latter then raising the question “Where’s Chanyeol though?”

 

 

Sehun ignores the question, noticing something else on the ground. Amusement makes him chuckle as he sees a photo of his friend, he picks it up: there was Chanyeol with his back splattered with two shots of red paint, his head turned to the side with a pout. Tao and Chen peer at the photo, Tao raising a brow while Chen snorts a laugh “Idiot” he comments.

 

 

“Phoenix is out of the game, guys” Sehun informs the rest of the team “Bull. We’re seriously getting taken out by two people?” Kyungsoo mutters in disbelief on the other line.

 

 

Tao snags the photo away from Sehun, he flips it over and reads aloud the message he found on the back

 

 

Someone, call the doctor! ~HN, smiley face holding up a peace sign… this is creepy” he returns the photo to Sehun, who kept it. Chen looks around the place and asks “So, basically… the Dragon and the Minx are taking photos of their victims?” “Seems like it” Kai answers “Wolf and Tiger, over and out”

 

 

“Eight against two” Chen sighs.

 

 

On the other side of the forest, Kyungsoo found Suho and somehow Xiumin ended up where they were too. The game hasn’t even reached a full hour yet, just forty-five minutes and two of their mates have already been eliminated. Kyungsoo swings his marker on one side of his shoulder, resting his free hand on his hip “Seriously, how are we losing to two people?”

 

 

Suho puffs out a sigh, shaking his head “I don’t even know… it’s crazy how Hana chased after Tao and eliminated Chanyeol; he’s supposed to be a top player” “Yeah” Xiumin grumbles “I was expecting that he’d be the one to take out Kris”

 

 

“The idiot probably let his guard down” Kyungsoo scoffs.

 

 

“Aish!” Xiumin stomps his feet angrily and roars “We have to win this! I want that ing prize!” Kyungsoo reaches out a hand and smacks him in the back of the head causing him to almost fall forward but luckily, he catches his weight and stands back up “Keep your voice down, idiot”

 

 

“Yeah, Minseok, who knows who might –” Suho gasps eyes widening “GRENADE!

 

 

The three leap out in different directions as the small container bursts and paint splatters all over the place. Luckily, they managed to take cover behind trees “ing hell!” Kyungsoo shouts, brows knitting together. “Yeah, uh, we got bombed but we’re okay” Xiumin informs the others. “I told you we should have taken grenades too” Chen scoffs on the other end; Baekhyun’s transmission pulls through after Jongdae’s “This is turning into a ing war, what the !”

 

 

“Calm down, Baek” Suho tells him.

 

 

PAK! PAK! PAK! PAK! Shots go off, Kyungsoo sinks himself on the ground, he takes a quick peak from where he was hiding and sees a figure hiding uphill, the barrel of his marker peeking out behind two rocks. , lucky bastard. What a good place it was to take cover in.

 

 

“Dragon is in flight! Dragon is in flight! Reinforcements, we need reinforcements!” Xiumin yells over the earpiece as he makes a brave move, jumping to the next tree closer to Suho managing to avoid the raining shots being fired. Successfully, he takes cover and fires shots of his own. Another paint grenade gets thrown and explodes, red paint splattering everywhere as shots continue to get exchange.

 

 

“Is this even legal by rules?!” Suho shouts over at Xiumin and Kyungsoo as he pulls out a pack of ammo and reloads his marker. Kyungsoo manages to laugh despite hell raining and shouts back at Suho “Kris makes his own rules!”

 

 

“Yo, Steamed Bun, where are you?” Chen asks, sounding hasty. Xiumin guessed they were running, probably towards them to respond to his call for reinforcements, he hears a curse come out of Tao but ignores it “Fifty degrees east, hurry your asses! And for the last ing time Steamed Bun is not my code name, its Polar Bear! You dumb camel”

 

 

“Heol, how badass Xiumin, got anything better?” Baekhyun sniggers breathlessly, Xiumin growls at him “ you, Baek” “Yah! It’s Fox!” Chen roars.

 

 

Xiumin forgets about the transmission as he spots someone else at a distance, he wished he could say it was an ally but it wasn’t because the barrel of the marker was clearly targeted at “Suho! Look out!” he finds himself leaping forward, tackling Suho to the ground PAK! PAK! Xiumin shut his eyes feeling the hit on his side. They both hit the ground with him on top as Suho lets out a groan; Kyungsoo ceases fire for a moment, his eyes widening “Polar Bear is hit! Polar Bear is hit! The Minx is here, I repeat, the Dragon and the Minx are both here!”

 

 

Suho looks back at where the shot came from but finds no one there. He pushes Xiumin off of him, gathering his fallen marker and fires shots back at the enemy who still kept shooting at me.

 

 

“Minseok, are you –” PAK! “GAH!” Kyungsoo falls back on the ground, red splatters of paint on the eye shield of his headgear and more shots follow on his vest. Suho froze up at the sight of his fallen team mate and as he looks back to the direction of where the enemy was situated, the last sight he saw were multiple gels heading his way before splattering all over his eye shield and chest vest.

 

 

It was only when his back had hit the ground that it occurred to him: Eliminated. He hears a faint hissing sound afterward, the shots ceasing and rustles of leaves.

 

 

“Shark Boy is down…” he manages to groan out.

 

 

Baekhyun.

 

 

All of a sudden, everything just went dead silent. The faint sounds of raining shots just stopped and so did our tracks; I could hear the blood pounding in my ears and my heavy breathing. Kai holds up two fingers and a hissing sound goes off, he turns to me pointing forward and I nod as I follow him. At a distance, I could see blue smoke. Smoke grenade.

 

 

“Tsk, he’s really into this game, huh?” I click my tongue, continuing to tail behind Kai “Yeah and seems like his girlfriend is too”

 

 

I chuckle as a sudden thought came to me. It would be the most entertaining thing in the world if this guy I’m with right now ends up being the last man standing; Wolf versus Dragon. I was suddenly cut off my thoughts as I collided onto Kai’s back. He bonks the back of my helmet and I respond with a hiss.

 

 

This … oh, what do we have here.

 

 

Downhill, as expected was where the smoke was coming from. I scrunch my nose, smoke grenades are mothering es and Kris is one too for using them; seriously, I would appreciate it if he made himself an easy target! Note sarcasm.

 

 

“Aish… I can’t…” I trail off my words as smoke begins to clear and I could see a figure standing. Kai pulls me down with him, hiding ourselves behind a huge rock. He looks through the scope and clicks his tongue “It’s him”

 

 

Immediately, I position my marker and target the person below, pushing the barrel through the little slit on the rock, my eye looking through the scope for a clearer view “Easy as pie”

 

 

PAK! “Ow!” Kai shrieks beside me, surprising me and causing me to pull the trigger but missed the shot, he shoots up to his feet dropping his marker as his hands clasp his back “What the fu —” PAK! “Oomf!” I feel my head jerking back, the head gear clanking as it hits the rock behind me. Opening my eyes, I saw red paint dripping on the right area of my eye shield; I turn to the side and saw Kai standing, his hands held up in surrender.

 

 

“Aw no!” I cuss.

 

 

“Smile ~” a high pitched voice speaks and before I know it, a flash goes off and when I looked again, I saw Hana standing before us. Heaving a sigh, I got up to my feet as rustling sounds came and a tall figure appeared beside her, the familiar dragon print on the sleeve and helmet was enough of a statement. “Kris ing Wu” I mutter.

 

 

He chuckles, patting the top of Hana’s helmet “Good job, baby”

 

 

“Ugh, get a room you two” I shake my head at them both while Kai only laughs beside me. I have to hand it to Hana though, she was ing stealthy. But damn it, the prize! Aish, those three better win this or I’m coming for Sehun’s !

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Shark Boy is down…”

 

 

“Damn it” Tao breathes out, completely stopping in their tracks. If they were to go any further, they might be walking into a trap because judging from the transmission he was hearing a few minutes ago, things are mess where they are. Now he was even more nervous, to think that two people were taking them out one by one sent shivers down his spine but it made him more determined to win. If they’re so good, imagine the pride I’d have for shooting their asses first.

 

 

Chen puffs out some air “Yah, Polar Bear… come in, do you read me? Polar Bear come in…” he gets no verbal response but instead a buzzing sound; he tries to go for Kyungsoo “Hawkeye, you there?” but he gets the same response.

 

 

“… Wolf, Tiger, please tell me you’re still in-game” Sehun mutters but the buzzing sound indicates the answer of ‘no’ thus it only meant one thing.

 

 

The three exchanges glances with one another and Chen announces “Looks like the game is almost even; Three against Two” “Yeah… can you not say that because the thought of two people taking out seven of our team mates is ing bothersome” Sehun states and Tao couldn’t help but agree because that was what he was thinking about aswell.

 

 

“Let’s move out, keep your eyes peeled” Sehun says, obviously taking lead but Chen stops him “Don’t you think it would be best if we split up?”

 

 

“No ~ we should stick together” Tao protests; Chen rolls his eyes “Look, if we stick together, we will get caught together and get eliminated together. Think about the prize, if those two eliminates us, its game over” Sehun hums in thought, considering Jongdae’s point as he finally decides and goes with what the shortest of them all suggested, much to Tao’s disappointment; he had no choice but to give in “Fine… I’ll take this route”

 

 

He takes a few steps going towards Southeast

 

 

PAK! He suddenly freezes, eyes widening as he slowly turns his head to the side and there on the trunk of a tree was a red splat of paint.

 

 

Cue the high pitched girly scream and picture Tao scurrying back, running past Sehun and Chen saving his own from getting shot while yelling a series of ‘s’ and his mates running after him, screaming bloody murder because their time on the hit list has arrived. PAK! PAK! PAK! Shots begin to rain in on them, red blots hitting the trunks of the trees they were running past.

 

 

Chen begins to run in zig zag motion, occasionally looking back to fire at whoever it was that was shooting them. Kris, Hana? He didn’t know who, all he knew was that whoever it was, he or she only had one goal and that was to eliminate them.

 

 

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! JONGDAE WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” Sehun yells as he keeps up occasionally looking back aswell to fire some shots “What does it look like? It’s called diversion, motherer!” Chen yells. Sehun manages to catch a glimpse of the shooter, his eyes managing to catch the red print on the sleeve of the jumpsuit.

 

 

Kris! Sehun feels his blood running cold as it suddenly occurs to him that the dragon had a partner. He looks back again, shooting in the process, trying to see where the other one was.

 

 

“Sehun! Tree!” Chen shrieks and the said lad turns just in time to swerve himself to the side and save himself from kissing the bark. They keep running.

 

 

Hana invades Sehun’s thoughts. She’s somewhere here… he begins to pant out air, his head turning to and fro, keeping his eyes peeled and readying himself incase of a surprise attack. He tries to formulate plans inside his head but Tao’s girlish scream and Chen’s so-called diversion was making it hard for him.

 

 

Think. Think. Think Sehun… if you were Hana, where would you… he trails off his thoughts, his pace slowing down a bit as he comes to a realization.

 

 

And at that moment, everything just jumbled up.

 

 

“Wait! Tao! Chen! Slow down!” he shouts but the two don’t hear him and keep their speed steady; he wanted to push Chen to make him stop, he wanted to pull back Tao but how could he when he was slowing down? He was falling behind his two remaining team mates.

 

 

Things took turn for the worst when Tao suddenly disappears from sight; leaves flying and rustling as he stops screaming. Chen follows next and then Sehun.

 

 

BUFF. THUD.

 

 

He fell, they all did… in a hole. No… he corrects his thoughts, in a trap.

 

 

He groans, his back flat on the leafy ground, twigs cracking as he tried to move. PAK! PAK! PAK! Shots get fired and he freezes, he then hears Jongdae screaming no and pleading before another series of shots resonate through the air.

 

 

The rustling sound of leaves getting stepped on fills his ears and a click; Sehun opens his eyes and sees two figures standing over him, the sunlight was burning his eyes. He keeps himself still for a moment before taking a deep breath and swiftly raises his marker and pulls the trigger. PAK! “Hana!” He hears Kris' voice followed by a yelp and a thud before two shots get fired, the red paint gel splattering on his chest vest.

 

 

“Ah …” Sehun mutters.

 

 

Kris takes off his head gear, sweat dripping from his forehead and blonde spikes. He bends down, smirking at Sehun and speaks “Looks like none of you guys are going on that one week cruise to Monte Carlo” he takes out a camera and snaps a photo of his colleague before tending back to his shot down girlfriend.

 

 

Pfft. Sehun scoffs; he takes off his head gear and throws it aside as he continued to lay eagle spread on the ground. He presses a button attached to the earpiece, all communications were connected once again; he smirks and looks at a device on top of a tree, directly looking at him.

 

 

“Hey Chanyeol... I was the last to get shot; I’ll enjoy your black card well”

 

 

“ you, man” he only laughs.

 

 

Meanwhile, in a room full of screens situated back in the building, the eliminated members crowd around; their eyes all focused on the action that had taken place. Disappointed sighs and groans filled the room as they saw the fates of their supposed last three hopes.

 

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun” Baekhyun speaks “I’m gonna ing shoot your ”

 

 

“Whatever, beagle. Jaguar over and out.” he glares at the screen that showed Sehun taking off his earpiece.

 

 

Kris.

 

 

I chuckle as I kneel next to Hana –she was lying flat on her back after Sehun had shot her on the shoulder area; the neon green paint was dripping down, evidence of her elimination. Ah well, our team won atleast. “Let me help you with that” I mumble, unsnapping the lock of her helmet and help her pull it off. Her hair was a mess, sheen of sweat painting her forehead, her lips slightly parted as she tried to catch her breath but nevertheless, she had that soft glow.

 

 

“Had fun?” I ask, sporting a smile. She turns to me, looking at me with a blank expression; I wriggle my brows causing her to roll her eyes but she nods her head “Lots of fun, actually” she smiles.

 

 

GOAL ONE: Let her eat to her heart’s content. Check.

GOAL TWO: Let her have fun. Check.

 

 

“Well come on” I pull her up to her feet, brushing off the leaves that stuck on her suit and pulled some out of her hair “We still have a lot to do, this is just part two; part one being the lunch buffet” “Does it involve hurting more people?” Tao grumbles behind Hana as he climbs out of the hole he fell in. A chuckle dances off Hana’s lips “Sorry, Tao”

 

 

A groan escapes Tao's lips as he takes off his helmet and spoke “Kung Fu Panda, over and out”

 

 

“Remind me not to put you two in the same team the next time we play” said Jongdae, also climbing out of another hole where he fell in "Fox, over and out" I roll my eyes at their statements and begin to pull Hana along back to the building –or headquarters as some would call it.

 

 

DATE THREE: Loading…

GOAL THREE: Loading…

 

 

We have all day.

 


Author's Note:

 

This was nineteen pages long and took eleven hours to write, I regret nothing! This has been the most exhausting chapter ever, why did I even –nevermind. Well, did you guys enjoy the paintball war? Too bad Lulu wasn’t there though :(

(Sorry Lulu)

Ah well, maybe next time. He has a big job right now so I couldn’t have him fly off to Seoul, LOL. Anyways, onto the next course of this date! It’s 12AM here, wtf. 

LOOOOOK AT THIS FINE MAN.

So what's the next course of their date? Here's a clue: clickeu me juseyo ~

If you have questions: click me <3