We're friend now~

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I went with Lina to the teacher's room. I already decide to participate in the competition. We search for Ms. Luna and she gave me the form to enter the competition. I need to fill it with my name, number and what talent I want to show at the competition. Of course I wrote singing. I gave it back to Ms.Luna and she take a look at it for a while. I wanted to exit the room but Ms.Lina stop me.

"Wait! So you want to sing. You should write what song do you want to sing."

"I haven't thought about that yet teacher. Can I tell you tomorrow?" I really haven't decide what song I want to sing because I just know about it yesterday.

"Alright. Tell me tomorrow. You can go now."

"Thank you teacher." me and Lina went to the canteen after that. When we arrived at the canteen, we saw Teen Top were there at our table. I know we're already close but doesn't mean they have to share a table with us. It made me uncomfortable to be with L.Joe. Lina pull me toward them and asked me to wait there while she go get the food.

"You don't talk much SoEun-ah." Niel said to me. I just smile at him and look away. I didn't mean to be silent but I never had male friends so I don't know what to talk with them.

"Are you don't like us to sit here?" I shook my head but I think that they didn't notice it. They stood up from the table.

"No No.. Just sit here." they sat back and stare at me.. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to keep silent but I don't know what to talk about." I lower my head down.

"It's alright. We'll have many things to talk about after this." Niel who was next to me pat my shoulder. But something is not right. Something that making me felt really uncomfortable. L.Joe was looking at me. Finally Lina came back with our food and she sit beside me. I start to eat but still L.Joe's stare disturbing. I braved myself and tried to look at him.

"What are you looking at?" finally I spoke to him. He place his hand on his chin and observed myself. I tried hard to hide my feeling.

"It just I thought I've seen you before. But I can't recall." I just nodded and continue eating.

"What did he mean by?" Lina whisper at me.

"I'll tell you later."

All of us had done eating. I wanted to go back to the class but Lina insisted to stay with Teen Top for a while. She helped me to be close to them.

"So we're the same age? Nice to meet you friend." Ricky took out his hand to shake hand with us. We did the same to him.

"Can I ask something?" I finally had something to say. They look at me waiting for my question."What can I call you?"

"Call me ChangJo oppa." ChangJo smile at me.

"Me too." it's now Niel.

"Me also." not to forget ChunJi. Just two person not anwering me. I don't blame C.A.P. because he's sleeping with his head on the table but L.Joe just stare at his phone.

"Just call all of us 'oppa' except Ricky." ChangJo said to me.

"Lina-ah, SoEun-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter