NOT AN UPDATE

Just Another TaeNy Story

Hi, everybody,

I just want to apologize, that I am not able to update this week. I just moved to Prague and I am really busy, the school starts tomorrow, I am completely lost and honestly pretty freaked out at the moment.

Also the whole Jessica situation is making me feel a bit sick, so I probably won't be in the mood to write any time soon, BUT I want you to know that I really wish to complete this fanfiction no matter what. So I will, sooner or later. I just don't know if this won't be my last one. It's very probable that this will indeed be my very last fanfiction. But maybe if Jessica situation turns out okay (never stop hoping!) I will keep writing FFs.

I also want you to know that if I end up retiring from writing FFs, it's not because I don't support GG anymore, I will support them no matter what, that's a fact, but because I'd like to focus on writing a completely original story that I would like to release as a book once. I am still very passionate about writing. But there's a long way to reach that point, so whatever, not important.

At the moment I just really need some kind of push to tell me not to stop writing FFs. And I can't find it, the Jessica situation only made it worse.

This entire post probably doesn't even make that much sense, I'm really losing my mind over everything at the moment, so sorry about that, but TL;DR: I am not able to update at the moment, sorry, but I will finish this FF, I am NOT abandoning this story, I wouldn't, I care too much about you, my bestest readers ♥, and about the story itself to do that.

Thanks for understanding :) I love you all, you're my little fluffies ♥♥♥

P.S.: LET'S SUPPORT GG NO MATTER WHAT.